Punishment Paddle

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
FayeTina

Punishment Paddle

Post by FayeTina » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi everyone,
I am just looking for some advice/ insight. My partner and I have been practicing DD for approximately two years. Although due to Covid, spankings and in person punishments have been very sporadic. As a result my behaviour has definitely suffered. We’ve decided to invest in a "punishment paddle" for more serious offences. Up until now we’ve only used hand, belts, crops and leather paddles. This is our first wooden implement and is 16”x4” Purpleheart paddle with 8 bevelled holes drilled through.
I’m fully aware that I’m going to be given a severe (and well deserved) paddling when we are finally able to meet again next week. I was hoping some of you more experienced would be able to give me some insight into how bad it may actually be/ how it will compare with any of the other implements we’ve previously used. And also any tips on what I need to be doing both before (leading up to) and after my punishment to ensure there is no real, lasting damage. While still ensuring that I will feel it for a few days after, and remember it for a lot longer.

Thank you all in advance,
Faye

NateG

Re: Punishment Paddle

Post by NateG » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello,

I would warn that a wooden paddle like that will hurt for sure. I'd try not to tense your rear cheeks...it seems to cause more bruising. Will you be paddled standing and bent over or in another position? Be sure your partner is aware of how much these paddles can hurt, so that he doesn't get too carried away.

I would advise to try your best to stay relaxed, don't move or get out of position and be of the right frame of mind before being paddled. If this requires corner time or other reflection before hand, do that. A good lecture from your partner will also help in that regard.

I am sure you will not want to do a lot to earn many spankings with that paddle after you have tasted it.

Nate

FayeTina

Post by FayeTina » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:39 am

NateG wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:50 pm
Hello,

I would warn that a wooden paddle like that will hurt for sure. I'd try not to tense your rear cheeks...it seems to cause more bruising. Will you be paddled standing and bent over or in another position? Be sure your partner is aware of how much these paddles can hurt, so that he doesn't get too carried away.

I would advise to try your best to stay relaxed, don't move or get out of position and be of the right frame of mind before being paddled. If this requires corner time or other reflection before hand, do that. A good lecture from your partner will also help in that regard.

I am sure you will not want to do a lot to earn many spankings with that paddle after you have tasted it.

Nate
Hi Nate, thank you so much for all your advice!! Punishments are always carried out either OTK or bent over furniture depending on the length of the implement.
I’m hoping the paddle will be very effective and not need to make many appearances at all
Faye x

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Faye,

I think you will find it effective. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Nate

LCGD

Post by LCGD » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:00 am

I know it's been a while since you posted and hope your experience went well.

A paddle with holes drilled in it is bound to cause blistering in my view. Therefore I never used one, but still interested in hearing peoples experiences with one.

Dlyn

Post by Dlyn » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:14 pm

My husband has a paddle he uses for punishment if I've done something really out of line or it's a repeat offense. It hurts as a matter of fact I hate to see that paddle come off the cabinet. He's always careful to make sure even though it leaves a lasting impression that he doesn't injure me in anyway. We use aftercare when I get paddled lots of lotion to keep the skin moisturized so any bruises or anything heals my best advice try and relax don't tense up yes it will hurt, spanking hurts it's punishment. Stay hydrated and ask him to put lotion on your bottom after he paddles you. Try and not move during the session it can cause damage if you move and he hits off the area. Good luck

markiee

Post by markiee » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:52 am

Dlyn wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:14 pm
My husband has a paddle he uses for punishment if I've done something really out of line or it's a repeat offense. It hurts as a matter of fact I hate to see that paddle come off the cabinet. He's always careful to make sure even though it leaves a lasting impression that he doesn't injure me in anyway. We use aftercare when I get paddled lots of lotion to keep the skin moisturized so any bruises or anything heals my best advice try and relax don't tense up yes it will hurt, spanking hurts it's punishment. Stay hydrated and ask him to put lotion on your bottom after he paddles you. Try and not move during the session it can cause damage if you move and he hits off the area. Good luck

Yes, I too can agree with that. My wife creams me when over her knee, before, during & after she takes her paddle to me. I'm very well behaved afterwards & don't want to sit for a few hours.