How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Beauty

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by Beauty » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:36 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 pm
Thank you Nic and Olivia for the advice, I very much appreciate it. It does seem pretty gross, I'm definitely doing everything in my power to avoid that one! :P
My husband researched and found a natural Turmeric soap (on amazon also). I did have to admit/confess I didn’t taste it much at first (I was able to keep it off my tongue). He eventually cut it down the middle, it was huge lol. A few mouth soap corrections later... I almost never cuss anymore. I still struggle a little when around friends (who constantly cuss) but am able 9 out of 10 times control it (yay). It does suck but worked for me.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:16 pm

How did he cut it? Our block of soap is so huge, when he had to use it, it was barely able to fit anywhere in my mouth

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:43 am

Olivia wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:16 pm
How did he cut it? Our block of soap is so huge, when he had to use it, it was barely able to fit anywhere in my mouth
Straight across, it’s like a long skinny rectangle now. I will see if I can figure out how to put a picture of it on here. Yours might need to be cut twice lol

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:13 pm

What did he use to cut it?

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:55 pm

Olivia wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:13 pm
What did he use to cut it?
I asked and he said “a kitchen knife”

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Go figure lol idk if I'll pass on that info :lol:

Southernspanked

Post by Southernspanked » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:41 am

sweetie wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:49 am
For a smart mouth as a minimum these days I’d expect to receive a mouth soaping, followed by corner time with either (a) the soap still in my mouth or (b) held between my knees with additional consequences if I drop the soap. After corner time I’d get a hard spanking, probably with the worst implements hairbrush or miniature cricket bat. After that I’m likely to be sent back into the corner. Depending how serious an offence it was my punishment may not end there.

Needless to say I do my best not to smart mouth or show attitude.
Holding it between your knees is a great idea, I'll have to write it down

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:46 am

My wife and I don't have any rules about smart-mouth unless it involves disrespect in front of friends. family. or in public. We can cuss each other out in private, and that's okay, just not in public or in front of others. I know this sounds terribly permissive, but, that's just how we roll. However, we do have a standing rule that smart-mouth is not appropriate during a disciplinary session. Mouthing off when receiving discipline just gets you more .... well ... discipline. And, yes, it works like charm. Good policy.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Rand E wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:46 am
My wife and I don't have any rules about smart-mouth unless it involves disrespect in front of friends. family. or in public. We can cuss each other out in private, and that's okay, just not in public or in front of others. I know this sounds terribly permissive, but, that's just how we roll. However, we do have a standing rule that smart-mouth is not appropriate during a disciplinary session. Mouthing off when receiving discipline just gets you more .... well ... discipline. And, yes, it works like charm. Good policy.
I wonder which of you gets punished more? :D
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:18 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:32 pm
Rand E wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:46 am
I wonder which of you gets punished more? :D
Well, I think I learned to keep my mouth shut and take my medicine better than my wife. She has this really defiant streak in her sometimes. Kind of like damn-the-torpedoes, full steam ahead.