How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:13 am

kgirl wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:09 am
Goldilocks wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 am
kgirl wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:15 am

Dude! Way to back up another sister! Hmmm...As I recall...Little Miss Goldilocks get grounded often! Be sure to remember to try and find that rusty old halo of yours when you visit me in April. :lol:
Remember that odd feeling you got in the pit of your stomach when we both got verbally reprimanded by Strummer? ;)
Bwhahaha! Yeah trust me, I remember... :oops: But...when I get to your house, that halo of mine will be polished and glowing like the sun! I guess it will be my job to keep You out if trouble for a few days..huh? 😇
Ahem! Keeping ME out of trouble??? :lol: Well, I guess one of the reasons that I like you is that you make me laugh,...with your twisted sense of humor and all! :lol:
Well..it seems to me that you share that twisted sense of humor, there sister! We'll see who's got the polished halo, and who's is a little tarnished and rusty....😇(me)vs😈(kgirl) heehee.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:04 am

So...hubby has also been thinking about more creative ways to deal with a smart mouth. Not that he's had to deal with one lately (ehmehm.) But one way he is thinking of is sort of subtle. Have me go to the room, and get get into a spanking position. (Be fully prepared for a spanking.) Then he comes in the room after a short while. And he spanks me or just gives a little lecture and a warning swat or two to remind me of what Could happen if i dont behave. Sort of like warning swats. But a little something extra.

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:10 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:04 am
So...hubby has also been thinking about more creative ways to deal with a smart mouth. Not that he's had to deal with one lately (ehmehm.) But one way he is thinking of is sort of subtle. Have me go to the room, and get get into a spanking position. (Be fully prepared for a spanking.) Then he comes in the room after a short while. And he spanks me or just gives a little lecture and a warning swat or two to remind me of what Could happen if i dont behave. Sort of like warning swats. But a little something extra.
Well, I guess it can keep one on toes not knowing the full extent.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:46 am

Miras wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:10 am
Goldilocks wrote:
That is Exactly what he said, "keep me on my toes."

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:48 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:46 am
Miras wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:10 am
Goldilocks wrote:
That is Exactly what he said, "keep me on my toes."
The spirit of the lifestyle is posessing me more and more. I am curious if I will finally put it in practice some day...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Mouth soaping. Simple.
Head of Sweetie household

Becky

Post by Becky » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:47 am

Mouth soaping without exception plus whatever else HoH feels appropriate in my case. Mouth soaping daily for a period certainly always makes me get my act together and deter from any backchat or rudeness.

Sam89

Post by Sam89 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 am

I got my mouth soaped yesterday for talking back. I didn't sleep great the night before and I was in a mood all day. She mostly left me alone since she knew I didn't sleep well. But when she told me I would have an early bedtime I snapped at her. I ended up her over knee and then in the corner with soap in my mouth. No fun :cry:

SteveJ57

Post by SteveJ57 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:52 pm

A mouth soaping as well as spanking

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:19 pm

Mouth-soaping is almost the one punishment I'll never accept.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose