Lectures during spanking

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Pink cheeks

Lectures during spanking

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Ive been searching old posts for information on lectures during spanking, I’m finding lots of comments but not much in the how and why. Any veterans out there with some thoughts on the subject would be appreciated. Thank you.

Emily

Re: Lectures during spanking

Post by Emily » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 pm

I normally get the lecture before rather than during the spanking and for me at least it helps me come to terms with why I need to punished. Sometimes it can be just a short lecture and other times it’s more of a longer conversation about my behaviour, what I need to do to improve it and what ways Daniel can help me do better in the future.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:16 pm

Emily wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 pm
I normally get the lecture before rather than during the spanking and for me at least it helps me come to terms with why I need to punished. Sometimes it can be just a short lecture and other times it’s more of a longer conversation about my behaviour, what I need to do to improve it and what ways Daniel can help me do better in the future.
Yes, now that you mention it, most of the comments I have seen say before is important. Thank you

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:42 pm

I get a lecture before corner time and during the spanking. Before corner time so it sinks in why I am about to be punished and have a chance to get in the right mind set. He lectures/asks questions during the spanking to make sure I understand. My answers to his questions also tell him what stage I am in. Example: He was done with my punishment Wednesday night but he asked me a question and I had the sense not to lie to him just so we could be done. So I layed there looking at him not knowing how to answer. He asked "You're not done are you?" I replied "no, I am angry." It would have taken a large toll on my attitude the next day. I would have been crabby, short and rude. So out came the bath brush and I became contrite.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 pm

Lauren wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:42 pm
I get a lecture before corner time and during the spanking. Before corner time so it sinks in why I am about to be punished and have a chance to get in the right mind set. He lectures/asks questions during the spanking to make sure I understand. My answers to his questions also tell him what stage I am in. Example: He was done with my punishment Wednesday night but he asked me a question and I had the sense not to lie to him just so we could be done. So I layed there looking at him not knowing how to answer. He asked "You're not done are you?" I replied "no, I am angry." It would have taken a large toll on my attitude the next day. I would have been crabby, short and rude. So out came the bath brush and I became contrite.
So you know when you are not done because you are still angry? Are you always angry until a certain point?
Hope I’m not asking too personal of questions, I’m still so new to this and am sure I have felt anger and lots of other emotions, but I’m sure my reaction is to just be ready to be done no matter what I feel.

Do you feel you need more to “spank the anger out of you?”

I asked because for a month I have had 2 spankings a day. AM reminder to “be good” and pm maintenance (plus any consequences of broken rules). I have had a sore bottom almost everyday, at least part of the day. And I still seem to break rules. I would think by now I would not continue to break rules. btw if I want a spanking, I can always ask for one, I don’t try to break rules just to get one.
Your insights are appreciated.
M

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:31 pm

I feel like my HOH is different because he gives me a lecture after the spanking the majority of the time. It’s very rare if he says anything before it, other than to tell me to get over his knee. He never lectures during a spanking. Immediately after he explains why I was punished and how he expects my behavior to change. It also depends on what I did as well for how long his lecture is. It’s normally never very long though. Just enough to get the point across.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:16 pm

So the example I gave you earlier in the post was technically my 5th time getting caught either playing games on my phone or reading on my phone while driving. It was the 4th time I was being punished for it. Each time my punishment has gotten worse. Wednesday night I received the cane I don't know how many times on my butt, sit spots and inner thighs. After that I was separately punished with 30 strokes of the belt on my inner thighs for doing a poor job with my lines my husband assigned me twice the day before. After he was done I think the question was "Are you going to try and promise me to not be dangerous while driving again?" I was not there yet. I had this rebel attitude and in my head the answer was "no, I'm not going to promise you because I won't mean it. I'm not going to promise something when I know I can not keep it." I had this sheepish look on my face. He knew I was struggling to answer. And that indicated to him that I was not done. To try to explain it, I still had fight in me. I was still more angry I was getting punished than learning anything. So he told me to get back into position and started caning again. The pain was excruciating. I could not keep position no matter how hard I tried. He knew it was not working. So he grabbed the bath brush and we headed out to the van. (We live with my mom and stepdad. Any of the paddles make too much noise.) He paddled hard and fast. I fought at first but it did not take long for me to go limp and just accept the punishment. I was sorry.

All that to say: This is the step process for a lot of people for an effective spanking.

1.Warm up (This is okay, doesn't hurt.)
2. Start of punishment spanking (Starting to hurt a little.)
3. Ramp it up a little (This is uncomfortable.)
4. Full swats (This hurts.)
5.Pleading/false promises (This hurts a lot. Squirming.)
6.Continue full swats
7. Full submission (submissive is laying limp/no longer fighting the spanking)
8. Go a tiny bit longer to drive the point home.
9.End of spanking

I was in between a 4 and a 5 when he was going to stop. For me, if it would have ended there I would have gotten upset and had the attitude of "he doesn't care enough to finish the job" and would have lead to me having a bad attitude, being distant and becoming disrespectful.

I hope that essay answered your question. 😂

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Wow. It absolutely does. Thank you for being so candid. Lol. I don’t think I will be sharing this with R anytime soon. He can do his own research.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:41 pm

Yeah, that probably scared you! lol You should know that I am one of the ones on here who basically need to be beaten to get a point across. It takes me a long time. So don't be afraid. There are others on here who say after 20-30 swats with an implement they are remorseful and that's all it takes for them. Everyone is different.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:55 am

Lauren wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:41 pm
Yeah, that probably scared you! lol You should know that I am one of the ones on here who basically need to be beaten to get a point across. It takes me a long time. So don't be afraid. There are others on here who say after 20-30 swats with an implement they are remorseful and that's all it takes for them. Everyone is different.
Thanks Lauren, Yes and no. :roll: I have learned the behaviors over a lifetime. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Prior to last month, I have never had any discipline. I am starting to wonder if spankings are enough of a deterrent to change my long ingrained behaviors.