How do you spank?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Kerry

Re: How do you spank?

Post by Kerry » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Both but I meant his hand so I offered the paddle after he broke my brush. He likes this paddle. But I’m in trouble so not sure what his idea is. I’ve never really been in trouble but he is seriously hurt and I feel bad
Key

S.K.

Post by S.K. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Kerry wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:39 pm
Both but I meant his hand so I offered the paddle after he broke my brush. He likes this paddle. But I’m in trouble so not sure what his idea is. I’ve never really been in trouble but he is seriously hurt and I feel bad
That’s the worst. I’d rather be beat than to feel that I’ve hurt my hubby.
On the plus side, this lifestyle allows for that guilt to be done away with swiftly.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:55 pm

I hope it all works out tonight. I don’t really know what to expect
Key

findingout

Post by findingout » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Kerry wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:32 pm
He used his hand the first time and it bruised and he broke my Aveda brush so ever since it’s a leather paddle. Not sure what is on his mind today
Hmmm, an Aveda brush is what we have been using. Didn't think about the possibility of it breaking!

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:40 pm

It cracked all the way through about 1/5 of it but the rest still works on my hair
Key

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:50 am

Joshua89 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:31 pm
Wouldn't a cane or paddle be worse than the "tawse"? just my opinion, I quiver at the sight of my HOH's thick paddle with holes, but belts and tawses don't phase me. I've only ever been threatened with a cane (luckily)
Ezz wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:12 pm
S.K. You made me laugh when you said his hand feeling like a brick coming down!

We have: -
3 wooden paddles
2 Tawses
1 Riding crop
A selection of canes

I think I prefer the sound of your 'lack of implements'!

In practice, the choice of implement is rather more limited than the range available and most rule-breaks result one in the wooden paddles, and disrespect/dishonesty type issues lead him to use a cane. The tawse sees action when it's a serious rule-break or repeat offence.
It's more that each of these things causes a different kind of pain rather than being more/less better/worse. It's true that the paddle inflicts a deep and lasting burning pain whereas the tawse is a more intense sting. The tawse is heavy though as it's made of thick leather and also adds a long lasting pain on top of the sting. It's the thickness and weight that makes the tawse more intense than say an ordinary belt.

Usually the tawse is reserved for the most serious faults or repeats and a set of strokes with the tawse is added to the couple of sets that I will have already received at that point from the paddle.

The cane is something else. Intense sting and the danger of welts and damaged skin. Luckily Jez knows how to handle the cane to produce the most pain without injury, but there have been occasions when he has got it wrong. He somehow manages to finish each stroke with a quick flick of the wrist that gives a very fast but brief impact that stings like crazy. I always gasps, yelp and moan during those sessions, and not through any kind of pleasure!
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PennyG

Post by PennyG » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi all,

I'd like to resurrect this thread and answer how I spank. Since I wasn't here for the initial discussion I'd like to throw my procedure in mix.

I usually give him a spanking for lack of chores or rules broken or sometimes an attitude adjustment (which will be tonight). This morning he was not helpful and I wound up doing most of the morning chores as he just sat back and watched. Like making my kids lunches and getting them ready for school. Things we agreed to split the duties of since I have 2 kids. Usually not a problem, today very different. This is unacceptable and he will be punished.

So after the kids are asleep..

He will be sent to the basement to strip naked and wait. I have him wait in the corner for at least 15 minutes. Then I arrive and I have him sit on a hard wooden stool and I sit in a comfy office chair and we go over why he will be punished. Listen to each others side of the story. Maybe 1 of these days he'll have a good excuse why my assessment that he needs to be disciplined will be wrong. You never know. It could happen and I'm always interested to hear. He has rights too. But so far by the time the discussion is over he's usually in agreement and we've come up together better ways to handle the situation in question better in the future.

At this point, discussion over. Time for punishment. I stand up and put the desk chair under the desk and sit on the stool he was on. He goes over my lap and I spank him with a heavy wooden hairbrush that's seen many butt's even mine over the years. This can go on for about 3-5 minutes. I ask questions like "why are you over my knee?" and more to gauge whether the lesson is sinking in or it just hurts. There always seems to be a moment in every spanking I've given where the fighting back stops and the lesson is learned. At this point I know the spanked one is fully submitting and accepting the punishment. Anyone else see this or is just me?

When I get a sincere sorry sounding voice (I can tell when he's faking) I will let him up. Then it's time for swats. It has been my experience this works best if he has some soreness still by morning. I have him put his hands on the stool seat (grasping both sides) bent over. I give him 6-12 swats with a wooden paddle with holes about 18 inches long, 4 inches wide and a little over a half inch thick. Made of oak. By the end he's very sorry and loving and like a child. We hug it out and then he sleeps in the basement. By morning, he's a new man. Back to the Paul I need him to be and I never bring up anything he's been punished for in past. I forgive him as soon as the last spank/swat falls and he's apologized and promised to do better.

