Vacation/Hotel DD?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
leenicolelinn

Re: Vacation/Hotel DD?

Post by leenicolelinn » Fri May 28, 2021 12:24 pm

I know this is a bit late. There are many implements that are quiet. There are threads on this subject. Phil and his homemade loopy johnny comes to mind. The switch. A cane. Birch bundle. I am thinking anything with the least amount of butt surface contact would be quiet.

When my husband uses a switch or the blue lightning cane, you can't hear it at all. If the recipient of such implements is making noises like that in a hotel room, I am sure no one would think twice about it.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Summer

Post by Summer » Fri May 28, 2021 8:59 pm

I tried googling blue lightning cane but wasn’t successful in figuring out what that is.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun May 30, 2021 6:52 am

https://www.cane-iac.com. It is under acrylic canes. Blue lightning. There are a few different lengths.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Summer

Post by Summer » Sun May 30, 2021 8:30 am

It looks pretty for a cane. Thanks for linking it so I could see what it is. 🙂

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon May 31, 2021 7:03 am

Summer do you mind sharing what part of MO you are in? We have a business out there. You can PM me if you want.

Nic

dabprincess90

Post by dabprincess90 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:49 am

leenicolelinn wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:24 pm
I know this is a bit late. There are many implements that are quiet. There are threads on this subject. Phil and his homemade loopy johnny comes to mind. The switch. A cane. Birch bundle. I am thinking anything with the least amount of butt surface contact would be quiet.

When my husband uses a switch or the blue lightning cane, you can't hear it at all. If the recipient of such implements is making noises like that in a hotel room, I am sure no one would think twice about it.

Nic
leenicolelinn wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:52 am
https://www.cane-iac.com. It is under acrylic canes. Blue lightning. There are a few different lengths.
Not late at all, thank you for the advice! I've read a few things on quiet implements, we actually have a loopy but it's not made that well. We ordered it from Etsy. I've never had a switch, cane, or birch. I know canes can cause damage if not used correctly. At least, that's what I've read. I would definitely like to look into these other implements.

My partner is very much a DIY kind of guy. So he twisted an HDMI cable and sealed it in a PVC pipe and wrapped some rope around the handle. He hasn't had to use it yet, and I hope not at all. :shock:

I would hope no one would think twice about it, lol. :shock: :lol:

And that lightning cane looks like a light saber from Star Wars! My partner might like that, haha. Thanks for sharing! :D

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon May 31, 2021 2:52 pm

Yea no kidding. It is like a light saber. One of my many favorite Sci Fi movies growing up! Pretty wicked when it contacts the butt, he has the shorter one so he uses it OTK.

dabprincess90

Post by dabprincess90 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:10 pm

leenicolelinn wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 2:52 pm
Yea no kidding. It is like a light saber. One of my many favorite Sci Fi movies growing up! Pretty wicked when it contacts the butt, he has the shorter one so he uses it OTK.
It's our favorite too! :D We have a lot of Star Wars decor, haha. I might have to get that for him to use, it looks like it would be pretty effective, lol. How private was the packaging, if you don't mind me asking? I really don't want the mail person reading what it is or it showing up at my neighbor's. I've had packages do that before. :shock:

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Package is inconspicuous. No one will know.😊. They have been around for awhile and are discrete.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:38 pm

When you are on vacation at your typical types of hotel, I understand the notion that you want to keep it quiet.

But I have to say, as someone who travels a lot on business (at least pre-COVID) there were lots of situations where I could hear a couple in nearby rooms doing the old bump-and-grind and getting quite noisy about it. Now, I have to admit, this only bothered me to the extent that I was away from my wife and it just fired up my imagination to call my wife and tell her how much I missed her.

Anyways, to get to my point. There are some hotels that are geared to romantic getaways. My favorite is the Madonna Inn up the coast in San Luis Obispo. When my wife and I go there for a romantic weekend, my wife and I understand that it is allocated as our no-holds-barred spanking-experimentation weekend. I will say, we deliberately exclude disciplinary spanking. My theory on that is that vacation is meant to be a break from all the usual sturm-und-drang rules-and-consequences. Call me a softy if you will, but that's just how I role.

Anyways, we bring all the new and the old implements and try them out and just have a crazy-ass good time. And we make plenty of noise. LOTS of noise. But under the circumstances, and given the venue, it's all part of the deal.

In fact, we rarely worry about it even in "vanilla" hotel situations any more. I mean, imagine that hotel management gets a call from some hotel guest that there's too much smacking and moaning going on in the next room. So far, nobody has ever had the nerve to come and bother us about such things. And if they did, OMG I would have so much fun with them they would depart as quickly as possible. "So, what did the complaining guest hear? What kind of noise? I can't imagine what that could be. Do you want to have a chat with them now and see what the problem is?"

Ain't I a stinker. He he.
:lol: