Interference & public spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Mel41

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Mel41 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Shakespeare423 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 am
I know if I did anything wrong in public, we would be heading to the nearest family restroom or elevator. He swatted me in a grocery store parking lot once, but it was just a reminder who's boss. Humiliating me is out of the question just because we would run the risk of him getting arrested. Some states even spanking a wife is illegal, regardless of whether it's consensual. Common sense is first priority.
Yes, a person cannot consent to assault, which is exactly what spanking is. While it would probably never be pursued criminally, the risk is still there.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

Miras

Post by Miras » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Mel41 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm
Shakespeare423 wrote:
I know if I did anything wrong in public, we would be heading to the nearest family restroom or elevator. He swatted me in a grocery store parking lot once, but it was just a reminder who's boss. Humiliating me is out of the question just because we would run the risk of him getting arrested. Some states even spanking a wife is illegal, regardless of whether it's consensual. Common sense is first priority.
Yes, a person cannot consent to assault, which is exactly what spanking is. While it would probably never be pursued criminally, the risk is still there.
Your honor, I don´t want to to need prison visits for my maintenance...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Miras wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:56 pm
Mel41 wrote:
Shakespeare423 wrote:
Then behave yourself.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

Miras

Post by Miras » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Mel41 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:01 pm
Miras wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:56 pm
Mel41 wrote:

Then behave yourself.
Or you will get maintenance from woman prison wardens...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

AmyJo

Post by AmyJo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 am

Never happened before but he says he would in a heartbeat if I needed it. He has no problem taking me to a bedroom of a friends house or pulling over somewhere remote-ish. So I’m pretty careful! Don’t want to test those waters. But I do get love taps to remind me I could be getting close.

He would never do it where anyone could see!!! Not our style.

Sam89

Post by Sam89 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:01 am

AmyJo wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 am
Never happened before but he says he would in a heartbeat if I needed it. He has no problem taking me to a bedroom of a friends house or pulling over somewhere remote-ish. So I’m pretty careful! Don’t want to test those waters. But I do get love taps to remind me I could be getting close.

He would never do it where anyone could see!!! Not our style.
Same with me. She would never do it in public where anyone could see but she has no problem quietly correcting me in public or telling me I'm getting punished later. I don't want to test it but I'm pretty sure she would have no problem taking me to a bedroom at one of her friend's house same as you. But she respects keeping it private from my friends.

right now

Post by right now » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:57 pm

I would never consider giving my wife a spanking where others could see. It is naturally a private act. I would consider it in a semi-public spot -- such as outdoors where no one was around -- if I needed to, but I've never had the need.

Indebted Housewife

Post by Indebted Housewife » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:02 pm

It has happed several times this summer that my behavior has warranted an immediate public spanking from my husband. He thinks it is all but impossible to avoid public spankings in the whole scheme of things, but I do my best to try to minimize my own public spankings. You see, my husband believes that immediate consequences for my infractions must be doled our as required. That is to say, as soon as a nearby location is identified. If a private location cannot be secured nearby, then the public spanking is inevitable.

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:24 am

I’ve never been spanked in public. Outside of the embarrassment, I don’t think it’s conducive to the “process” - at least as it’s done in our home. There’s always a conversation before, reflection and aftercare to follow. I guess the closest thing I can relate to would be my HoH letting me know I’m getting a spanking when we get home.

MagpieRed

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:22 am

Yes, would agree that family/ disabled bathrooms are good for a public discipline.

My husband never spanks my bare behind in public. If he thinks I need a quick check he will spank me with his hand over my clothing. This means that I know a bare behind spanking with an implement is coming!