New punishment

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Jeremy

Re: New punishment

Post by Jeremy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 am

Clockwork55 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:04 pm
My husband and I have been married 11years. He has always spanked me on the bare bottom for disciplining. He now wants to slap my breasts I am not sure if this is acceptable to god? He has discussed this with me and if he moved forward with it am I obligated to comply with his wish? I have never refused any discipline from him in the past. I am not afraid if it is gods will. Thoughts?
There is certainly nothing against it scripturaly so it is not against God's will. As long as you are consenting and its not abusive (which can really only be determined by you and your husband) I personally as a husband do not have any desire to "spank" her breast, so it's a little foreign to me...

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:21 am

Clockwork55 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:36 pm
He feels the breast clog is “more effective “ he says I am easier to control this way. My skin in that area is much more tender and I did have some bleeding from my skin. My husband always helps relieve the pain with lots of kissing and helps me apply creams after I have skin damage which is super sweet.
I'm curious about how you feel about it? Did you find it to be more effective? I hope you are doing OK. It's good to hear that you are taken care of after a punishment...

Clockwork55

Post by Clockwork55 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm

I feel if this is what is his chosen punishment of my female parts and if it is gods will I will accept the punishment my body and sole belongs to my husband and the lord.

geeman

Post by geeman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Clockwork55 wrote:
He now wants to slap my breasts I am not sure if this is acceptable to god?
Clockwork, I am not a Christian but I really think you should talk to your pastor. I suspect he or she will tell you that your husband wanting to slap your breasts has absolutely nothing to do with your faith system. And I am not against spanking or slapping. I receive both from my HOH because we agreed it was an acceptable form of punishment for us.

c_and_c

Post by c_and_c » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:29 pm

HOH in a CDD marriage here..... God commands you to obey your husband in all things, infact 1 Peter 3 teaches that the act of obedience, and respect is the way a christian woman is to act, even to a non christian man as a way to show him that he should also walk in the way of the lord. He will have to submit, and obey the lord as you submit, and obey him. How he chooses to punish you is up to him, what God commands you to do is to submit to him. When Abraham in Genesis 20:2 lied to the King of Gerar , that his wife Sarah was actually his sister. He and his wife knew that this lie was in order for the King to be able to commit adultery, in other words.... tricking him into sleeping with his wife which would then make God angry. Now Sarah obeyed her husband even though she knew he was deceiving and telling a lie, and even obeyed him to commit adultery. Thankfully God intervened, and rewarded Sarah for her obedience to her husband.

The point I am making is that God commands you to obey, and rewards you for doing so like Sarah, and he will punish disobedient wives like the nameless Lot`s wife. His measuring stick for you is different this his measuring stick for your husband. Husbands will be judged on how well he cares for you, and the family, and how well he teaches you all about the word. You will be judged on how well you obey. Go to your bible, for the answers I provided the instruction, and an example of the instructions being used, and subsequent rewards. There are dozens more. Just think what would Sarah do, as the bible suggest wives to emulate her as an example of a good wife 1 Peter 3:6

Hope that helps clear up the spiritual side of things.

C and C

geeman

Post by geeman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:25 pm

C and C, the Christian God commands a lot of stuff but I don't see people following all of those commands to the letter. Frankly, in today's society, doing so would be downright barbaric in some cases. I have no issue with your suggestion she obey her HOH but that doesn't mean he can just hurl any punishment at her and she is to accept it. I don't think that's what the spirit of DD is at all. Spanking is appropriate, corner time, lines, apology letters, things like this. I think our society has accepted these forms of punishments as reasonable. I'm of the mind that smacking her breasts is unnecessary and even moving toward a BDSM type of activity. Certainly isn't in the bible anywhere that I know of. If she and her husband are into BDSM, that's fine and I have no qualms at all. But if the message here is that somehow god is in favor of this husband smacking breasts around as a form of punishment, I'd be concerned she has faith confused with a form of submission that has zero to do with a christian teaching.

Cleaner802

Post by Cleaner802 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Clockwork55 wrote:
My husband and I have been married 11years. He has always spanked me on the bare bottom for disciplining. He now wants to slap my breasts I am not sure if this is acceptable to god? He has discussed this with me and if he moved forward with it am I obligated to comply with his wish? I have never refused any discipline from him in the past. I am not afraid if it is gods will. Thoughts?
This is a bit off topic but, I have a few questions. It seems as though DD was your husband's idea. Did you agree on this type of relationship before you were married or did it start soon after. How has your journey been submitting to his spanking you from the beginning. Have you all was seen this as beneficial for your relationship or were you skeptical in the beginning. Thank you!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:39 pm

I am a Christian women, in a CDD marriage and it sounds to me like your husband is being sadistic and unloving. We as Christian women are commanded to submit to our husbands. C_and_C quoted scripture beautifully and made excellent points. He mentioned that men are to submit to the Lord. What he did not mention is that husbands are commanded to love their wives, treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with them of the gracious gift of life. Our husbands are to treat us as God's precious daughters, as we are. I suggest that you talk to your husband. YOU willingly submit. If you appose him slapping your breasts and he continues, he is not being a Godly man. He is being abusive. Take my advise or leave it. If you choose to submit to him punishing your breast than it's all fine and dandy but it's something that the two of you have to talk together about. You do have a say in how this relationship works.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:58 am

I have learned over the years that every DD marriage that there is no set rule on what is right or wrong as long as both partners are consenting.
However, you said that breast flogging isn't up for debate. I am hoping that if this is something or if there is ever anything that you two try and You feel it pushes your boundaries above your own tollerance, that you can express your feelings and they are respected. And he takes that punishment out of the equation.

