Baring My Thoughts...

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
babygreens86

Baring My Thoughts...

Post by babygreens86 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Does anyone else get spanked on their bare bottom? G and I had another conversation last night. He tells me ALL spankings will be done bare bottom. He said the primary reason is for safety (to see where swats need to land, to avoid swatting too high or low, etc).

My rebuttal (no pun intended) is that a swat to the rear, clothed or not, is going to sting and hurt. Even through material, it's fairly simple to discern where the swats are supposed to land. I haven't expressed my thoughts to G yet. I'm trying very hard to think about what he says and avoid arguing over every single thing. He's in charge. Not me (and that by itself is something I am diligently trying to keep at the front of my mind. We can't both be in charge and have this work the way it's supposed to).

How are you spanked? Do you have a preference? Have you found one way to be more or less effective than another?

Jeremy

Re: Baring My Thoughts...

Post by Jeremy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Every spanking for Sarah is fully nude. No exceptions. It's about safety yes but more than that it's about her being humble and submissive. It's difficult to be prideful without clothes on.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Upper body clothes. Clothing on lower body to knees, which helps me not move as much. I think the embarrassment and submission of bare bottom helps. I also don't mind pain but definitely hurts more. I think u have to be comfortable with the idea while still being uncomfortable due to anticipation. That's why we did the first spanking, just to get it out of the way, to figure out position, amount of spanking, strength, implement. To be comfortable with process b4 implementing as regular practice/routine. He lectures, calmly explains what I should. Kerry I think you know it's time for u to get the paddle and bring it to me. Pull down your pants. Lay over my leg. Etc. If u r too uncomfortable with the idea, be careful. I don't want u to do something that hurts u mentally.
Kerry

babygreens86

Post by babygreens86 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Kerryk67 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:36 pm
Upper body clothes. Clothing on lower body to knees, which helps me not move as much. I think the embarrassment and submission of bare bottom helps. I also don't mind pain but definitely hurts more. I think u have to be comfortable with the idea while still being uncomfortable due to anticipation. That's why we did the first spanking, just to get it out of the way, to figure out position, amount of spanking, strength, implement. To be comfortable with process b4 implementing as regular practice/routine. He lectures, calmly explains what I should. Kerry I think you know it's time for u to get the paddle and bring it to me. Pull down your pants. Lay over my leg. Etc. If u r too uncomfortable with the idea, be careful. I don't want u to do something that hurts u mentally.
I'm not against the idea....just wondering the idea behind it. I may mention a "dry run" or trial so that we would both kind of know what to expect and see what G's thoughts are. I think most of my concern is the potential to repeat what an old mentor of mine did, which was literally paddling me until I was black and couldn't walk. I feel like G would NEVER come close to that, however, it's still in the back of my mind. Definitely need to have a thorough discussion about this and be on the same page.

babygreens86

Post by babygreens86 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:25 pm
Every spanking for Sarah is fully nude. No exceptions. It's about safety yes but more than that it's about her being humble and submissive. It's difficult to be prideful without clothes on.
Wouldn't the spanking itself dissipate pride though? I mean, the idea that I am going to be spanked for x behavior alone is enough to cause me to tone it down...?

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:55 pm

babygreens86 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:51 pm
Jeremy wrote:
Wouldn't the spanking itself dissipate pride though? I mean, the idea that I am going to be spanked for x behavior alone is enough to cause me to tone it down...?
What you are saying makes sense in theory but there really is a significant difference in attitude compared to when I used to only remove clothing from the waist down. I have spoken with other husbands who have said the same...
Ultimately you should simply do what your hoh says. Even if you disagree. You should respectfully communicate your concerns and then simply submit.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:55 am

I bruise very easily. And am a bleeder. It's not his fault as much as it is my fair, thin skin. So he always spanks me over clothes first for long time, then pulls my clothes down to check my bottom. Then at the end, he does as many swats as he wants on my bare bottom as long as I'm only showing red or bruised bottom with no to lite abrasions. (Bruises will show up on me no matter what. We have been at this for 7 years, and tried all we could to avoid bruising.) But I Always get it on the bare during every spanking.

babygreens86

Post by babygreens86 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:55 pm
babygreens86 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:51 pm
Jeremy wrote:
What you are saying makes sense in theory but there really is a significant difference in attitude compared to when I used to only remove clothing from the waist down. I have spoken with other husbands who have said the same...
Ultimately you should simply do what your hoh says. Even if you disagree. You should respectfully communicate your concerns and then simply submit.
You make good points. We plan on talking through some of this hopefully this weekend. I'll definitely keep everyone posted.

babygreens86

Post by babygreens86 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:55 am
I bruise very easily. And am a bleeder. It's not his fault as much as it is my fair, thin skin. So he always spanks me over clothes first for long time, then pulls my clothes down to check my bottom. Then at the end, he does as many swats as he wants on my bare bottom as long as I'm only showing red or bruised bottom with no to lite abrasions. (Bruises will show up on me no matter what. We have been at this for 7 years, and tried all we could to avoid bruising.) But I Always get it on the bare during every spanking.
I know I bruise fairly easily if a dense paddle is used. G doesn't plan on using that often....only for extremely serious offenses.

KarenLoveCampbell

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:28 am

How are you spanked? Do you have a preference? Have you found one way to be more or less effective than another?
[/quote]
I am always spanked bare bottom. I suspect that is the more effective way. The stinging of the spanking is important, but the humility that comes from submitting to the spanking and the nudity, partial or otherwise, is important, too.