Interference & public spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
cowboy

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by cowboy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 am

So, this is something like hourly maintenance spankings.

Carlie

Post by Carlie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:38 pm

This probably is not the kind of interference you are thinking of, but my husband and I were in a bar one night rather late and a guy there who was drunk smacked his girlfriend across the face right by the pool table. He seemed like he would hit her again and my husband went over like, "What the hell you doing, man?" We had heard her being more than sassy to him and knew some boundary wasreally being pushed. But my husband feels strongly that you don't hit your girl violently. If the guy had just smacked her face and told her to get control we would not have interfered. But he seemed violent. So, the guy told us what she had been saying, and my husband told him, "So, take her outside and put her over your lap, but you don't start punching your girl." He told the guy that he spanks me but would never be violent like that. I confirmed that he gives it to me when I deserve but I know it's because he loves. Bottom line, the guy took her arm and took her outside and strapped her with his belt. I talked to her afterwards while my husband talked to her boyfriend. Now thisworked because my husband tends to be unafraid of confrontation and hates mistreatment of women.
Carlie

Chelsea12

Post by Chelsea12 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:38 am

Carlie wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:38 pm
This probably is not the kind of interference you are thinking of, but my husband and I were in a bar one night rather late and a guy there who was drunk smacked his girlfriend across the face right by the pool table. He seemed like he would hit her again and my husband went over like, "What the hell you doing, man?" We had heard her being more than sassy to him and knew some boundary wasreally being pushed. But my husband feels strongly that you don't hit your girl violently. If the guy had just smacked her face and told her to get control we would not have interfered. But he seemed violent. So, the guy told us what she had been saying, and my husband told him, "So, take her outside and put her over your lap, but you don't start punching your girl." He told the guy that he spanks me but would never be violent like that. I confirmed that he gives it to me when I deserve but I know it's because he loves. Bottom line, the guy took her arm and took her outside and strapped her with his belt. I talked to her afterwards while my husband talked to her boyfriend. Now thisworked because my husband tends to be unafraid of confrontation and hates mistreatment of women.
Carlie,
I have to ask, what did she say and how did she feel since this was not discussed by the couple before it happened? Also, was what she was saying really that bad?
Love & ✨Light

NateG

Post by NateG » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:40 pm

TerriA wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 am
I've been spanked at parties before. What was visible to most was simply a swat on mt butt and my guy marching me into another room where he would spank me in private. There were times in which others heard it, but did not interfere. I've had girlfriends meet me afterwards to comfort me. They generally waited in the hallway. I had a tendancy to over party and sometimes become bratty. Once my friends told my guy about it because they knew I had agreed to not get that way. When he took me to a room they followed and waited for me. Once a girl did walk in the room by mistake. She just paused to watch, then said "Sorry sweetie" and left.
Sounds like you have good friends.

Ddjennifer

Post by Ddjennifer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:43 pm

I agreed to allow my husband to punish me wherever he sees fit. If he is comfortable giving it, i will accept it. That being said, he has shown descretion. When it’s been required, we have used a family restroom with a door that locks, or I’ve been spanked in the car - he has even mi Ed the car to a more remote part of the lot to administer it. I lay flat in the back seat and he reaches over from the front seat. I always bare my bottom and this position allows some privacy unless someone were to walk directly by the car, and my husband does his best to keep an eye out for anyone walking by. He’s only had to do this a few times and thus far no incidents. Our feeling is if someone saw us, so be it. We do our best to avoid it but don’t worry about it if it were to happen.

sam wallace

Post by sam wallace » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 am

Though this is not common, my wife feels that if the behavior is bad enough then having someone see me get spanked is not a problem.

Best example was two summers ago on road trip I didn't look and changed lanes and almost caused an accident by running a SUV off of the road. We followed the car for about 20 miles until they pulled into a roadside park and my wife made me follow them to apologize for my driving. The SUV pulled to a remote area of the roadside park and we followed them and I got out and went to the car and apologized to the very upset woman driving the car. The woman was very upset and she and her three kids got out of the car and she and my wife talked for a few minutes then my wife went to the car and got the hairbrush out of the glove compartment and came back and continued to talk with the woman.

A few minutes later my wife led me to a nearby picnic table and read me the riot act for care less driving and then pulled down my pants and underpants and gave me a severe spanking in front of this woman and her children. When my spanking was over she scolded me again and gave the brush to the other woman who also took me over her lap and spanked me.

This was a very unusual event but not the first time that someone else had see my wife spank me, or even the first time she had let someone else spank me.

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:09 pm

sam wallace wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 am
Though this is not common, my wife feels that if the behavior is bad enough then having someone see me get spanked is not a problem.

Best example was two summers ago on road trip I didn't look and changed lanes and almost caused an accident by running a SUV off of the road. We followed the car for about 20 miles until they pulled into a roadside park and my wife made me follow them to apologize for my driving. The SUV pulled to a remote area of the roadside park and we followed them and I got out and went to the car and apologized to the very upset woman driving the car. The woman was very upset and she and her three kids got out of the car and she and my wife talked for a few minutes then my wife went to the car and got the hairbrush out of the glove compartment and came back and continued to talk with the woman.

A few minutes later my wife led me to a nearby picnic table and read me the riot act for care less driving and then pulled down my pants and underpants and gave me a severe spanking in front of this woman and her children. When my spanking was over she scolded me again and gave the brush to the other woman who also took me over her lap and spanked me.

This was a very unusual event but not the first time that someone else had see my wife spank me, or even the first time she had let someone else spank me.

Your wife spanked you bare in front of someone else's children? And this other woman was ok with it?
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

MrX

Post by MrX » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:03 pm

** EDIT **

On second thought, I removed my comment. I'll just say nothing at all.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:32 pm

sam wallace wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 am

I would be upset too, if a car almost ran me off the road, then followed me for 20 miles. I would have been terrified. I shudder to think of what Phil would have done if I'd gotten out of the car after that, never mind allowing my children to witness a stranger's private areas exposed. :shock:
-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:43 am

My first instinct is always to pull off to a secluded area whenever a stranger is following me on the highway. And definitely to haul my child out of the car to meet and greet with said stranger. Bonus points if they haul their pants down in front of us. *shakes head*
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