Lectures during spanking

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Pink cheeks

Re: Lectures during spanking

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:56 am

Hunterjumper38 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:31 pm
I feel like my HOH is different because he gives me a lecture after the spanking the majority of the time. It’s very rare if he says anything before it, other than to tell me to get over his knee. He never lectures during a spanking. Immediately after he explains why I was punished and how he expects my behavior to change. It also depends on what I did as well for how long his lecture is. It’s normally never very long though. Just enough to get the point across.
By doing it that way does it seem to help change your behavior? Btw, Hunterjumper -I’m guessing horses are a passion?

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Most commonly... I'm lectured before I'm put in the corner- he'll talk to me about how my behavior was unacceptable and how it hurt us, he'll ask me questions about why I did whatever I did and we discuss what I'll do moving forward.... after the corner I'm spanked and the lecture continues through the spanking.... after I'm spanked the punishment is over, we hug, I apologize, thank him and we move on
I think by asking me questions it really makes me think about how I messed up and how it affected us... he's also able to judge what he needs to do to effectively correct me. If I'm giving attitude and not thinking I've earned a spanking he might put me back in the corner to think about it some more.... if I'm crying and really sorry he might not have to punish me very hard to get the lesson across.
Things you've done a long time are very difficult to change! But you can change them, if you want to! DD has been very helpful for me with changing behaviors but you have to be open and honest with your hoh to let them help you effectively.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:08 pm

Lauren wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:16 pm

All that to say: This is the step process for a lot of people for an effective spanking.

1.Warm up (This is okay, doesn't hurt.)
2. Start of punishment spanking (Starting to hurt a little.)
3. Ramp it up a little (This is uncomfortable.)
4. Full swats (This hurts.)
5.Pleading/false promises (This hurts a lot. Squirming.)
6.Continue full swats
7. Full submission (submissive is laying limp/no longer fighting the spanking)
8. Go a tiny bit longer to drive the point home.
9.End of spanking

I was in between a 4 and a 5 when he was going to stop. For me, if it would have ended there I would have gotten upset and had the attitude of "he doesn't care enough to finish the job" and would have lead to me having a bad attitude, being distant and becoming disrespectful.

I hope that essay answered your question. 😂
based on your list Ive probably only been between a 3 and 4 (at most). Thanks for the Insightly. :D

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:09 pm

Olivia wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:30 pm
Most commonly... I'm lectured before I'm put in the corner- he'll talk to me about how my behavior was unacceptable and how it hurt us, he'll ask me questions about why I did whatever I did and we discuss what I'll do moving forward.... after the corner I'm spanked and the lecture continues through the spanking.... after I'm spanked the punishment is over, we hug, I apologize, thank him and we move on
I think by asking me questions it really makes me think about how I messed up and how it affected us... he's also able to judge what he needs to do to effectively correct me. If I'm giving attitude and not thinking I've earned a spanking he might put me back in the corner to think about it some more.... if I'm crying and really sorry he might not have to punish me very hard to get the lesson across.
Things you've done a long time are very difficult to change! But you can change them, if you want to! DD has been very helpful for me with changing behaviors but you have to be open and honest with your hoh to let them help you effectively.
Thank you Olivia.

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:21 pm

Pink cheeks wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:56 am
Hunterjumper38 wrote:
I feel like my HOH is different because he gives me a lecture after the spanking the majority of the time. It’s very rare if he says anything before it, other than to tell me to get over his knee. He never lectures during a spanking. Immediately after he explains why I was punished and how he expects my behavior to change. It also depends on what I did as well for how long his lecture is. It’s normally never very long though. Just enough to get the point across.
By doing it that way does it seem to help change your behavior? Btw, Hunterjumper -I’m guessing horses are a passion?
Horses are definitely a big part of my life :) I find when I am going to be punished my husband doesn’t want to delay the spanking and it is done immediately and he will speak to me right after about my behavior. He does tell me that my attitude or behavior is what led to me getting the spanking before we start but it’s most definitely not a lecture.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Hunterjumper38 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:21 pm
Pink cheeks wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:56 am
Hunterjumper38 wrote:
Horses are definitely a big part of my life :) I find when I am going to be punished my husband doesn’t want to delay the spanking and it is done immediately and he will speak to me right after about my behavior. He does tell me that my attitude or behavior is what led to me getting the spanking before we start but it’s most definitely not a lecture.
At least that just “gets it over with”. :D something to be said for that.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:34 am

I get lectured before and during punishment. It looks like you have been given some good advise from the ladies.
My husband's lectures help me get into the right frame of mind so that I can accept my discipline without the anger. He has to spank long and hard enough to get me past that stage of anger and it definitely varies. Most of the time He puts me in the corner and I am lectured with some "courteous" swats with the implement he has chosen to use. I always have to respond with "sir", if I don't I will get a hard swat sometimes on my thighs. Occasionally my "corner time" is face down on the bed with my but propped up on a wedge, he makes me spread my legs. I get lectured and a few swats. This gets my attention quicker than the corner. That position puts me in that submissive mindset real fast!

I am then put over his knee for the spanking. Lecture continues with questions, he informs me how I will behave. If I am being punished for cussing, He makes me say and spell the word over and over with hard swats for every letter. He also makes sure I am maintaining my position throughout the spanking extra hard swats if I don't.
He knows I have had enough when I am limp and no fight in me. He usually ask if I have had enough. If your HOH asks, always be honest. If you need more let him know, he will eventually learn when you have become that sweet submissive. 😁.
If you get in trouble soon after a spanking, he needs to punish you again. When your butt is so sore that you know you can't take anymore the behavior will change at least for a short period of time. That may give you an opportunity to really get that change in your heart.

With Lee and I we are Christian so sometimes we pray about behavior change. I always do for myself, so that change will be heartfelt and not just surface.

Maybe use other forms of punishment as well, this is his opportunity to get creative .

This seems to work for us. Everyone is a little different, find what works for you all.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Thank you Nic. I appreciate your honest input. I will talk it over with my husband.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:23 pm

All I can say is that thank you Pink cheeks for asking this question, it generated some real valuable information.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:57 pm

Aww thanks Desert Rose. You are kind to say so.