Baring My Thoughts...

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
CassLynn

Re: Baring My Thoughts...

Post by CassLynn » Sun May 20, 2018 6:44 pm

There’s a lot going on in this discussion and it’s interesting. I’m enjoying it. I want to add my opinion that my husband is not my superior and I am not his inferior. We are two souls equal in worth and (theoretically, some day) competence and capability, with me having some strengths where he has weaknesses, just as he has strengths where I have weaknesses. I have chosen of my own will to give him my submission so he can preside over the family. Because that is the natural order (to us). Because it works for us. I do not think he is better than me because he is a man or because he is my husband or because I choose to submit to him. I think many husbands are less conscientious in religious and personal improvement and marital commitment and general honor than their wives. My ex-husband was and it wouldn’t have made sense to either call him my superior or submit to him. My current husband I CAN give my submission and I love doing it (except on my unstable doubting days). But I never consider myself inferior.

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Sun May 20, 2018 11:03 pm

Wow. Thanks for all the great responses to my post as far as the Westminster Confession, etc... It’s just so clear/unclear as to it’s interpretation, so I am enjoying the feedback. Thanks so much!

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Sun May 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Oops, late, but too pertinent to miss. The wording of “superior” and “inferior” is more aimed at strength (mentioned in 1Peter, if I am correct). It’s the translation of it; God definitely sees us as equals, yet with different roles. Just wanting to clarify a response that women aren’t equal in the eyes of God (my opinion, again, so no stepping on toes, guys). This has been great to discuss with someone, and this forum is excellent.
Tatyana

Lingerie spanker

Post by Lingerie spanker » Wed May 23, 2018 6:34 pm

I might be different than most husbands in how and what to spank with. I’d be fine doing it over her panties or even pantyhose with panties on underneath. If you’re using a wooden paddle her bottom will get blistered no mater what she’s wearing. I could see spanking her on her panties if if it wasnt a major offense.
Anybody ever go to the commercial spanking sites REAL SPANKINGS. I always thought he was to hard but in reality pretty real. He usually gives the girls 10 hard swats across their jeans and the after pictures show all have Very Red and blisters on their bottom.

So what do most wives get spanked with, a paddle and belt (☹️) ok with the paddle not a fan of the belt.

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Wed May 23, 2018 7:29 pm

I get spanked over clothes a lot more than others here do. There’s plenty of bare action too but K always starts out over my pants. I’m not sure why and I don’t want to ask in case he decides to do it all bare. I think as hard as he hits with the paddles having clothing on doesn’t make a whole lot of difference. With a stinging implement it would. A cane swat to a bare bottom is significantly different than clothed. Although with force a swat over my pants can still cause extreme pain. To me it doesn’t make that much difference pain wise. It’s the submission factor where it does. Mentally having my pants down makes a difference. I’m exposed. K wants the spanking to hurt as much as possible when he gets to that point and his sliding down of my pants makes me aware of that. When he spanks with his hand on my bare bottom I swear it can hurt as much as a paddle if he wants it to.

Oh yeah I also wanted to say that I get just as red with pants up or down. Paddles don’t care about your pants! The fastest I ever got really red was with a ping pong paddle over my jeans. That actually drew a little blood. I got spanked with that paddle on the bare also on my bleeding bum. Cane after that. It was a doozy.

Lavendar

Post by Lavendar » Wed May 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Tatyana,

I've been poring over the 5th Commandment and interpretations of it as it pertains to the Westminster Confession. I'm not finished yet, but I confess that I'm frustrated. First, I'm not yet certain that the husband/wife relationship falls under the superior/inferior relationship as it is given in the catechism. I think there is enough Biblical support for the concept of equality between the two - as you've stated, equal partners but with differing roles. I want to do more study on the concept of submission as it is discussed in Ephesians 5.

I just wanted to let you know I'm still involved in the study. It's a busy time in my life right now, but I'm still very interested in this discussion.

