Point of Maintenance Spanking- Are they unfair?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Charlotte

Point of Maintenance Spanking- Are they unfair?

Post by Charlotte » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:03 pm

Hello guys,
So I've behaved quite well the last few months. (That's something new. 😬) And I was really proud of myself.
Then lately my boyfriend decided to begin with Maintenance Spankings. Now I get my bottom spanked every week and after that I have to stand in the corner for 30-60 minutes. Because I enjoy spanking to a certain point I always get really hard spankings till I cry.
I don't know, I just find it a bit unfair getting a hard punishment every week even If I have done nothing.
What do you guys think of maintenance spankings?

Summer

Re: Point of maintenance spanking- are they unfair?

Post by Summer » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:57 pm

Are your maintenance spankings as severe as the punishment spankings?

sophia

Post by sophia » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:57 pm

Hello Charlotte,
Glad to hear that you've been behaving well! I'm also proud to say that I behave well and rarely need to be punished. However, I do have maintenance at least once a week (sometimes 2-3 a week), which involves light caning and 15-30 mins of corner time.

I don't see maintenance as unfair because it isn't about correcting bad behaviour but rather maintaining good behaviour. Maintenance simply reminds me of my submissive place because in my experience, I start to grow complacent and act out of line when I haven't been reminded of my subordinate role. I think of it as, punishment is going to the doctor when you're sick, while maintenance is staying healthy by exercising so you don't get sick again, they're both not the most enjoyable, though essential nevertheless. That's my opinion based on what works for me.

You did mention getting a "hard" punishment as maintenance, is your maintenance harder, similar or lighter compared to your normal punishments? I've always thought of maintenance being lighter than punishments.

Sophia.

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:07 pm

Summer wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:57 pm
Are your maintenance spankings as severe as the punishment spankings?

Yes they are as severe.

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:12 pm

sophia wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:57 pm
Hello Charlotte,
Glad to hear that you've been behaving well! I'm also proud to say that I behave well and rarely need to be punished. However, I do have maintenance at least once a week (sometimes 2-3 a week), which involves light caning and 15-30 mins of corner time.

I don't see maintenance as unfair because it isn't about correcting bad behaviour but rather maintaining good behaviour. Maintenance simply reminds me of my submissive place because in my experience, I start to grow complacent and act out of line when I haven't been reminded of my subordinate role. I think of it as, punishment is going to the doctor when you're sick, while maintenance is staying healthy by exercising so you don't get sick again, they're both not the most enjoyable, though essential nevertheless. That's my opinion based on what works for me.

You did mention getting a "hard" punishment as maintenance, is your maintenance harder, similar or lighter compared to your normal punishments? I've always thought of maintenance being lighter than punishments.

Sophia.

Hi Sophia,
Wow so 2-3 times a week is really often. But so happy it works so well for you. You explained it really well,and it also makes me feel more submissive then a "normal" punishment spanking. I also have to admit, that it works quite well (behaving really good) but still 😬...
The maintenance spankings are as hard as my regular punishment spankings. So normally they are lighter?
Thank you! and thanks for your answer!
Charlotte

sophia

Post by sophia » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:24 pm

Hello Charlotte,
Thank you for your kind words! At least in my case, it's lighter, since maintenance is to prevent me from misbehaving to the point of full punishment :oops:
Sophia

Lauren

Re: Point of Maintenance Spanking- Are they unfair?

Post by Lauren » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:41 pm

Have you asked him why he decided to start maintenance if you have been behaving so well?

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:43 am

I did. He said he wanted to make sure i keep behaving well.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:34 am

They should be lighter than punishment. That is the point to teach you something and prevent a full on punishment. Is there an end point to these maintenance spankings?
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Summer

Post by Summer » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:06 am

I would have a difficult time with maintenance spankings that are just as severe as punishment spankings. For me it would defeat the purpose as I’d want them to prevent me misbehaving and earning a more severe punishment spanking, as mentioned previously. I actually like the idea of maintenance and reminder spankings, but what you’re describing would cause me some distress, I think. I’m inexperienced, so take that for what it’s worth.

Sounds like your HOH might benefit from the knowledgeable people here. It would be great if he would join the forum.