Baring My Thoughts...

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Joshua89

Re: Baring My Thoughts...

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:06 am

Fully nude. I arrived at the edge of the bed for a punishment spanking wearing socks once and my HOH made me remove them and put them in the laundry bin before proceeding. I don't agree that it is necessary but my HOH said fully nude and I guess that includes socks so I submited myself, and I know what is expected everytime now.
Last edited by Joshua89 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:12 pm

You are the lucky one ;)

My HOH found how effective her paddle with holes is and has not used anything else since....

babygreens86 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:15 pm
Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:55 am
I bruise very easily. And am a bleeder. It's not his fault as much as it is my fair, thin skin. So he always spanks me over clothes first for long time, then pulls my clothes down to check my bottom. Then at the end, he does as many swats as he wants on my bare bottom as long as I'm only showing red or bruised bottom with no to lite abrasions. (Bruises will show up on me no matter what. We have been at this for 7 years, and tried all we could to avoid bruising.) But I Always get it on the bare during every spanking.
I know I bruise fairly easily if a dense paddle is used. G doesn't plan on using that often....only for extremely serious offenses.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

geeman

Post by geeman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 pm

I am not spanked often, maybe once a month or so. But when I am, my Wife uses a leather strap and she hits hard. Usually until I cry. Spankings in our home are reserved for serious infractions. I must be naked and I have to bend over my punishment chair in the living room. I try to avoid these punishments by behaving.

NateG

Post by NateG » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:04 pm

All spankings are given bare bottom, always. Sometimes I have her fully nude when I think it will further drive the point home, but we agreed bare bottom always. I wouldn't give one any other way.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:03 pm

I am always spanked bare bottomed and he has used several different implements but mainly uses the paddle with holes
I try to avoid this but get spanked at least twice a month
Sometimes I get myself into trouble more frequently which I always regret but I am quite busy and prone to doing too much and getting snippy
This usually lands me in trouble

I hope that I can eventually get better at following the rules so I can avoid the darn paddle

Tatyana

Re: Baring My Thoughts...to babygreens86

Post by Tatyana » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 am

You are very fortunate. I don't know if you said your age, but I am 45, been with my husband for almost 3 years. We (because of me) are attempting this lifestyle in order to not have misunderstandings, tempers (his) flair over the smallest things, etc...
I have gradually over the past almost year, introducing the idea, and he HAS spanked me a few times. His main thing is that he will swat me once, usually over light clothing, no warm-up, typically 2 swats that hurt his hand more than my rear end, and leave me feeling...I guess empty, still sorry, and questioning if he is really on board, scared that he will hurt me (supposed to hurt), and he won't discuss discipline at all. He says that he knows what he is doing and not to talk to him about it. Yesterday he said clearly, "I know exactly when and how to punish you when you need it. Don't second guess that. You WILL receive an 'ass whipping' when I decide you deserve it. So, leave it alone. Period." That was when I realized that my having him read 'how-to's', etc...was actually to him (I believe) a form of disrespect. I mean, the man knows how to please me sexually beyond anything I have ever experienced, (him being my first "real" enjoyment of sex-not using certain terms), I have noticed that he watches my expressions, body language, etc...
Therefore, my 'butting in' (no pun intended, either), simply is a roundabout way of a form of doubt in him.

You are VERY FORTUNATE. Your man seems to be the initiator (am I correct?), knows how to spank you, and is not afraid to show that he knows what he is doing. And YES, it NEEDS to be bare-bottomed. It's not an erotic thing, I always just pull my pants and underwear down, but always remain clothed on top. This is not an erotic preclude to sex, so he doesn't need me bare except where he will land his hand. Be thankful, thankful, thankful!!! Your man seems to know and have the confidence to do what is best for you. So, if and more likely WHEN he tells you that you are going to be punished, however and wherever you are, I would simply at least begin to unbutton, etc. (depending upon circumstances and what he says). My point is, he said that it will be bare-bottomed, so show him that you were listening (by him not having to ask you to pull them down, whatever...), act thankful, and I'm sure that you WILL be in pain when it's over. I haven't experienced the pain of a true punishment spanking (once, it was close), but I do know that you will not grow as a woman, nor show him the respect that he needs and deserves if you question his form or means of spanking you.

That's my opinion of a woman who thought that spanking your wife = a punch in husband's face for over 18 years. Now, after all these years, I have realized that the key to a lasting and harmonious marriage (and awesome sex), is to simply follow what God says are our natural roles. I would love to hear your comments, as well as your thoughts after you receive a bare-bottomed, punishment spanking; interested how your thoughts change. Thanks for sharing,
Tatyana

NateG

Post by NateG » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:26 am

Tatyana,

I enjoyed your post. You seem in a good place as far as respecting your husband and understanding your role. It does seem to be a common "complaint" that the men in these relationships are often shy about taking a firm hand and applying it when necessary. Hope that will change for you over time.

Nate

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Nate: Thank you for the compliment, as well as the comment. So, last night my Husband surprised me. We were in the kitchen talking about whatever, and he mentioned how much he misses me during the day. He has been working really long hours since the beginning of March, and we barely talk during the day. Because of the added stress at work and our not talking during the day, I guess I assumed that he didn't think about me as much during the day. When he said that, I asked him, "Really? You really still miss me and think of me during the day?"
Well, much to my surprise, after hugging me and saying, of course, silly, he turned me around and smacked my rear end which was in jeans. It stung a bit and obviously, as he said, he read something in my face and said, "Oh, still doubtful?" before landing another harder smack on my rear. Although I did see him shake his hand (out of my supposed sight), it made me feel so loved.

So, Nate, is that another good sign? I know that he feels awkward and not quite sure of himself, and he obviously is afraid to hurt me (I am 5'2" and under 100 pounds, and he is about 5'8" and very strong). Is there anything that I can "do" to help him feel more comfortable, or should I just wait for him to continue feeling more comfortable, as I submit to whatever he tells me to do?

Thanks again, Nate, for the comment, and I welcome any comments or questions you may have. I really don't talk about this with anyone.
Tatyana

PennyG

Post by PennyG » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:18 pm

After the "Oh still doubtful" if you wanted more. I would have said, "well, that was almost convincing me, maybe another 20-30 would really reassure me. Maybe even more if these jeans weren't in the way."

-Penny

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:59 am

Tatyana

Appreciate your response and question. Feel free to write anytime.

Yes. it looks like a good sign most definitely that he hugged you and without provocation turned you around for a couple good smacks on the rear.

There has been a lot of discussion on how much to push your Hoh in regards to enforcing rules and punishments etc. You don't want to go so far as to make him feel inferior, lacking or being pushed. Don't aggravate.

But.... you can tell him kindly when speaking about DD, that you are not as fragile as he thinks and that you can handle a real spanking when it's deserved.

And like Penny said, you can also remind him even in a semi joking matter that you can take whatever he dishes out.....

If nothing happens after a while, try the direct approach and go to him and confess something and ask to be spanked for it!! To ease your guilt....
Nate