Interference & public spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
DesertRose

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by DesertRose » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:15 pm

I know I came a little late.. but I felt I needed to add my voice to everyone else's .. one of the reasons I like it here is that people are decent and serious.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:25 am

I have been spanked in semi public settings...a gravel pull off at the side of the road, woods, empty parking lots, park benches, and behind buildings.
He has no qualms giving me one very hard swat in Any public situation. We treat it like we're goofing around, but I know that one swat means business. (He will give me discrete, gentle pats at family gatherings.)
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 am

I like those gentle pats that tell me he knows I’m pushing a boundary.
Key

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:47 am

Kerry wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 am
I like those gentle pats that tell me he knows I’m pushing a boundary.
I do, too! ;)
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm

I might get a warning look if we are in public but I don't think he would ever humiliate me or make me uncomfortable in public. I put my faith in him to cherish and protect me and that means from others' scrutiny as well. A public or even semi-public spanking would be a huge breach of trust and that would be the end of DD for us.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

Lovely

Post by Lovely » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Thank you mrX. I've just opened the forum for the first time in several weeks and feel sick reading the posts by Sam. These posts are not acceptable in any way and it seems clear with the new rules that this should result in an immediate ban.

Shakespeare423

Post by Shakespeare423 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 am

I know if I did anything wrong in public, we would be heading to the nearest family restroom or elevator. He swatted me in a grocery store parking lot once, but it was just a reminder who's boss. Humiliating me is out of the question just because we would run the risk of him getting arrested. Some states even spanking a wife is illegal, regardless of whether it's consensual. Common sense is first priority.

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Shakespeare423 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 am
I know if I did anything wrong in public, we would be heading to the nearest family restroom or elevator. He swatted me in a grocery store parking lot once, but it was just a reminder who's boss. Humiliating me is out of the question just because we would run the risk of him getting arrested. Some states even spanking a wife is illegal, regardless of whether it's consensual. Common sense is first priority.
Yes, a person cannot consent to assault, which is exactly what spanking is. While it would probably never be pursued criminally, the risk is still there.

Miras

Post by Miras » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Mel41 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm
Shakespeare423 wrote:
Yes, a person cannot consent to assault, which is exactly what spanking is. While it would probably never be pursued criminally, the risk is still there.
Your honor, I don´t want to to need prison visits for my maintenance...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Miras wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:56 pm
Mel41 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm
Shakespeare423 wrote:
Your honor, I don´t want to to need prison visits for my maintenance...
Then behave yourself.