-Lavendar
Lavendar :)

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Thu May 24, 2018 8:25 pm

Lavender,
Wow, thanks so much for trying to interpret it. I’ve got my Westminster Confession with me (down at the lake while hubby fishes), and I am reading in the larger Catechism on questions 124 and 125, especially. It says, “Who are meant by father and mother in the fifth commandment?” The answer is given: by father and mother, in the fifth commandment, are meant, not only natural parents, but all superiors in age and gifts; and especially such as, by God’s ordinance, are over us in place of authority, whether in family, church, or Commonwealth. Hmmmm. Let me know what you think, Lavender. Tatyana

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri May 25, 2018 11:32 am

Lingerie spanker wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:34 pm
I might be different than most husbands in how and what to spank with. I’d be fine doing it over her panties or even pantyhose with panties on underneath. If you’re using a wooden paddle her bottom will get blistered no mater what she’s wearing. I could see spanking her on her panties if if it wasnt a major offense.
Anybody ever go to the commercial spanking sites REAL SPANKINGS. I always thought he was to hard but in reality pretty real. He usually gives the girls 10 hard swats across their jeans and the after pictures show all have Very Red and blisters on their bottom.

So what do most wives get spanked with, a paddle and belt (☹️) ok with the paddle not a fan of the belt.
Yes, seen some of /Real Spankings...they do appear very real..lifelike.

As far as clothing goes. It is a personal choice. I decided years ago that all spankings would be done on the bare. It does provide me with a visual of how things are progressing...and I can better control the severity I think and better aim. It also provides a bit of humility/embarrassment that I think is good too...even after many years of marriage.

As far as implements, I've used several..mostly hand, but also small paddle, hairbrush, larger wooden paddle and a belt. They all have their uses and good points. It depends on the occasion and what I am trying to get accomplished. Do what's best for you both.

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Fri May 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Small paddle, narrow paddle with holes (we call it the broiler because it sets me on fire), large weighted paddle, ping pong paddle, crop, cane, belt, wire hanger, antenna, and most recently, a bungee cord. I guess we like variety. I’ve never had the problem of going numb during a spanking that I’ve heard some have and I think it might be because we switch up so much. The bungee cord was interesting. I got several medium swats with it which were not so bad but the last one was hard and scary. I really hope that doesn’t get used with any significant force. Yikes.

Oh yeah! I remembered one more. We wanted to keep something in the car in case discipline was needed on the go, but not something that would invite curioisity. We chose a metal trowel with a wood handle. It spanks great and looks like you’ve just got tools in your car. That thing on bare skin is serious business. Sting and thud at the same time. Enough to make me want to avoid the need for a pull over.

Tatyana

Link to a REAL spanking. Lingerie Spanker: can you help?

Post by Tatyana » Sat May 26, 2018 2:53 pm

I went to the sight that you suggested Real Spankings, and I found a LOT of S&M and BDSM. I have never been truly spanked, even as a child. My husband said that that website was nothing like a real spanking. He said is was S&M, and a bunch of paid actors. My question is: (and I'm not a pervert or anything-opposite-trying to find truth, not smut)...anyways, does ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO A FREE VIDEO OR CLIP TO A TRUE DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE SPANKING? NO FACES, ETC..., but I am just curious- that website could NOT be real????? People can't really be spanked, given enemas, etc,... as Domestic Loving Discipline like that, truly?

Please someone out there, please clarify with a realistic link (that is free and not virus-infected, of course). I thought maybe someone has a video or something (without names, faces, as said) that is the "norm" for DD spankings.

I really need some clarification on one other thing - does/has anyone ever received an enema as part of their DD? I know that it's embarrassing, of course, but hey, that's why we're on this anonymous forum, right? If you have been given one (in a male HOH led relationship), can you give me the why, how, what's, etc...? Is this a normal practice? Even HOH's, what are your opinions on this?
Thanks and really wondering,
Tatyana