That's it. No crops, no belts, no kinky devices, no canes. Just a spanking/paddling. After reading a lot of posts here I feel I may be too vanilla for bunch. But I believe it's supposed to hurt, it's punishment. On that note.. I really hate it when the spankee says "Ow it hurts, please stop". Anyone else hate that? I forbid those words in my household.

Also I want to explain that I never use my hands for punishment. I never want anyone to fear my hands. I've seen kids jump if a parent moves their hands quickly and I never want that for my family. If they see my hands move quickly I want them to think I'm moving them out of the way of harm not causing it. I do use my hands to caress before and after a spanking as he's calms down or we are just talking. I think that hand to butt thing before and after a spanking seals the lesson in. And my hands are appreciated for lotion after a hard spanking, but sometimes he doesn't want that because it's too tender.

Thanks for reading, feel free to comment or suggest something.

Penny

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Penny,
Last spanking, I was falling apart mentally so wasn’t focused and didn’t think it’d be useful and I did tell him it hurt a few times and I made him stop. He did bring that up that I said it hurt. I was kind of laughing because I knew it sounded stupid but then I started crying because I was in a very bad place. I didnt think spanking could fix me. And it lasted my whole vacation and longer until yesterday I finally feel stable. But he hasn’t spanked me or really talked much about it since. I tell him I can adapt either way but you are probably already predicting what I really need.
Key

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 pm

My household has
A wooden paddle, a loopy johnny, a strap, and a belt

He prefers to use the paddle I prefer it not to happen

The loopy Johnny gives a sting but not a lasting impression the paddle can last for some time

I typically get spanked OTK and sometimes standing up

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 pm

PennyG wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm
Hi all,

I'd like to resurrect this thread and answer how I spank. Since I wasn't here for the initial discussion I'd like to throw my procedure in mix.

I usually give him a spanking for lack of chores or rules broken or sometimes an attitude adjustment (which will be tonight). This morning he was not helpful and I wound up doing most of the morning chores as he just sat back and watched. Like making my kids lunches and getting them ready for school. Things we agreed to split the duties of since I have 2 kids. Usually not a problem, today very different. This is unacceptable and he will be punished.

So after the kids are asleep..

He will be sent to the basement to strip naked and wait. I have him wait in the corner for at least 15 minutes. Then I arrive and I have him sit on a hard wooden stool and I sit in a comfy office chair and we go over why he will be punished. Listen to each others side of the story. Maybe 1 of these days he'll have a good excuse why my assessment that he needs to be disciplined will be wrong. You never know. It could happen and I'm always interested to hear. He has rights too. But so far by the time the discussion is over he's usually in agreement and we've come up together better ways to handle the situation in question better in the future.

At this point, discussion over. Time for punishment. I stand up and put the desk chair under the desk and sit on the stool he was on. He goes over my lap and I spank him with a heavy wooden hairbrush that's seen many butt's even mine over the years. This can go on for about 3-5 minutes. I ask questions like "why are you over my knee?" and more to gauge whether the lesson is sinking in or it just hurts. There always seems to be a moment in every spanking I've given where the fighting back stops and the lesson is learned. At this point I know the spanked one is fully submitting and accepting the punishment. Anyone else see this or is just me?

When I get a sincere sorry sounding voice (I can tell when he's faking) I will let him up. Then it's time for swats. It has been my experience this works best if he has some soreness still by morning. I have him put his hands on the stool seat (grasping both sides) bent over. I give him 6-12 swats with a wooden paddle with holes about 18 inches long, 4 inches wide and a little over a half inch thick. Made of oak. By the end he's very sorry and loving and like a child. We hug it out and then he sleeps in the basement. By morning, he's a new man. Back to the Paul I need him to be and I never bring up anything he's been punished for in past. I forgive him as soon as the last spank/swat falls and he's apologized and promised to do better.

That's it. No crops, no belts, no kinky devices, no canes. Just a spanking/paddling. After reading a lot of posts here I feel I may be too vanilla for bunch. But I believe it's supposed to hurt, it's punishment. On that note.. I really hate it when the spankee says "Ow it hurts, please stop". Anyone else hate that? I forbid those words in my household.

Also I want to explain that I never use my hands for punishment. I never want anyone to fear my hands. I've seen kids jump if a parent moves their hands quickly and I never want that for my family. If they see my hands move quickly I want them to think I'm moving them out of the way of harm not causing it. I do use my hands to caress before and after a spanking as he's calms down or we are just talking. I think that hand to butt thing before and after a spanking seals the lesson in. And my hands are appreciated for lotion after a hard spanking, but sometimes he doesn't want that because it's too tender.

Thanks for reading, feel free to comment or suggest something.

Penny
Very relatable. You sound much like my HOH (maybe a little more experience) but not much else is needed. Paddle and a loving hand with lotion afterwards. No excuses, no way out of it but always hear their opinion/side of the story. Sounds like you've got it figured out perfectly, hope everything is improving in your household as well!!
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.