Their is a point in time where things can become abusive and the other partner isn't even aware of it. So please try and be careful. He doesn't have the last say if it's something harmful to you. DD isn't about complete domination and total control. It's about strengthening a bond between a couple. So if you ever become more afraid of the person and than you are the punishment or you are more afraid of the person because you are afraid of what he might do, then things are getting abusive and You need to do what is the healthiest thing for yourself. Abuse is Definitely not OK in God's eyes. He still thinks a woman should be protected respected, and cherished. If thathe is not what you feel, or start to feel that way over time, then it's not right in God's eyes.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

c_and_c

Post by c_and_c » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi all

I have to respectfully disagree on a few things. First to Geeman. The issue here is how much you fear God. My wife, and I are bible fundamentalist, so we do not believe culture has the right to take a red pen to the Bible, and say these no longer apply. There are laws that are no longer required that are justified in the bible such as circumcision, but others have not been corrected. My wife and I believe no man and especially not culture has the right to change these things. We believe God is all knowing and was aware of these days when he inspired man to write the Bible. I believe this because the Bible talks about the future as well as the past, and the current (time of writing). So we believe had it been intended to have a time limit then we would be instructed as such. Case and point is the very verse that instructs a woman to obey her husband in all things, (as in nothing is to be excluded) is the same chapter that states that Jesus is the head of the church and God is the head of Jesus. So I find it hard to believe that the others in the same chapter are timeless, but this part is not. This is the work of culture like you stated, and not the act of God. My wife and I fear God enough that we dear not change that. As a God fearing Christian I cannot judge you, only god can so please hear me when I say I am not saying you are wrong. I am just saying what we believe and why.

This is to both Geeman, and lauren because you both bring up the idea that this is sadistic, and or unusual, or even worst abuse. Well I would agree with all of you if out of the blue he comes to his wife, and says bear your breast, I am going to spank them. Obey me because I am your husband. Yes the above is cruel, but from what I understand this is done as a form of punishment. Punishment falls under the Bible instructions for the concept of Authority. Authority is the governing concept to get direction for punishment. How he treats his wife outside of exercising his authority is yes I agree must be that of love, and all the wonderfull things that the Bible aspires to. However if Clockwork55 is breaking an established rule done by a person of Authority in this case her Husband. Then punishment is the way the Bible says to use to correct it. My fear of God says I cant just accept the good stuff, and none of the bad stuff.

So I would recommend that you focus on bible verses that talk about punishment, based on disobedeance on authority, and you will see very clearly of many different ways of punishments (That God either does or sanctions), from God to man, Jesus to man, Man to man, Man to child, King to subjects, Husbands to Wives, Master to slaves, Employee to Employer, Government to Citizens..... in all cases however punishment decided is done based on the one of authority, and the Bible commands as a good christian you are to submit to positions of authority so long as they do not go against to laws of God. The bible says you must respect authority and submit to it. Now Geeman mentioned a bunch of punishments that were never mentioned in the Bible, such as corner time, line writing, etc..... however I must also point out that neither is breast whipping. You are attempting to say the Bible approves these forms but does not approve this form and I must respectfully disagree, as those forms where not approved either. The only thing to go off Biblically is that the husband as the final say, and chooses the form of punishment. Why because he is in a position of authority, and this is unbreakable in the eyes of God. As to the spirit of the punishment, another good point. However the Bible specifically says that punishment should not be pleasant. Hebrews 12:11 says "No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." This is what the bible says about dicipline/punishment and why it should be employed. So lets see if this meets the criteria. Is it unpleasant, I would say check, is it painful... check. Will it bring righteousness, and peace after. Well if its done right I would assume that Clockwork55 would not want to repeat the experience and work hard to prevent it. Whipping the buttocks is unpleasant so is whipping the breast. The only difference I see to be honest is the location, again I see nowhere in the Bible that says one is better than the other or one is not approved by God. What I do see is that the husband has authority on all things, and especially punishment. In no position of authority does the punished have a say, there are tonns of references to this in the Bible. .

Overall my wife and I have a different view of DD than most, as we do not believe its based on consent. We practice CDD, so if my wife does not consent, then she does not consent to how God wants his family to run. The bible command her to obey, the command was not given to me to make her obey. I have a christian wife who understands that, and wishes not to do wrong in the eyes of God, and who is also content with what Genisis 2:18 says her purpose of creation was. "The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." She is to be my helpmeet, my helper suitable to me, and not to you. This is the same reason why he put me in absolute authority over her, as she is to be my helper (Ephesians 5:22-33). This is why the bible says that she has no authority over me, because helper do not command the their charge (1 Timothy 2:12). This is why I am to discipline her if she is not achieving this goal (Hebrews 12:11). And this is why I am to treat her as I treat my own skin not as she would like her skin to be treated, because the wife would always say don't punish me, as this is they way I want my skin to be treated. I want to end with I am in not way judging any way that you practice DD. I am simply responding to how my wife, and I practice, and I respect your opinion and your right to disagree.

God bless. Any other reference requested I will be happy to supply the Bible quotes.
Last edited by c_and_c on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.