Interference & public spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
cowboy

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by cowboy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 am

So, this is something like hourly maintenance spankings.

Carlie

Post by Carlie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:38 pm

This probably is not the kind of interference you are thinking of, but my husband and I were in a bar one night rather late and a guy there who was drunk smacked his girlfriend across the face right by the pool table. He seemed like he would hit her again and my husband went over like, "What the hell you doing, man?" We had heard her being more than sassy to him and knew some boundary wasreally being pushed. But my husband feels strongly that you don't hit your girl violently. If the guy had just smacked her face and told her to get control we would not have interfered. But he seemed violent. So, the guy told us what she had been saying, and my husband told him, "So, take her outside and put her over your lap, but you don't start punching your girl." He told the guy that he spanks me but would never be violent like that. I confirmed that he gives it to me when I deserve but I know it's because he loves. Bottom line, the guy took her arm and took her outside and strapped her with his belt. I talked to her afterwards while my husband talked to her boyfriend. Now thisworked because my husband tends to be unafraid of confrontation and hates mistreatment of women.
Carlie

Chelsea12

Post by Chelsea12 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:38 am

Carlie wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:38 pm
This probably is not the kind of interference you are thinking of, but my husband and I were in a bar one night rather late and a guy there who was drunk smacked his girlfriend across the face right by the pool table. He seemed like he would hit her again and my husband went over like, "What the hell you doing, man?" We had heard her being more than sassy to him and knew some boundary wasreally being pushed. But my husband feels strongly that you don't hit your girl violently. If the guy had just smacked her face and told her to get control we would not have interfered. But he seemed violent. So, the guy told us what she had been saying, and my husband told him, "So, take her outside and put her over your lap, but you don't start punching your girl." He told the guy that he spanks me but would never be violent like that. I confirmed that he gives it to me when I deserve but I know it's because he loves. Bottom line, the guy took her arm and took her outside and strapped her with his belt. I talked to her afterwards while my husband talked to her boyfriend. Now thisworked because my husband tends to be unafraid of confrontation and hates mistreatment of women.
Carlie,
I have to ask, what did she say and how did she feel since this was not discussed by the couple before it happened? Also, was what she was saying really that bad?
Love & ✨Light

NateG

Post by NateG » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:40 pm

TerriA wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 am
I've been spanked at parties before. What was visible to most was simply a swat on mt butt and my guy marching me into another room where he would spank me in private. There were times in which others heard it, but did not interfere. I've had girlfriends meet me afterwards to comfort me. They generally waited in the hallway. I had a tendancy to over party and sometimes become bratty. Once my friends told my guy about it because they knew I had agreed to not get that way. When he took me to a room they followed and waited for me. Once a girl did walk in the room by mistake. She just paused to watch, then said "Sorry sweetie" and left.
Sounds like you have good friends.

Ddjennifer

Post by Ddjennifer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:43 pm

I agreed to allow my husband to punish me wherever he sees fit. If he is comfortable giving it, i will accept it. That being said, he has shown descretion. When it’s been required, we have used a family restroom with a door that locks, or I’ve been spanked in the car - he has even mi Ed the car to a more remote part of the lot to administer it. I lay flat in the back seat and he reaches over from the front seat. I always bare my bottom and this position allows some privacy unless someone were to walk directly by the car, and my husband does his best to keep an eye out for anyone walking by. He’s only had to do this a few times and thus far no incidents. Our feeling is if someone saw us, so be it. We do our best to avoid it but don’t worry about it if it were to happen.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:25 am

I have been spanked in semi public settings...a gravel pull off at the side of the road, woods, empty parking lots, park benches, and behind buildings.
He has no qualms giving me one very hard swat in Any public situation. We treat it like we're goofing around, but I know that one swat means business. (He will give me discrete, gentle pats at family gatherings.)
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 am

I like those gentle pats that tell me he knows I’m pushing a boundary.
Key

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:47 am

Kerry wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 am
I like those gentle pats that tell me he knows I’m pushing a boundary.
I do, too! ;)
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 pm

I might get a warning look if we are in public but I don't think he would ever humiliate me or make me uncomfortable in public. I put my faith in him to cherish and protect me and that means from others' scrutiny as well. A public or even semi-public spanking would be a huge breach of trust and that would be the end of DD for us.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

Shakespeare423

Post by Shakespeare423 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 am

I know if I did anything wrong in public, we would be heading to the nearest family restroom or elevator. He swatted me in a grocery store parking lot once, but it was just a reminder who's boss. Humiliating me is out of the question just because we would run the risk of him getting arrested. Some states even spanking a wife is illegal, regardless of whether it's consensual. Common sense is first priority.