Interference & public spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
MyLove

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by MyLove » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 am

Mel41 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:43 am
My first instinct is always to pull off to a secluded area whenever a stranger is following me on the highway. And definitely to haul my child out of the car to meet and greet with said stranger. Bonus points if they haul their pants down in front of us. *shakes head*
[/quote
:lol: No, but really, :?
Last edited by MyLove on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

MrX

Post by MrX » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:57 pm

sam wallace wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 am
Though this is not common, my wife feels that if the behavior is bad enough then having someone see me get spanked is not a problem.

Best example was two summers ago on road trip I didn't look and changed lanes and almost caused an accident by running a SUV off of the road. We followed the car for about 20 miles until they pulled into a roadside park and my wife made me follow them to apologize for my driving. The SUV pulled to a remote area of the roadside park and we followed them and I got out and went to the car and apologized to the very upset woman driving the car. The woman was very upset and she and her three kids got out of the car and she and my wife talked for a few minutes then my wife went to the car and got the hairbrush out of the glove compartment and came back and continued to talk with the woman.

A few minutes later my wife led me to a nearby picnic table and read me the riot act for care less driving and then pulled down my pants and underpants and gave me a severe spanking in front of this woman and her children. When my spanking was over she scolded me again and gave the brush to the other woman who also took me over her lap and spanked me.

This was a very unusual event but not the first time that someone else had see my wife spank me, or even the first time she had let someone else spank me.
You know what? The heck with it - I posted something yesterday that I later deleted, but the more I've thought about it, the more I feel like I have to say something. Mods, if you feel like you must ban me for this that's fine, at least I'll go with a clear conscious.

sam wallace, I've noticed that you've now posted multiple times about you getting spanked bare bottom in front of minor children.

In this very post, you relay a story in which you have your pants and underpants lowered in front of three random children, and then get spanked in front of those children by both your wife and the kids' mom.

In another post ( viewtopic.php?f=2&t=670&p=12769#p12769 ), you explain that from age 14 until she left for college, your daughter "often witnessed me over my wife's lap as my wife taught her how to give an effective spanking."

You expand on that in another post ( viewtopic.php?f=18&t=662&p=12755#p12755 ) where you say that your wife had an in depth conversation with your 14 year old daughter about spanking you, and that your daughter would from that point on witness your spankings because your wife "often used them as a way to teach her how to give a spanking when she became a mother". You also made sure to let us know that your daughter spanks her teenage sons.

Speaking of mothers, in your introductory post ( viewtopic.php?f=9&t=943&p=12771#p12771 ) you told us about how your mother gave your wife "half a dozen photos of me in the corner, with a red freshly spanked behind on display". You go on to say that "in the first photo I was about 8, then one at 12, 15, 17 and 20".

Am I the only one creeped out by all of this? Having children (whether your own or some random kids on the road) witness your bare bottom spankings is not normal. Your wife teaching your 14 year old daughter how to spank by having her witness your punishments is not normal. Your mom taking photos of her 8 year old son with his freshly spanked behind on display (and then giving those photos to someone else) is not normal.

If I thought any of what you've posted actually happened, I'd be extremely concerned. But reading through your posts, I'm certain that a great deal of what you've posted (if not all of it) is your fantasy - which makes the focus on children all the more disturbing.

Mods: Are the types of posts that I highlight above allowed in this forum and part of the normal conversation? If so, please let me know and I'll delete my account and be on my way.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:51 pm

I am applauding you MrX. I've been purposely ignoring replying to said posts because I don't want to feed into his fantasies. It's absolutely disgusting.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:07 pm

No. You are not the only one creeped out, or that suspects this poster is posting his fantasy.

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:36 pm

I also, like Lauren purposefully ignored the posts. The statements involving children very much sent LARGE red flags. All the posts in-general have made me uncomfortable. I do shy away from confrontation instead of standing up when its needed. I greatly admire y’all for calling it out and addressing an issue on here.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Thank you, Mr X. The mods here are few and can't possibly scan every post and we all want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but this has gone too far. I think it's safe to call bullshit on this cut-and-paste story now.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

Beast

Post by Beast » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:16 pm

Sam I believe it’s time to go, you just openly admitted to indecent behavior in front of a minor and was ok with it. As an HOH I am disgusted with this. I am glad it was not my kids who witnessed this because it would not have turned out alright. Please do the respectful thing and either leave this forum or refrain from any more examples of you being punished bare bottom in front of children.
“Every Beauty Needs Her Beast To Protect Her From Everything But Him”

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:34 pm

The Mod has been made aware of the situation.

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:20 am

Yeah, this is starting to be creepy...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:27 am

sam wallace wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 am
We followed the car for about 20 miles until they pulled into a roadside park and my wife made me follow them to apologize for my driving. The SUV pulled to a remote area of the roadside park and we followed them and I got out and went to the car and apologized to the very upset woman driving the car.
Are you trying to get yourself shot? Because in Texas, that is a really good way to get yourself shot.

Phil