Lectures during spanking

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Re: Lectures during spanking

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:18 am

He lectures me before and during a spanking. They always consist of what I did wrong, why it was wrong, and why I'm getting spanked for it. And why behavior dissapointed him.
During the spanking, he asks me questions like, Which rules did I break. Why did I break them, , what can I do to improve this behavior, am I ever going to break this rule again, ect..ect. then he reinforces how my actions/behavior made him feel.
Once the spanking is over, he does a lot of emotional aftercare. He holds me while I cry it out. He tells me he loves me, and he's proud of me. He reassures me that all is forgiven, and my slate is clean.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:51 am

Goldilocks, I can see why that would be beneficial. Sounds like papa bear knows how to take you through with a good learning and the best release to sweet submissiveness and forgiveness.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:00 am

Ours is similar to Goldilocks. For me, when it comes to the questions part, I have to answer the question right, fast, and no anger in my voice. Otherwise the spanking continues on, or I am sent to the corner then continues on. It will continue until I can do the questions correctly since it signals to him, lesson learned. Most of the time when he dives into how it hurt our dynamic with specifics on how it made him feel, it tends to take less of a spanking to feel horrible and true remorse.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Answering questions would be so hard for me during. I’m fine after, I don’t think I could be held accountable for anything that would come out of my mouth during. :lol:

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:30 pm

On advise of many, R has started more conversation during. It’s a bit harder to concentrate or what he says, and I understand it will help me connect the behaviors by putting specific meaning to the pain. Oh the joys of learning. :lol:

Cwilson199

Post by Cwilson199 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:40 pm

If the lecture is done at a point where spanking isn’t happening at that moment, do you have to look at him during? Or for the HOHs, do you make her look at you?

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:51 am

I do- unless I'm supposed to be looking at the wall

Emily

Post by Emily » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:20 am

Cwilson199 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:40 pm
If the lecture is done at a point where spanking isn’t happening at that moment, do you have to look at him during? Or for the HOHs, do you make her look at you?
Yes, when I'm stood in front of him getting the lecture then I'm expected to look at him and give him my full attention.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm

I think the moment when an HoH expresses how a misbehavior made them feel is the hardest part for a submissive to take.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Emily

Post by Emily » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:10 am

DesertRose wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
I think the moment when an HoH expresses how a misbehavior made them feel is the hardest part for a submissive to take.
Oh yes, him telling me how disappointed or embarrassed by my behaviour he was is always hard to hear.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