How do you spank?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
S.K.

How do you spank?

Post by S.K. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am

How do you spank and why?

My HOH only uses his hand and OTK. Somehow he manages to make his hand feel like a brick coming down though..

He’s used a wood brush maybe twice, but it got thrown out long ago during a short period where we strayed away from DD for a bit.

He’s threatened the belt but I’ve made sure he’s never had to use it. I have no desire to buy any form of implement to up the ante, so to speak, and it doesn’t seem that he cares to either.

Not sure if our lack of implements is good or bad, but it’s how we do it.

I think I could lay across the bed perhaps but I feel the most safe and loved when across his lap. He’s tried having me lay over the washer before but I just couldn’t, it didn’t feel like loving DD to me, it seemed cold and had a lack of intimacy, and I broke down a bit. It suddenly seemed like him hitting me rather than disciplining me. Emotions in DD are odd...

Joshua89

Re: How do you spank?

Post by Joshua89 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 am

I get the paddle every time.

I've purchased other implements in the past to try and steer my HOH away from that damn paddle, but normally she won't even pick the new implement up so I quit trying and just accepted it.

More recently my HOH started hand spanking me as a warm up prior to using her paddle. A typical punishment for minor mishaps; chores, mouthing off, etc... is 10 hand spankings and 30-40 with the damn paddle.

Aftercare helps me feel the love and intimacy, she ALWAYS rubs skin care oil on my backside before I am allowed to get up from position.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:12 pm

S.K. You made me laugh when you said his hand feeling like a brick coming down!

We have: -
3 wooden paddles
2 Tawses
1 Riding crop
A selection of canes

I think I prefer the sound of your 'lack of implements'!

In practice, the choice of implement is rather more limited than the range available and most rule-breaks result one in the wooden paddles, and disrespect/dishonesty type issues lead him to use a cane. The tawse sees action when it's a serious rule-break or repeat offence.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

KarenLoveCampbell

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Most often it's bare bottomed hand spankings for me I suppose, but I get implements used very regularly. I have to admit I'm probably difficult. I'm obstinate by nature, still a brat in recovery I guess, and I learn slow. Consequently, my Head of Household has had to resort to harsher tools more regularly- not complaining, it's all to my good. Those are usually wood or leather paddles, a quirt, a riding crop, a strap, or a short cat-0-nine-tails. Switching occurs sometimes. I can't imagine being caned for disrespect. I've been caned but always for extreme problems. It hurtsso much and the welts last so long I'd break if it was given to me for lesser offenses.

Chelsea12

Post by Chelsea12 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:57 pm

My usual is a wooden hairbrush OTK. I guess I have a high pain tolerance and no matter how hard he hits his bare hand does not seem to phase me much. With the brush there have been times I have a hard time remaining in position no matter how much I try. His leg over mine helps quite a bit in those instances. Luckily reaching back has not been a problem, for whatever reason I can control that much more.

I have to admit to a curiosity about riding crops. Jose is a horse trainer so there are multiple riding crops around the house. He brought up the subject of using one once, knowing nothing about them & being embarrassed I kind of laughed it off. What do they feel like and how severe are they?
Love & ✨Light

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:29 pm

My HOH has used her riding crops like a cane, it stings and makes a scary "swish" sound. I find the crop feeling honestly somewhat erotic at first. 60 or so whips later it doesn't have the same feeling. Wooden paddles/brushes have zero eroticism to me though 😡
Chelsea12 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:57 pm
My usual is a wooden hairbrush OTK. I guess I have a high pain tolerance and no matter how hard he hits his bare hand does not seem to phase me much. With the brush there have been times I have a hard time remaining in position no matter how much I try. His leg over mine helps quite a bit in those instances. Luckily reaching back has not been a problem, for whatever reason I can control that much more.

I have to admit to a curiosity about riding crops. Jose is a horse trainer so there are multiple riding crops around the house. He brought up the subject of using one once, knowing nothing about them & being embarrassed I kind of laughed it off. What do they feel like and how severe are they?
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Wouldn't a cane or paddle be worse than the "tawse"? just my opinion, I quiver at the sight of my HOH's thick paddle with holes, but belts and tawses don't phase me. I've only ever been threatened with a cane (luckily)
Ezz wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:12 pm
S.K. You made me laugh when you said his hand feeling like a brick coming down!

We have: -
3 wooden paddles
2 Tawses
1 Riding crop
A selection of canes

I think I prefer the sound of your 'lack of implements'!

In practice, the choice of implement is rather more limited than the range available and most rule-breaks result one in the wooden paddles, and disrespect/dishonesty type issues lead him to use a cane. The tawse sees action when it's a serious rule-break or repeat offence.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:32 pm

He used his hand the first time and it bruised and he broke my Aveda brush so ever since it’s a leather paddle. Not sure what is on his mind today
Key

S.K.

Post by S.K. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Chelsea12 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:57 pm
The brush has more sting to it in the moment but that doesn’t last in my opinion. Seems like it’s deeper and I can feel it longer when he’s used his hand.

S.K.

Post by S.K. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Kerry wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:32 pm
He used his hand the first time and it bruised and he broke my Aveda brush so ever since it’s a leather paddle. Not sure what is on his mind today
His hand bruised or your bottom did?