How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
whisk32

How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by whisk32 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:12 pm

We are trying to figure out a way to take care of smart ass comments and attitude.

Joshua89

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 pm

whisk32 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:12 pm
We are trying to figure out a way to take care of smart ass comments and attitude.
Firm spanking.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Mouth soaping. Put a bar of soap in the mouth. Leave it in there for 10 minutes. Cured within a week.

NateG

Post by NateG » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Two very good suggestions right there.

Cleaner802

Post by Cleaner802 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm

I struggle with this one as well, but only in when to discipline for it. The punishment would be a spanking but, sometimes I am so shocked how my wife might respond to something, it throws me off and makes me question if I caused her to react disrespectfully and fail to spank her immediately.Then punishment falls by the wayside.

Does this happen to any other HOH's out there? How do you handle it?

Subs, do you ever feel wrongly punished for an unintentional sass or bad attitude when you felt it was caused by how your HoH spoke to you? How did you get over this and respect his decision to punish you?

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 am

Cleaner802 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm
I struggle with this one as well, but only in when to discipline for it. The punishment would be a spanking but, sometimes I am so shocked how my wife might respond to something, it throws me off and makes me question if I caused her to react disrespectfully and fail to spank her immediately.Then punishment falls by the wayside.

Does this happen to any other HOH's out there? How do you handle it?

Subs, do you ever feel wrongly punished for an unintentional sass or bad attitude when you felt it was caused by how your HoH spoke to you? How did you get over this and respect his decision to punish you?
I've personally never felt unjustly punished. If I did I would state my case and let my HOH explain to me where the mistake was made. Sometimes you don't realize how small sass/attitude can disrupt the harmony in the home.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:13 am

Lauren wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm
Mouth soaping. Put a bar of soap in the mouth. Leave it in there for 10 minutes. Cured within a week.
Jez and I had been practising DD for over five years now, and I have had 'soap' about four time over the whole time. Maybe that's a testament to its effectiveness?

For me, the bar of soap isn't left in my mouth but Jez has rubbed it back and fourth over my lower teeth so that bits of soap are ground off of the bar. It is the most disgusting, unpleasant feeling when you're left with the taste and texture in your mouth and aren't allowed to rinse it out. Rinsing it out, by the way, is not easy and thorough cleaning of your teeth is required. Even then the taste can linger. Ughh.

To be honest, I would rather have a harsh and thorough spanking.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

cowboy

Post by cowboy » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:47 pm

My former Dominant dealt with this type of misbehavior the same as for lies and foul language. I was stripped and brought to the sink and forced to my knees with wrists bound behind my back. Actually placing a bar of soap in ones mouth is dangerous if it is swallowed. Thus she would completely lather a face cloth with soap, grasp the hair on the back of my head tip it back and thoroughly scrub out my entire mouth. Often the face cloth was wet and lathered multiple times. This was followed by a very sound spanking. A very effective but safe punishment.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:14 pm

For me it depends on the context

I have had organic liquid soap in my mouth....gross!
I have been soundly spanked and made to write what I did wrong x times
I also have had to reflect about what I did and why I was in trouble
I have had to stand in the corner with a sore backside or stand in the Corner, get spanked, go back to the corner to reflect

It depends on why I was being smart mouthed

Thanks for asking
Busylady

babygreens86

Post by babygreens86 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Still trying to conquer this problem too. I used to get the belt and a small eternity in the corner. Usually cures it for about a week before I slip up again.