Vacation/Hotel DD?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
dabprincess90

Vacation/Hotel DD?

Post by dabprincess90 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:16 am

Hello, I'm new here! My partner and I are trying to begin living a DD type life style, and we are planning on starting today. (5/14/2021)

We are heading out of town for a weekend getaway. So probably about 3-4 hours in the car on the ride there, 3 days straight of an Amusement Park and we're also spending 2 nights at a hotel. I have issues with large crowds (anxiety, short patience), getting easily frustrated and taking it out on my partner, embarrassing him, and running my mouth like a smart mouth brat...among other things. :oops: He is taking a silicone type paddle with holes in it with us on this trip and has said he will use it if he has to. I'm more worried about someone in the hotel room next to us overhearing it than the thought of getting a spanking at the moment. I asked my partner, "What if someone hears? Aren't you worried?" His response was, "No. We probably won't even see who's in the room next to us. Also, if I heard it I would just think someone was getting their tail whooped and mind my own business."

So my question is, has anyone ever been spanked in a hotel room while on vacation? If so, did anyone hear you or say something? Were you embarrassed by it? I apologize if this has been asked before, I tried to look, but I am running out of time and hope someone can answer me. :oops: Thank you in advance!

Summer

Re: Vacation/Hotel DD?

Post by Summer » Fri May 14, 2021 9:06 am

I have no experience with this, but I’ve seen a couple threads that mention similar situations. Here’s one

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1495

Newtoldd

Post by Newtoldd » Fri May 14, 2021 9:51 am

Yes I have. I actually flew across country for a discipline session. I am very quiet when I get spanked, but as you know, paddles are not. Didn't receive any noise complaints lol. Best of luck to you.

Newtoldd

Post by Newtoldd » Fri May 14, 2021 10:04 am

I should add, it did add a level of embarrassment for sure. Just the thought of a stranger hearing... plus standing in the corner knowing a stranger is in the next room was embarrassing. Oh and hotel soap is gross, don't curse during your punishment, I learned the hard way.

dabprincess90

Post by dabprincess90 » Fri May 14, 2021 11:59 am

Summer wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 9:06 am
I have no experience with this, but I’ve seen a couple threads that mention similar situations. Here’s one

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1495
Thank you for that! I don't know how I missed it, lol. :D

dabprincess90

Post by dabprincess90 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:00 pm

Newtoldd wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 9:51 am
Yes I have. I actually flew across country for a discipline session. I am very quiet when I get spanked, but as you know, paddles are not. Didn't receive any noise complaints lol. Best of luck to you.
I have been spanked before, so I think I can keep myself quiet, but I am definitely worried about someone hearing a paddle, lol. Thank you for the luck!

dabprincess90

Post by dabprincess90 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:03 pm

Newtoldd wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 10:04 am
I should add, it did add a level of embarrassment for sure. Just the thought of a stranger hearing... plus standing in the corner knowing a stranger is in the next room was embarrassing. Oh and hotel soap is gross, don't curse during your punishment, I learned the hard way.
Yeah, I can see how that would be embarrassing! I've heard hotel soap is really bad for you? I was told to pack my own, just in case. :? Never had that used before in my life. :shock:

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 am

How did your getaway go?

dabprincess90

Post by dabprincess90 » Wed May 26, 2021 10:43 pm

Lauren wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 am
How did your getaway go?
It was definitely a learning experience! I had one day that wasn't so good. I was disrespectful to my partner several times throughout the day, and then at the gas station I was disrespectful to an employee. So I got spanked with the paddle and a looped phone charger cable. Other than that, we had a wonderful getaway! :D

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed May 26, 2021 11:11 pm

dabprincess90 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:43 pm
Lauren wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 am
How did your getaway go?
It was definitely a learning experience! I had one day that wasn't so good. I was disrespectful to my partner several times throughout the day, and then at the gas station I was disrespectful to an employee. So I got spanked with the paddle and a looped phone charger cable. Other than that, we had a wonderful getaway! :D
Wonderful!!