Advice? Please!!

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Mechanicdaddy

Advice? Please!!

Post by Mechanicdaddy » Sat May 02, 2020 3:19 pm

New to domestic discipline. Clearly my wife really needs frequent attitude adjustments. Recently she relapsed back into substances. There is more to this story and substance abuse isn’t the worst of her offenses but I don’t really want to go into great detail. I’m trying to decide on a proper spanking for her. (This isn’t the first time she’s done this.) She was clean and sober for 2 years (With a slip here and there) and I want her back to her normal self. ( no It’s not rehab worthy this time)
I just bought a new paddle and a cane from caneiac.com and they arrived today. Shes terrified about being caned. She also knows it’s coming.
How would you guys discipline your wives if you caught them using illicit drugs and no longer tending to household duties?
I’m at my wits end.

Vincenzi

Re: Advice? Please!!

Post by Vincenzi » Mon May 04, 2020 7:21 am

Hi there, and welcome to the group.
This is actually a difficult question to answer. Have you sat her down and had a chat with her the reason why she has lapsed and gone back to that way? Casual use as you probably understand exactly what I mean, can result in becoming much worse. Do you think that even if you discipline her that she would do it again in secret? Would the punishment spankings be a deterrent? Has she said that this would help her?
Maybe for now, the best course of action, is definitely to sit and talk with her about this first. Then together plan a course of action of what you will do for support. I hope this is of some help to you.

Best Regards