How do you spank?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Mrsjohn

Re: How do you spank?

Post by Mrsjohn » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:34 pm

DesertRose
I've never had a spanking with warm up then implement so I don't know.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:45 pm

Mrsjohn wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:34 pm
DesertRose
I've never had a spanking with warm up then implement so I don't know.
I read that warm up minimizes bruises and helps longing the spanking to have a better emotional effect.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:24 pm

How I am spanked:

We do a weekly review where he checks my journal and writings of any infractions. We discuss it and talk about it some depending on what’s in there and also be reminded of all of the rules/goals. I am always fully nude and he usually would start with OTK but being pregnant now that’s not possible at this point so last time I was standing in front of him facing the side and bent over the bed for my spanking. He talks throughout using mostly this wooden spoon with a wide round end that doesn’t have a scoop on the end. So it’s not really a spoon more like a small paddle? But it’s light so it stings. He will alternate between that and his hand, he broke the wooden hair brush we got so I’m not sure if we will
Get another one of those. He will spank and lecture and ask questions about my week and drive home certain points or things he wants me to work on. Then when he’s satisfied and my bottom is pink and warm he will add on the punishment swats (if I earned any that week, if not then he will usually go a little harder with the spoon at the end for the last few spanks) with the paddle with holes. It’s a shorter one so it only hits one side at a time and it hurts sooo dang bad. For these I always have to stand, spread my legs and then bend and grab my ankles. (Being pregnant though now he’s letting me bed and hold the back of the couch). Ugh I hate this position so much. I try not to take my hands off my ankles or pick up my feet but sometimes it’s hard. Usually he tells me how many I’ve earned with the paddle but this last time he didn’t. We’re still learning and tweaking things as we go. He’s used a plug on me before during a spanking and it definitely put me right into submissive mode but it was uncomfortable and made me squirmy. He hasn’t used corner time to reflect after or before but I could definitely see it being useful. I may respectfully bring it up in the coming weeks. He’s getting very good at reading my body language and knowing how long and hard to spank depending on why we’re there.

Larry

Post by Larry » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:14 pm

My wife makes me strip naked. Get her the implement she has decided on. She the spanks me and has me stand in the corner afterwards. Sometimes I have to stay naked the rest of the day