Restricted by your country's strict laws and regulations?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Tess

Restricted by your country's strict laws and regulations?

Post by Tess » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Anyone else who live in a country/state where CP is considered abusive in every form, and public discipline puts you in the danger of being arrested or losing your kids to child care services if the wrong people find out?

I know this might sound strange, but I wish I could be dealt with in the back of the car some times if needed, or that people in the next room could know I got a well deserved spanking, and then life would move on as normal. I would be mortified during such discipline, but the freedom to be able to would be nice still. We are in no way taking these risks, but sometimes it makes DD a little more difficult to follow through on..

Joshua89

Re: Restricted by your country's strict laws and regulations?

Post by Joshua89 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 pm

eh, I'd just answer the door and say "sorry we were playing 50 shades of grey, didn't know we were being so loud! My apologies"
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Agreed, it does make things more difficult. Be nice if people would be more understanding, less judgemental or mind their own business.

Tess

Post by Tess » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Joshua89 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 pm
eh, I'd just answer the door and say "sorry we were playing 50 shades of grey, didn't know we were being so loud! My apologies"
I nearly spat my coffee out laughing at this one! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It is actually a response I have as a backup plan, should anything ever be revealed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But I find it sad that I'll have to hide it, instead of it just being a way of life for some, and that being okay :)

Tess

Post by Tess » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

NateG wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 pm
Agreed, it does make things more difficult. Be nice if people would be more understanding, less judgemental or mind their own business.
I completely agree! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Coryman

Post by Coryman » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:04 pm

post deleted
Last edited by Coryman on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Coryman wrote: โ†‘
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:04 pm
Why not holiday someplace where there are greater freedoms, then go and visit a bdsm club and get HOH to give you a damned good spanking, before the audience. I am sure you would be appreciated and it would be a nice memory for you. Alternatively, you could film a spanking and post it on you tube or somewhere. Then the world would see you get your just deserts. Better than that, set up a skype call with friends here and let them watch.
I don't think this is what she was suggesting or asking about...
๐ŸŽต Hit me baby one more time ๐ŸŽต

In love, and together in life, with Steve41