New punishment

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Clockwork55

New punishment

Post by Clockwork55 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:04 pm

My husband and I have been married 11years. He has always spanked me on the bare bottom for disciplining. He now wants to slap my breasts I am not sure if this is acceptable to god? He has discussed this with me and if he moved forward with it am I obligated to comply with his wish? I have never refused any discipline from him in the past. I am not afraid if it is gods will. Thoughts?

KarenLoveCampbell

Re: New punishment

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Why the change?

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Maybe with a flogger.... wooden implements on the breasts just sound dangerous.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Clockwork55

Post by Clockwork55 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am

Why the change? He says he’s trying to get control of his house. He feels like I’m not listening to him. I’m not afraid of the pain. He uses his bare hands on my bottom no instruments. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar situation. He also likes to bit and suck my breasts very hard. Sometimes it takes a week for them to heal.
For me I just want to please him and make him happy and serve god. I know it is important to him to feel in control so if spanking my breasts is what he wants and it’s God’s will I will bare the punishment.
Iv also noticed he wants to spank me more frequently in the morning before work and sometimes he comes home at lunch and spanks me again. He says he feels out of control. But I have told him I am here to serve him only whatever he needs.
Looking for advice to ease his frustration with me....

Chelsea12

Post by Chelsea12 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 pm

I’m not sure if I am in the right to be asking this but I feel it might be true so I need to ask. Please forgive me if it is offensive. Is there any possibility that he is feeling out of control in other areas of his life? It does not sound as if anything you have done is creating the reason for the more frequent & severe spankings & new punishment. If this is so, try not to take them personally if this is your agreed upon dynamic for DD. Other than that I am afraid I am too new to this lifestyle to have much advice.
Love & ✨Light

S.K.

Post by S.K. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:37 pm

You ALWAYS have a choice and the ability to say no. If you are uncomfortable or truly unhappy at anytime you have the right/obligation to say so.
I’m not sure how y’all do things but our DD is only about loving discipline. Not BDSM. If he has needs, outside of your agreement then he should say so, and not hide behind or use the DD to take advantage.
Please understand, I’m not saying that BDSM is unacceptable, only that it should be a discussion between two partners. I’m also not saying that’s what he wants, as I don’t know him, but I would recommend an open loving discussion to find out what it is that he wants/needs.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:56 pm

What rules are you being spanked for?

As long as you are truly deserving of the punishment and it is CONSENSUAL and not just abuse of power.

It's up to you as a submissive to set your boundaries as well, if you need to state your opinion on breast spanking being unecessary, just state your opinion respectfully.

Clockwork55 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:50 am
Why the change? He says he’s trying to get control of his house. He feels like I’m not listening to him. I’m not afraid of the pain. He uses his bare hands on my bottom no instruments. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar situation. He also likes to bit and suck my breasts very hard. Sometimes it takes a week for them to heal.
For me I just want to please him and make him happy and serve god. I know it is important to him to feel in control so if spanking my breasts is what he wants and it’s God’s will I will bare the punishment.
Iv also noticed he wants to spank me more frequently in the morning before work and sometimes he comes home at lunch and spanks me again. He says he feels out of control. But I have told him I am here to serve him only whatever he needs.
Looking for advice to ease his frustration with me....

Clockwork55

Post by Clockwork55 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:52 am

The things I primarily get spanked for are not keeping the house in order examples not changing light bulbs or keeping up with ironing, he likes me to perform oral sex on him as soon as he gets up and as soon as he gets home from work might be to much info but if I don’t swallow all his cum he will flog me I enjoy serving and satisfying him but I can’t always live up to his expectations.
He is a great husband don’t get me wrong he just has a very high sex drive.
I can’t talk with him about not complying with the breast flogging. This morning I was flogged and it is really not up for debate.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Different strokes for different folks. Sounds like a very rewarding life to know you are pleasing your head of household. If you submit to that, more power to you!

Do you think the breast whipping was more effective than a regular spanking? I'm just curious because as a male submissive I'm not sure that will ever be a consequence in our marriage.

Clockwork55 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:52 am
The things I primarily get spanked for are not keeping the house in order examples not changing light bulbs or keeping up with ironing, he likes me to perform oral sex on him as soon as he gets up and as soon as he gets home from work might be to much info but if I don’t swallow all his cum he will flog me I enjoy serving and satisfying him but I can’t always live up to his expectations.
He is a great husband don’t get me wrong he just has a very high sex drive.
I can’t talk with him about not complying with the breast flogging. This morning I was flogged and it is really not up for debate.

Clockwork55

Post by Clockwork55 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:36 pm

He feels the breast clog is “more effective “ he says I am easier to control this way. My skin in that area is much more tender and I did have some bleeding from my skin. My husband always helps relieve the pain with lots of kissing and helps me apply creams after I have skin damage which is super sweet.