Asking for it harder- tips?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
growth

Asking for it harder- tips?

Post by growth » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Good evening,

I am going to ask my husband for a maintenance / stress relief spanking tonight- he gave me one a few weeks ago- the hardest he's ever spanked me & the first time there was nothing sexual in it. Him doing that for me meant so much, but it hurt... so now I'm mostly recovered from a few weeks of a health issue- I know it's time to get another one. I know I need it. Yet, i'm nervous to ask.

I also know I need to ask him to do it harder and/or longer.

I'm worried i'll loose my nerve to ask- does anyone else feel like it would be "wrong" if they don't ask for a spanking when they knew one was needed? I sense and can tell some habits i'm working on are going backwards too..

Any tips?
Humbly,
K

subwife_plumprump

Re: Asking for it harder- tips?

Post by subwife_plumprump » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:12 pm

Yes. I ask, especially if it’s for habits I am working on - like no more parking or speeding tickets and back talk. I have 2 new tickets to pay so I asked for one, said I knew I deserved it. He agreed. Well, he’s going to tear my behind :roll: up, but at least it will be over with. 😩 I would rather feel the needed relief of stings on my bottom than the guilt. And it restores order with him leading our family.
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.

Axel

Post by Axel » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:42 am

I think it’s essential that you ask!
Especially in the latter case – when you want it harder and/or more.

For me, the bare bottom spanking is the fundamental ingrediency in DD-dynamics, without them the magic would be gone.
And any sensible HoH is inclined to stay on the safe side of the pain summit if he’s unsure. We love our wives and we do not want to hurt them!
So, if there is an unbalance, where you need more than he is giving you, he has to know!

If he, like me, enjoys to spank, he will not mind to spank you harder and more often. Not at all, I would say!

I have one rule that is unconditional for my wife, even if it’s almost impossible to follow at all times, and that is “honesty”. To love, lead and discipline her properly, I have to know her inner thoughts and feelings.
So, in this case, I guess, it’s a clear case of disobedience! If she doesn’t tell me that she needs to be spanked harder – she’s really earned herself a hard spanking! ;)
Axel

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:54 am

I don't see a reason for you to be nervous. He is your husband and he loves you. If it is difficult to say it verbally, then a written note would be a good alternative. Good luck!
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

growth

Post by growth » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:33 pm

subwife_plumprump wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:12 pm
Yes. I ask, especially if it’s for habits I am working on - like no more parking or speeding tickets and back talk. I have 2 new tickets to pay so I asked for one, said I knew I deserved it. He agreed. Well, he’s going to tear my behind :roll: up, but at least it will be over with. 😩 I would rather feel the needed relief of stings on my bottom than the guilt. And it restores order with him leading our family.
Thanks for sharing- your last sentence really resinates with me "it restores order with him leading" .. that's really needed right now. I haven't asked yet & it's really starting to show in my attitude
Axel wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:42 am
I think it’s essential that you ask!
Especially in the latter case – when you want it harder and/or more.

For me, the bare bottom spanking is the fundamental ingrediency in DD-dynamics, without them the magic would be gone.
And any sensible HoH is inclined to stay on the safe side of the pain summit if he’s unsure. We love our wives and we do not want to hurt them!
So, if there is an unbalance, where you need more than he is giving you, he has to know!

If he, like me, enjoys to spank, he will not mind to spank you harder and more often. Not at all, I would say!

I have one rule that is unconditional for my wife, even if it’s almost impossible to follow at all times, and that is “honesty”. To love, lead and discipline her properly, I have to know her inner thoughts and feelings.
So, in this case, I guess, it’s a clear case of disobedience! If she doesn’t tell me that she needs to be spanked harder – she’s really earned herself a hard spanking! ;)
Axel
Thanks for sharing this- I hadn't thought of it as disobedience if I don't tell him a need... that actually makes a lot of sense.. I haven't gotten the courage to tell him yet, but even more so now I know I should :(

For my husband he doesn't care to spank me, he's only doing maintenance because (his words) "I know you like it" and reality is its not about liking it for me, it hurts, but its affective. I think part of what's holding me back in asking is I don't want him to feel me pressuring him to spank- I want him to pick it up when he's ready & not when i'm being "pushy"
DesertRose wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:54 am
I don't see a reason for you to be nervous. He is your husband and he loves you. If it is difficult to say it verbally, then a written note would be a good alternative. Good luck!
He does love me, a lot... maybe I will think about the note aspect- or i could just text him too ..
Humbly,
K

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:39 pm

What are you nervous about? That he will say no? That you will get more than you bargained for? Or just difficult to talk about the subject?

Bottom line is that you are the best judge of what you need, and a considerate loving spouse will want to listen to you and help you with what you genuinely need. But guys aren't mind readers. You have to talk about it.