Post Spanking Dialog

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Olivia
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 am

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Olivia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:56 pm

So I'm not required to say thank you, but I've come to say it almost every time (after a lot of time and consistency) ... I do get some sort of reflection time before a punishment either in the corner or just in the bedroom, every time.! That time allows me to see why I'm going to be punished and to reflect on his side of things and how my actions have affected our family.... so when he does spank me I'm fully ready for it, know I deserve it and afterwards I want to thank him because I know it wasn't easy for him but I'm grateful we can move on... our day isn't ruined and no resentment or hidden feelings...I have only had reflection time after a spanking a few times, only when I fairly needed it but I don't think it's something I'd want every time bc I don't always need it (I don't think) but I'm ready to continue on with our day

Emily
Posts: 466
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 am
Location: UK

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Emily » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 am

I’m not required to say thank you after a spanking, but as others have said, I generally do because despite my sore bottom I am thankful that he loves me enough to care about my behaviour and discipline me when I need it. I’m also thankful that once the spanking is over we can both move forward and there’s no resentment or grudges being held. We’ve probably all heard of or witnessed situations where both parties hold a grudge and spend days not speaking to each other and situations like that make me truly thankful that a spanking from my fiancé wipes the slate clean, at least until the next time I find myself in trouble.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

User avatar
DesertRose
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by DesertRose » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Emily wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 am
I’m not required to say thank you after a spanking, but as others have said, I generally do because despite my sore bottom I am thankful that he loves me enough to care about my behaviour and discipline me when I need it. I’m also thankful that once the spanking is over we can both move forward and there’s no resentment or grudges being held. We’ve probably all heard of or witnessed situations where both parties hold a grudge and spend days not speaking to each other and situations like that make me truly thankful that a spanking from my fiancé wipes the slate clean, at least until the next time I find myself in trouble.
This is one of the reasons why I desire DD in my future marriage. I hate, I really hate the idea of not speaking to each other out of resentment.. it could build up with time and drive a couple away from each other. Having a system like punishment (if it's done right) helps to move on and to even bring a couple closer to each other than ever before.

I think when a sub genuinely thanks their HoH for a punishment, it helps the HoH to be more consistent.. because they would feel appreciated.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Emily
Posts: 466
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 am
Location: UK

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Emily » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:53 am

DesertRose wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:23 pm
Emily wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 am
I’m not required to say thank you after a spanking, but as others have said, I generally do because despite my sore bottom I am thankful that he loves me enough to care about my behaviour and discipline me when I need it. I’m also thankful that once the spanking is over we can both move forward and there’s no resentment or grudges being held. We’ve probably all heard of or witnessed situations where both parties hold a grudge and spend days not speaking to each other and situations like that make me truly thankful that a spanking from my fiancé wipes the slate clean, at least until the next time I find myself in trouble.
This is one of the reasons why I desire DD in my future marriage. I hate, I really hate the idea of not speaking to each other out of resentment.. it could build up with time and drive a couple away from each other. Having a system like punishment (if it's done right) helps to move on and to even bring a couple closer to each other than ever before.

I think when a sub genuinely thanks their HoH for a punishment, it helps the HoH to be more consistent.. because they would feel appreciated.
As well as letting him know that I appreciate his efforts in correcting my behaviour I also feel that thanking him also lets him know that there’s no resentment on my part. A spanking also helps to ease my guilt as I know that I’ve been suitably punished for my misbehaviour. I can at times still feel a sense of guilt after a spanking, but on the whole it’s far less than it was beforehand.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

DisciplinedWife
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:12 am

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by DisciplinedWife » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:14 am

When we started the DD routine, it was a requirement that I thank my HoH for every spanking. After 3 years, when he felt my behaviour had improved considerably, he removed the condition. But I do thank him after most spankings. The exceptions are the ones which I felt I did not deserve or the ones I felt I was over-punished. Even on those few occasions, I have thanked him a day or two after the spanking.

Busylady6
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Busylady6 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:16 am

Great topic!!!

I am not required to thank my husband however it is during our conversations about DD that I almost always thank him for being in charge and doing the hard work!

I am grateful for his ability to guide me and help me remain on task! It takes a lot out of him to stay consistent so I find reassuring him of my need for his loving support and guidance is all about my respect for him.

Love to you

Rand E
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Rand E » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:28 pm

Any thanks I forced my wife to give me after a spanking would just be disingenuous. What's the point? The process, including submitting to me to accept the punishment, is decidedly unpleasant, and that's the real point. After punishment, I don't expect her to feel grateful. I expect her to feel remorseful, regretful, and suffer the lingering painful reminder of a sore bottom. Improved behavior is all the thanks I want.

Rand E
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Rand E » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:46 am

Rand E wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:28 pm
Any thanks I forced my wife to give me after a spanking would just be disingenuous. What's the point? The process, including submitting to me to accept the punishment, is decidedly unpleasant, and that's the real point. After punishment, I don't expect her to feel grateful. I expect her to feel remorseful, regretful, and suffer the lingering painful reminder of a sore bottom. Improved behavior is all the thanks I want.
Sorry if I seemed a bit churlish with my response there. I guess my feeling is that once the deed is done, the most important thing is to show love, affection, and forgiveness. Demanding that my wife thank me for the punishment would just feel like I was rubbing her nose in it. I feel that intimacy and TLC after the punishment is the only post-spanking dialogue that we should need to have.

Olivia
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 am

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Olivia » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:40 am

Made sense to me! Sometimes I don't say thank you until the next day when I've had more time to reflect on things and really get to
a place where I appreciate what he did..... but more often than not I am understanding and grateful by the time I am spanked so I thank him after it's done.... I know he doesn't want to punish me but he does because it makes us better

subwife_plumprump
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 12:09 pm
Location: MD

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by subwife_plumprump » Fri May 01, 2020 1:00 pm

We are very new to this.. I enjoy thanking him, especially because I feel so much better afterwards - calm, remorseful, and secure in my role of submitting. And his agreeing to this practice shows me how much he cares.
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.

Post Reply