Getting Spanked on Valentine’s Day

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Flrswats

Getting Spanked on Valentine’s Day

Post by Flrswats » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:07 pm

So I’m not real proud to admit this but Friday was Valentine’s Day and my wife spanked my butt that night for a horrible attitude and talking back. We had celebrated several nights before but she was looking forward to a quiet evening with our kids at home and instead of relaxing she had to deal with my attitude. I’m not sure why I was in such a foul mood but I was disciplined pretty severely and afterwards all was forgiven. My question is , have you ever been spanked on a Holiday? Or did your HOH let it slide until the next day? Was it more sever due due to it being on a special day? Afterward I told I couldn’t believe she spanked me on V-day but she said that if I earned it she was gonna it administer it and that if I didn’t change my attitude the next night was gonna be twice as worse. Needless to say I was on my best behavior all weekend. Any stories out there similar?

Olivia

Re: Getting Spanked on Valentine’s Day

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:15 pm

Awh, I'm sorry you were spanked on valentine's! Hopefully you were able to move forward with a better night?!
Unfortunately yes, holidays and vacations get me all the time! I don't know if it's the extra stress, less sleep or what - but almost everytime- my husband shares the same view as your wife, if I earn it he'll give it (and it best correct whatever the issue was, lol because yeah, a second spanking is much worse! )

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Olivia, thanks for the reply. Yes the rest of the night was better and so was the next day. The way that Valentines fell this year was odd because it was on a Friday. Usually at the end of the week I’m already a little grouchy and I will normally get a “you better change your attitude” type of warning. However I was being pretty disrespectful so it was warranted.

Emily

Post by Emily » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:47 am

Sorry you got spanked on Valentine's Day, but I'm glad the rest of the night went well.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:35 am

Awe, I’m sorry that happened. I am the same as Olivia, vacation and holidays get me bent over a lot. I was even spanked on our anniversary 🤦‍♀️. We are heading on a vacation now and I’m determined to do better this go around!
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:28 am

I hope y’all have a great vacay Beauty! And if you need to be disciplined while on vacation I hope it’s quick and easy so y’all can grt back to having a blast! :)

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:09 pm

No, got my spanking out of the way on thursday. Valentines day was good.

I have been paddled on new years for basically starting the next year off better.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:09 pm

Do you think maybe you were frustrated that you celebrated loveday early instead of the proper date?

Flrswats

Post by Flrswats » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:01 pm

Joshua89, no. We actually had a great pre-valentine’s day date! It was perfect! The kids were with her mom. We had the whole night to ourselves. I just got in one of my moods and she quickly took me out of that mood with a severe paddling. I definitely deserved it and tried my best not to move because I knew it was gonna help me in the long run. We used to have a problem with consistency so to see her administer discipline even though it was a special day really shows how much more assertive she is now than what she used to be. I’m sure you can relate.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:51 am

Yes I cam relate! My HOH has been impressive the last two months. Assertive, consistent, and strict. Running a very tight ship now days. I still move during punishment though and try to make it difficult :? . The punishments are rough, but I am really benefiting and enjoying the results. She does know best and our home is clean and more happy than ever.