Interference & public spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
SweetPea611
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:54 pm
Location: Northern CA

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by SweetPea611 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 am

I find the thought of being spanked in a public restroom terrifying :shock: :lol:

MagpieRed
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:12 am

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:02 am

Why is that? I am sorry if that is the case?

I find it just me and my husband, with me getting a check on what is acceptable

MagpieRed
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:12 am

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:04 am

So I should explain:

A public restroom will just involve me being pulled over if necessary and a quick hand spank, or implement if he has one to hand. But just a quick check

SweetPea611
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:54 pm
Location: Northern CA

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by SweetPea611 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:12 am

MagpieRed wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:04 am
So I should explain:

A public restroom will just involve me being pulled over if necessary and a quick hand spank, or implement if he has one to hand. But just a quick check
Oh for sure! I didn’t mean to come off as judgmental. I’m more terrified of the actual spanking - I’m a crier and easily embarrassed LOL. I’ve never been spanked in a public restroom, but I can totally see my husband doing this in a certain situations.

Olivia
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 am

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Olivia » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:04 pm

My husband will correct me in public as needed. Usually that means a verbal warning or fairly recently he's just started counting to 3. Occasionally a swat. He's grabbed my elbow to pull aside for a talking to. I've had to sit on a bench or in the car. He also has had to spank me in the car or hotel.... I've felt embarrassed, but never that he was embarassing me, if that makes sense....
We aren't open about dd but he'll correct me whenever he sees fit without fear of other people....so it doesn't matter if there's an open window or we're in public! But we try not to make it uncomfortable for others, of course... Our thought around it is kind of, if my behavior is needing correction then I'm probably making things uncomfortable for others, don't think anyone would mind if my husband calls me out on it and we move on
But if I've earned a spanking while in public, that'd wait until we got home or to the hotel.
No one's ever said anything to us or has looked at us like we're from outer space so I don't see any issues ;)

User avatar
Beauty
Posts: 556
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Beauty » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:34 pm

Olivia wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:04 pm
My husband will correct me in public as needed. Usually that means a verbal warning or fairly recently he's just started counting to 3. Occasionally a swat. He's grabbed my elbow to pull aside for a talking to. I've had to sit on a bench or in the car. He also has had to spank me in the car or hotel.... I've felt embarrassed, but never that he was embarassing me, if that makes sense....
We aren't open about dd but he'll correct me whenever he sees fit without fear of other people....so it doesn't matter if there's an open window or we're in public! But we try not to make it uncomfortable for others, of course... Our thought around it is kind of, if my behavior is needing correction then I'm probably making things uncomfortable for others, don't think anyone would mind if my husband calls me out on it and we move on
But if I've earned a spanking while in public, that'd wait until we got home or to the hotel.
No one's ever said anything to us or has looked at us like we're from outer space so I don't see any issues ;)
My husbands response is very similar in public. We stopped the strike 1,2,3. It wasn’t the right fit for us. Also knock on wood, I haven’t had to experience a truck spanking yet! Lots of threats so I’m sure it’s coming. But yes to experiencing hotel spankings, public swats, arm grabs, and lots of verbal corrections. He even got a smirk from an older guy when I received a public swat at a baseball game 🤦‍♀️. Sometimes he will also say something like stay by me, which is a public can’t leave his side punishment.
I agree, if I am making others uncomfortable with my behavior and a swat turns it around... than it was needed, typically we pull it off as playing. I understand the being embarrassed vs feeling embarrassed. Well said ❤️
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

mw70
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 11:39 am

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by mw70 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Public spankings, well mainly semi public spankings became a necessary evil as my Hoh figured out that a private spanking, while effective is not as terrifying as the prospect of an imminent spanking. For me, knowing that she will find a way of spanking me “on the spot” if you will was a game changer. I know it doesn’t work for every DD couple. However with my personality I do think it’s important. It certainly provides us with a 24/7 reality of what we have. I’m always going to try and beg my way out of it (seldom works) but reflecting upon it later (even if I thought it was undeserved) always leaves me with a sense of deepened contentment, love and respect for her.

Submissivedanny
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Submissivedanny » Thu May 07, 2020 9:54 am

One time we were in a park and I did something that earned a spanking so no one was around and my wife sat on a bench and put me over her knee and spanked me. When she finished I got up and there was a couple standing about 20 feet away who watch the spanking. I just pulled up my pants and we walked away.

subwife_plumprump
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 12:09 pm
Location: MD

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by subwife_plumprump » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:39 am

Well, recently, I was spanked in a parking lot. I had disrespected my husband inside the store (huge NO for us). He gave me a stern look, touched his belt, and then gave a discrete warning slap. I kept going with my mouth (why was I making it worse :roll: ).

Long story short, when we left the store, we walked to the car (I knew this was coming...), he grabbed the paddle, and tore my big rump up. 😩 We thought no one would really see us because we were so far back in the lot, but of course some guy walked by... My husband said he was disciplining his wife for disrespect. I heard the guy say, "good, more men need to do..."

Even though I couldn't see him I was embarrassed, but my husband kept right on correcting my behavior with that paddle. I was quiet for the rest of the day. :lol:
Last edited by subwife_plumprump on Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.

Goldilocks
Posts: 679
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Interference & public spankings

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:15 pm

subwife_plumprump wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:39 am
Well, recently, I was spanked in a parking lot. I had disrespected my husband inside the store (huge NO for us). He gave me a stern look, touched his belt, and then gave a discrete warning slap. I kept going with my mouth (why was I making it worse :roll: ).

Long story short, when we left the store, we walked to the car (I knew this was coming...), he grabbed the paddle, and tore my big rump up. We thought no one would really see us because we were so far back in the lot, but of course some guy walked by... My husband said he was disciplining his wife for disrespect. I heard the guy say, "good, more men need to do..." Even though I couldn't see him I was embarrassed, but my husband kept right on correcting my behavior with that paddle. I was quiet for the rest of the day. :lol:
Dang!! Man. I agree with the guy, though! Lol!
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Post Reply