Stress Relief Spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Calderon32

Stress Relief Spankings

Post by Calderon32 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:24 pm

I am new to DD. I am the submissive wife. I have heard stress relief spankings mentioned. What are those and how do they differ? Anyone here using these? Thanks for your help.

Lauren

Re: Stress Relief Spankings

Post by Lauren » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Stress relief spankings are just that. Spankings to relieve stress. They are not punishments and they are not used as reminders. Most of the time the Submissive will ask the Head for one if they are stressed out. But the Head can suggest it if they see the Sub is stressed out. Spanking releases endorphins which lowers stress levels. The act of crying also relieves stress.

Calderon32

Post by Calderon32 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 am

Makes total sense. Thanks so much for your response!

cowboy

Post by cowboy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am

Let me chime in too. When I was still working, stress relief spankings were used. It is funny, she just knew when I needed one. At times, just before I was preparing for work, she would administer a good stress relief spanking and I would go off with a much better mindset. Stress relief spankings do work!!!

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:50 pm

I had to somehow bring it up to Brian tonight. I didn’t know what he is thinking. Extremely stressful day at work and I told him I think I feel better when I’m spanked. I’ll see him Friday so maybe we’ll discuss it more but he replied if that works for me, I should use it. Just not sure what I think of stress vs maintenance vs punishment and how they would differ.
Key

cowboy

Post by cowboy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:46 am

I can give you the differences in our relationship.... Discipline spankings are meant to hurt and be effective in changing your behavior. Maintenance spankings are meant to remind a sub of their role and what's in store for misbehavior. Here, they are administered with a warm up, a safe word is optional and they include some sort of after care. Punishment spankings do not include any of those items. Stress relief spankings are meant to release endorphins to relieve stress and put your mind in a good place away from the stress cause. Basically to make you feel good.

Getovermyknee

Post by Getovermyknee » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:51 am

Hi all, not been here a while but just came across this post and thought I'd offer my experience. I' not as such in a DD relationship or any relationship at the moment but I do see a girl here and spank her for stress relief and she'll say it really does relax her, so much in fact that it sends her all floaty and regularly texts me to say 'I need to go over your knee'

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:22 am

Lauren wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:14 pm
Stress relief spankings are just that. Spankings to relieve stress. They are not punishments and they are not used as reminders. Most of the time the Submissive will ask the Head for one if they are stressed out. But the Head can suggest it if they see the Sub is stressed out. Spanking releases endorphins which lowers stress levels. The act of crying also relieves stress.
I do get stressed, sometimes quite severely, from time to time but I have never actually asked for a stress relief spanking. Neither have I particularly wanted one when I have received it, but I do agree that afterwards, I am in a better place, calmer, and better able to deal with whatever it was causing me the upset or panic. A case of "Jez knows best" for sure.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:39 am

Some people are just more intune with their bodies and would rather have the stress go away faster, thus asking for a stress relief spanking, rather then waiting for the HOH to realize it.

DDwife

Post by DDwife » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:43 am

I will be mentioning this to HOH today. I'm thinking it will be good to add this into our DD. Instead of me becoming to stressed that I snap and him, I'd rather have a spanking to release the stress. Basically, I want this to be used as a preventative measure.
Desiring Discipline to help me change!