Interference & public spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Post Reply
Chelsea12
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 am
Location: North West, AR

Interference & public spankings

Post by Chelsea12 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 pm

For those of you that spank or get spanked in public or semi-public settings. Has anyone ever tried to “help” the person getting spanked? Also, what is the most common reaction if you are observed?

I don’t think public or even semi-public spankings will ever be an occurrence for me because of these concerns.
Love & ✨Light

Tabitha
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Tabitha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:46 am

I never get spanked in public or semi-public settings - it's something I'd never agree to or accept.

TerriA
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by TerriA » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 am

I've been spanked at parties before. What was visible to most was simply a swat on mt butt and my guy marching me into another room where he would spank me in private. There were times in which others heard it, but did not interfere. I've had girlfriends meet me afterwards to comfort me. They generally waited in the hallway. I had a tendancy to over party and sometimes become bratty. Once my friends told my guy about it because they knew I had agreed to not get that way. When he took me to a room they followed and waited for me. Once a girl did walk in the room by mistake. She just paused to watch, then said "Sorry sweetie" and left.

Joshua89
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:54 am

I've never been spanked publicly, though I mistakenly get rather mouthy sometimes. I think the threat of an immediate spanking (in public) if I don't "cool it" would be enough to shut me up!!!!
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Chelsea12
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 am
Location: North West, AR

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Chelsea12 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:08 am

Tabitha wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:46 am
I never get spanked in public or semi-public settings - it's something I'd never agree to or accept.
Our agreement right now is "no way, never, ever." This section got me thinking about the possibility a little more. That and the fact that on a couple of 8 hour or more road trips I have found myself looking at empty parking lots of closed business a little longingly. Sometimes the thought of having the issue resolved sooner than later seems more appealing. This feeling is shocking to me because I felt so strongly about even semi-public spanking in the beginning, I am trying to resolve the two.

Any other time than a road trip I think "cool it" would be more than effective.
Love & ✨Light

Joshua89
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 am

I'd submit to any punishment my HOH deems necessary and acceptable. I trust her and if it may happen in front of someone's she's comfortable with or on a backroad/reststop/restroom etc I would obey. If my HOH is comfortable enough to take care of matters I must submit whenever. wherever.

Though I find it unlikely I stand by this mindset.
Chelsea12 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:08 am
Tabitha wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:46 am
I never get spanked in public or semi-public settings - it's something I'd never agree to or accept.
Our agreement right now is "no way, never, ever." This section got me thinking about the possibility a little more. That and the fact that on a couple of 8 hour or more road trips I have found myself looking at empty parking lots of closed business a little longingly. Sometimes the thought of having the issue resolved sooner than later seems more appealing. This feeling is shocking to me because I felt so strongly about even semi-public spanking in the beginning, I am trying to resolve the two.

Any other time than a road trip I think "cool it" would be more than effective.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Chelsea12
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 am
Location: North West, AR

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Chelsea12 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:33 am

Joshua89 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 am
I'd submit to any punishment my HOH deems necessary and acceptable. I trust her and if it may happen in front of someone's she's comfortable with or on a backroad/reststop/restroom etc I would obey. If my HOH is comfortable enough to take care of matters I must submit whenever. wherever.

Though I find it unlikely I stand by this mindset.
Chelsea12 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:08 am
Tabitha wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:46 am
I never get spanked in public or semi-public settings - it's something I'd never agree to or accept.
Our agreement right now is "no way, never, ever." This section got me thinking about the possibility a little more. That and the fact that on a couple of 8 hour or more road trips I have found myself looking at empty parking lots of closed business a little longingly. Sometimes the thought of having the issue resolved sooner than later seems more appealing. This feeling is shocking to me because I felt so strongly about even semi-public spanking in the beginning, I am trying to resolve the two.

Any other time than a road trip I think "cool it" would be more than effective.
I am thinking I agree but I am not sure enough of myself to broach the subject quite yet. I can't let myself change the agreement and then try and rebel if the time ever came.
Love & ✨Light

Kerry
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Kerry » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 am

I can’t really imagine this ever happening but I couldn’t imagine the need for a punishment spanking and then it happened. I can imagine an empty parking lot or remote mountain road if traveling but not sure what would cause it. I also imagined or tried to because of other posts whether he would ever discipline me in front of anyone and I can’t imagine it happening, although I bet that would be very effective for a lifetime because I’d be very embarrassed and especially if the observers believed I deserved it.
Key

Gwen
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Gwen » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:59 pm

He has pulled the car over in a rural area, had me pull down my pants, and lean over the hood of the car for a good hard hand spanking.
It was quite satisfactory for both of us.

cowboy
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:21 pm
Location: NY - summer Tn - winter

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by cowboy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:16 am

I have been spanked publicly many times. My former Dominant would use the humiliation of being spanked in public to add to the punishment. As far a semi-public venues, this is a common occurrence even to this day. We attend many spanking parties and events and visit dungeons. Where these are not primarily punishment spankings, they are witnessed by many people. The spanking parties we attend are mostly CFNM functions, so being totally nude and spanked in front of or by other females in common place. At dungeons, interference is against protocol and not done at all. Occasionally a Dominant will request assistance from another to administer a complete spanking session, but not normally.

Post Reply