Sit Spot

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Mjiv

Re: Sit Spot

Post by Mjiv » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:12 pm

How long does the belt to the sit spot sting and hurt? He learned what it was from this group and hit it the other day with the belt. I was tempted to rub magnesium butter or muscle rub on it. But not allowed bc it's a punishment. When I struggle with wanting to put some on he asks me to bring it from the bathroom to him and he will hide it instead of me using it and getting another spanking for doing something I'm not susposed to. I am definitely not fond of the sit spot.

Bratastic

Post by Bratastic » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:38 am

Spanking the sit spots are a regular part of punishment for us. No punishment is complete without it, it seems. Lol
It definitely ensures I'll feel it the next day!
Brat xo
Transformation isn't sweet and bright. It's a dark and murky, painful pushing. An unraveling of the untruths you've carried in your body. A practice in facing your own created demons. A complete uprooting before becoming.
~Victoria Erickson

babybear_4_TB

Post by babybear_4_TB » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:20 pm

TeddyBear uses the sit spots a lot! I hate it and feel the spanking for a day a more after depending on what was used. Sometimes I wanna scream not thereee pleaseee but I know that's not allowed.
baby bear

TiH by my Husband TeddyBear.

Please contact him if I am out of line.

Lesley

Post by Lesley » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:43 am

Richard always spanks me on the sit spots, it is a constant reminder for the next few days that focuses my mind to stay out of trouble.

Dutch Yannik

Post by Dutch Yannik » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:53 am

Definitely the sit spots. You can expand from there, or even wander off onto the higher thighs but that's for that extra special painful feeling.

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:08 pm

The hubby def. does. :roll: My behind usually stings 😭 for a few days or more - depending on the severity of the offense. But knowing my disobedience will result in me having a sore bottom helps stop repeat issues.
Last edited by subwife_plumprump on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.

Mjiv

Post by Mjiv » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 pm

I got 8 in a row bare to sit spot with leather paddle other day. When I got in trouble bad at the end of my spanking. I heard just to make sure I got my point across... Then 8.
That hurt......

Teddybear

Post by Teddybear » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:52 pm

I do tend to hit the sit spots on baby bear bare bottom during punishment, maintenance reminder and just to lay into baby bears butt. I been trying to focus on all over her bottom but I do get where baby bear sits the most for she can feel it and remember why she was spanked
Loving husband to my wife baby bear

Mrsjohn

Post by Mrsjohn » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:58 am

I get spanked mainly on the sit spot as a way to help me remember to be submissive. It really does hurt so much there but is a good reminder.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:22 pm

So the sit spot is the worst because the pain lasts longer? How long does it last on other spots?
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose