Will this really work?? Really need your advice here.

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Ruby

Will this really work?? Really need your advice here.

Post by Ruby » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:27 am

I don't quite know what is going on with my behaviour- but to say I've taken a complete nose dive is the understatement of the century. I just feel like a lousy wife right now, but I can't seem to snap out of this 'Can't be bothered' attitude. I used to take pride in keeping our home clean and tidy, I was always on the go, and generally pretty good in my mindset.

We did kind of have dd back then, not to the extent of some of the posts I've read on here. In the 15 years of marriage I've been spanked twice (Maybe 3) but basically we just had rules in place and I kept to them. Non physical punishments were more likely to occur, and that worked. I wanted to please my husband and have a happy structured home. He was the leader, and all was great.

But old habits have crept back over the months that even I didn't notice, and I know in my heart I need a firm spanking (Although at the same time, I'm thinking I don't want one, it will hurt!) I need him to lay down the law and help pull me out from this self made pit I've fallen into.

Would a spanking or two help me to stop being so selfish, moody, lazy? I just don't know.
Please be kind in your answers. I feel really ashamed of my behaviour right now, but I would really appreciate some advice - especially others in my position presently. From, Ruby
My husband is my hero. I love you Vincenzi ❤💖😘

VernAKmiss

Re: Will this really work?? Really need your advice here.

Post by VernAKmiss » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:40 am

I would say yes, it sounds like it would be highly beneficial to you and your marriage. Have you expressed any of this to your husband yet??

Nerja

Post by Nerja » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:46 am

I would say yes. We’ve just restarted our DD journey and having to be held accountable and be more respectful to my HOH has helped. A work in progress as it always is. Good luck. Be brave and ask for one.

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:50 am

VernAKmiss wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:40 am
I would say yes, it sounds like it would be highly beneficial to you and your marriage. Have you expressed any of this to your husband yet??
Thankyou! Yes I opened up about how I was feeling and he completely agrees, we are sitting down together later and going through areas we need to address.

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:52 am

Nerja wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:46 am
I would say yes. We’ve just restarted our DD journey and having to be held accountable and be more respectful to my HOH has helped. A work in progress as it always is. Good luck. Be brave and ask for one.
Thankyou! both of your responses have given me some hope that things can change, I really honestly appreciate that.

Ruby

Post by Ruby » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:55 am

I do know that after we've talked properly later, I will get a spanking, I know I need this, I can't go on the way I'm going. But I'm dreading it.
But, if this is going to help us, then I guess It will be worth it

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:01 am

It’s hard to ask for sure! I totally understand. I’m working with him slowly on entering this lifestyle and want and need and crave it so badly. I wonder if implementing weekly maintenance spankings for you guys would be helpful for a month or so, just to see if you have a change.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 am

Ruby wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:27 am
I don't quite know what is going on with my behaviour- but to say I've taken a complete nose dive is the understatement of the century. I just feel like a lousy wife right now, but I can't seem to snap out of this 'Can't be bothered' attitude. I used to take pride in keeping our home clean and tidy, I was always on the go, and generally pretty good in my mindset.

We did kind of have dd back then, not to the extent of some of the posts I've read on here. In the 15 years of marriage I've been spanked twice (Maybe 3) but basically we just had rules in place and I kept to them. Non physical punishments were more likely to occur, and that worked. I wanted to please my husband and have a happy structured home. He was the leader, and all was great.

But old habits have crept back over the months that even I didn't notice, and I know in my heart I need a firm spanking (Although at the same time, I'm thinking I don't want one, it will hurt!) I need him to lay down the law and help pull me out from this self made pit I've fallen into.

Would a spanking or two help me to stop being so selfish, moody, lazy? I just don't know.
Please be kind in your answers. I feel really ashamed of my behaviour right now, but I would really appreciate some advice - especially others in my position presently. From, Ruby
Hey Ruby

I am so glad you all talked this out. Glad your Hubs is stepping up to his domestic job. In our house spankings help me keep on track and get rid of guilt for sure. I think wives tend to beat themselves up more than what we should. Always let your husband know how you are feeling. We (as a society/country) are just in some very stressful times right now. So many different things going on and even if we don't think some of those issues effects us directly; there is an underlying anxiety, even some depression that I think women can take on much easier than men. We have no control over what is happening in this world and it effects us all right down to our individual households.
I guess I said all that say to you.... Lighten up on yourself girl. 😉

You talked to your husband about it, so did you get that spanking? If so you probably feel better.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Vincenzi

Post by Vincenzi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:02 am

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your valued responses. I think this year itself has not helped. Especially with this COVID-19 pandemic, I think it has affected a lot of people mentally as well as those poor souls who have lost their lives to it.

I absolutely agree with all the comments made here. I certainly admit I have let things slip way too far and I need to address it. My question is- how long a spanking should be in a situation like this? I want to be able to keep Ruby, feeling loved and safe, but at the same time she has said she needs the DD in place for that better mindset, and feeling happier within herself, obviously I want that too. She says she me to 'lay down the law' this week with her, is this likely to be helpful to her? I am a naturally laid back person- often too laid back for my own good lol. She desperately hates the person she is becoming, but feels completely powerless or motivated to change by herself, and she needs my strength and dominance to bring herself out of this. Does this resonate with you guys?

Thank you so much for your assistance

Vin

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:56 am

This makes sense to me and my husband has helped get me out of a rut or two...I can't speak to what will work for you...- but my husband will spank me until he's certain I've turned a corner but not as hard as he does when he's punishing me- best wishes!