Sit Spot

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Lauren

Sit Spot

Post by Lauren » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Does anyone else's HOH focus on the sit spots? I think it's my husband's favorite area to spank. One swat to the behind, three or four to the sit spot. One swat to the other butt check, three or four swats to the other sit spot. I dislike it!! Someone please tell me I am not the only one who's HOH focuses mainly on the sit spot.

NateG

Re: Sit Spot

Post by NateG » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:50 pm

As an HoH, I Do concentrate on the "Sit Spots" most often. That area is best for sending little reminders every time my wife sit's down for the next day or so. Always good to stay focused. ;)

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Definitely and he also likes lower than that and my right lateral thigh. I think it’s because he can tell it’s effective and it hurts.
Key

Nswife

Post by Nswife » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Nate has been focusing on the sit spot since the beginning of DD. I think from reading on here. Don't always like it but I remember the lesson longer wgen I feel it when sitting for the next day or two. :shock:

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Is it normal for it to feel like it is going to bring you to your knees? I have such a hard time staying in position when he just whales on one spit spot. If I could compare it to something it would be like someone really kicking a man in the balls. (Sorry for the graphics) Sometimes he is even between the butt and the sit spots or just a little more sit spot and other times it's like I described where his main focus is the sit spots the whole entire time and I feel like he hates me and is trying to hit home runs.

I will submit either way but I have found that the times when I feel like he hates me, we make no progress. I think it makes things worse.

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 pm

You should probably talk to him about it, in a respectful way. I don't think you can tell him how to spank necessarily but you should be able to bring up your concerns about not making progress and why. Spankings should be painful but not cause injury. So, be sure you know what you are going to say beforehand so that it doesn't come across as "it just hurts too much".

I probably go easier than I should really, but I also feel that once the punishment has been declared and is in process, then it is completely up to me (HoH) to determine the severity and length of the spanking and where to focus it.

Keep us posted.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 am

It's safer to hit the thighs rather than the tailbone. The sit spot is technically the main target.

My HOH (feels like) it's just the same spot over and over... thought I am always completely red all over. 😭

Maybe ask if you can lay on the bed so you don't fall. Just mention it will help you submit easier?
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:26 am

According to Jez, an effective spanking should make sitting uncomfortable for a day or two.

Most punishment spankings involve the majority of the attention being directed to my bottom with a few to the sit spot. If it's a bad one, then extra swats to the sit spot get added. Squirming or wriggling too much usually result in a few (hard) swats on the thighs also.

Whatever happens, the sit spot never escapes entirely.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:28 pm

This is an area that my husband has just started to rally focus on when he is trying to drive home a point
I have to agree with many I absolutely hate it and it anxiety provoking to get spanked
I guess that is the point
And his point is to make sure that I feel it for a few days 😭

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:41 pm

We talked. He said he was sorry for making me feel that way. He didn't think that he was doing anything different then he normally does. He also said that he's done worse on my behind and I never had that reaction. I think it's a heart matter. If my mind isn't in the right place, when we were having an argument right before hand or when I don't feel loved.

Thank you everyone for your help.