Post Spanking Dialog

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Cleaner802

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Cleaner802 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Lauren wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm
At first I didn't want to thank my husband.....give it time. Work hard, be consistent. Be there for her. Love her.
Thank you for your insight Lauren, I think I will change this requirement. I do want it to be from her heart. I guess I was requring it partially because hearing it helps me feel better after spanking the woman I love.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:51 am

Spanking is physically and mentally strenuous, I can tell it affects my HOH. We have a contract and when a spanking is the punishment for such broken rule, I thank her for corrective action. I've only truly thanked my HOH for sincerely appreciated what the spanking did for my person stress, and cleansing two or three times, and it was always because my HOH continued after I begged for it to end. When you remain firm, do what you need to do, and push her limits she will feel truely apologetic and sincerely forgiven. Not completing a spanking (in my case) is worse then not punishing at all. If I know I got out of it by begging then I will be more likely to repeat the offense and try to cut the spa king short in the future (unintentionally)

I'm sure you have a system that works for you two, has she ever thanked you without asking her? What was different about those I stances.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Cleaner802

Post by Cleaner802 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:03 am

Joshua89 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:51 am
I'm sure you have a system that works for you two, has she ever thanked you without asking her? What was different about those I stances.
Yes, two times that come to mind immediately. Once was when I spanked her for a bad attitude during a long car ride once we got to the hotel and it was a very light light spanking when she deserved a much harder one and she knew it. The other was when I spanked her for being upset and unwilling to talk about it at bed time the night before and she asked that I never let her go to bed like that again.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 am

Understandable. So both times was to help with her mind. You noticed and took the reigns, and did what needed to be done. Fixed her attitude / helped her let down a wall of silence. I've been in similar situations and it seems like she is most thankful for correcting her mind. I'm sure other things are punishable offenses, but this is what she seems to appreciate. If you notice her stressed or snippy don't hesitate to fix it 😉
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:34 pm

I am not required to thank him. He sends me to the corner after he spanks me as part the punishment. This helps me to decompress and when he excuses me from the corner, he hugs me and he expects me to apologize.

AlphaWife

Post by AlphaWife » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:01 am

No it isn't a requirement. My fiance doesn't usually say thank you right afterward. He really doesn't even want to be hugged or touched. He resorts to our room or outside on our deck (in the summer) to be alone. He will come out and we talk, and he acknowledges he needs it. Sometime he'll apologize depending on the circumstances. But it's not a requirement.
Last edited by AlphaWife on Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Married since May 2019 Together for 7 years. DD for 4.5 years.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm

I would say that an apology after punishments should be a requirement, just to put her mindset in the right place that she learned the lesson and really regret her action. But saying thank you should only comes from her, that's when you will know for sure that she's appreciates your authority.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

AlphaWife

Post by AlphaWife » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:01 am

Cleaner802 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:42 am
Is thanking the HOH for the spanking a requirement for you? I have been requiring my wife to thank me after being spanked, but this is hard because she is rarely thankful and to be honest I know she is just saying it cause she has too. Am I not spanking hard enough to bring complete submission/remorse/cleansing?
My take on it, if it feels like it's forced, they just say it for the sake of it. If it isn't a requirement and they are allowed the time to reflect, they will come to you on their own to thank you or apologize.
Married since May 2019 Together for 7 years. DD for 4.5 years.

Miras

Post by Miras » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:06 am

DesertRose wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm
I would say that an apology after punishments should be a requirement, just to put her mindset in the right place that she learned the lesson and really regret her action. But saying thank you should only comes from her, that's when you will know for sure that she's appreciates your authority.
As of now I have not a practical experience, but I think the best way might be to talk with TIH a little before spanking and made her/him remorseful as much as possible even beferohand. I would say next part of apology and even thanking after spanking will be more honest if there is already bigger acknowledgement of making mistake in the first place.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:53 am

Miras wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:06 am
As of now I have not a practical experience, but I think the best way might be to talk with TIH a little before spanking and made her/him remorseful as much as possible even beferohand. I would say next part of apology and even thanking after spanking will be more honest if there is already bigger acknowledgement of making mistake in the first place.
Yes, I agree. It's all about healthy communication.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose