Reversed

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Bri

Reversed

Post by Bri » Sun May 02, 2021 8:46 pm

I have been reading on here for today. My wife is the HoH and I am the one who gets disciplined. She asked that I join here to read up on different issues to give me a better understanding of this lifestyle and to see that other couples partake in this lifestyle also.

One thing that is standing out to me is that I have yet to see something similar to us (where the wife is HoH and the man is submissive). So just want to see if there are any other men out there like me.......or am I on the wrong website??

Lauren

Re: Reversed

Post by Lauren » Mon May 03, 2021 9:04 am

Good morning and welcome Brian!!

The kind of relationship you are in is called a Female Led Relationship. Or a lot of times abbreviated on here as FLR.

Axel

Post by Axel » Tue May 04, 2021 5:00 am

Welcome Bri!
Even if I'm a male HoH I’ve seen several female lead couples on this site.
There are probably differences between a male and female lead relationship – but many more similarities, I think.
Axel

Bri

Post by Bri » Wed May 05, 2021 1:20 am

Thank you Lauren and Axel for the welcome and input. I have read up on FLR per my wife. I guess she saw some hesitating on my part, which why she instructed me to read some forums to see other couples doing it.

Flrswats2

Post by Flrswats2 » Wed May 05, 2021 10:43 am

Hey Bri, my wife and I are in the same type of marriage. She is our HOH and I’m the submissive. However we make most decisions together. I’m the bread winner. However she rules the house. And if I need discipline she administers that discipline and I submit to it whether I like it or not. (I don’t care what anybody says, a bare bottom spanking with a large wooden paddle is never fun). So welcome here! There’s a ton of good info on this site from people that actually live DD in real life.

Bri

Post by Bri » Thu May 06, 2021 10:02 am

Thank you for the welcome - so glad to know that I am not the only submissive guy on here . It has taking some getting used to, but this way has made things less hectic around the house and there are less arguements.

My wife was using her hand, but used a hairbrush last time because her hand would sting after so many. She did mention she was thinking about about getting some form of a "paddle"........may need to gift her with a ping-pong paddle after reading what you wrote about a wooden paddle!!

I am new to this, but if it stops the arguing and fighting for control over the marriage then I am okay with it. I would like to know how many other submissive's on here feel and how many were at first kinda hesistant about the idea of being spanked from their HoH.

mfb

Post by mfb » Tue May 11, 2021 10:55 am

I am a well spanked husband as well. My choice, but my wife understands my needs and keeps me in line with regular discipline. She actually does enjoy it which is a real bonus!

turbosub

Post by turbosub » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:34 pm

We are in an flr as well but practice more than just spanking (physical punishment) in our home. Really love what it's done for us so far

TheOtherZack

Post by TheOtherZack » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:01 pm

turbosub wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:34 pm
We are in an flr as well but practice more than just spanking (physical punishment) in our home. Really love what it's done for us so far
What else do you practice?

turbosub

Post by turbosub » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:43 pm

Corner time, loss of privileges, early bed time, exercise, extra chores and things like that