Stress Relief Spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Ezz

Re: Stress Relief Spankings

Post by Ezz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:55 am

Good luck, DDwife. I am confident that it will work!
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:00 am

I have never specifically ASKED to be spanked, but I have text or called dh and told him I’m stressed/overwhelmed and I know my attitude sucks. That tells him and me that if I continue to have a bad attitude or lash out at him, I’m going to get one. It almost always makes me feel better and change my own attitude knowing what happens if I don’t.
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

DDwife

Post by DDwife » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:04 am

TheGoodWifeLife wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:00 am
I have never specifically ASKED to be spanked, but I have text or called dh and told him I’m stressed/overwhelmed and I know my attitude sucks. That tells him and me that if I continue to have a bad attitude or lash out at him, I’m going to get one. It almost always makes me feel better and change my own attitude knowing what happens if I don’t.
I'm glad you can changed your attitude. I can't yet, I say yet bc our goal is to get me to where I can.
Desiring Discipline to help me change!

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:12 am

DDwife wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:04 am
TheGoodWifeLife wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:00 am
I'm glad you can changed your attitude. I can't yet, I say yet bc our goal is to get me to where I can.
lol I still have days where my sass and attitude aren’t afraid of the consequences. I think “I don’t CARE if this gets me in trouble!” and go ahead and hurl every frustration decorated in curse words without any remorse lol Sometimes we just need to push boundaries to make sure they’re still there too ;)
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

DDwife

Post by DDwife » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 am

I hope I never have to test those waters lol

DDwife

Post by DDwife » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:51 pm

oh geez, I'm too scared to test HOH after my spanking the other night lol lol

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 am

This is a really awesome concept. There are days when I’m on the edge and am just plain p!ssed off. He works up to 12 hour days on the average, so I feel guilty pestering him for sex just for MY release. He just needs his rest.
I think as a stress relief this technique is one we should try out 👍

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:41 pm

Could be. Let us know how it goes. For us if I ask for one K is always happy to help because it actually relieves his stress just as much as mine especially if I’ve been anxious or moody. Think of what a dream come true for a husband “hey honey I’m moody and a pain in the ass come smack me a few times!”

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:47 pm

It’s funny, I never thought of it as a stress-relief for the man! He’s a physical guy. Gentle to me other than the well-earned spank, but he’s a big dude that used to box and MMA a lot. Maybe this kind of discipline would be as much of a release for him as it would be for me?

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Very possible