Baring My Thoughts...

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
fogcity

Re: Baring My Thoughts...

Post by fogcity » Sat May 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Hi honey

so yeah i have had an enema done to me a bunch of times as punishment but not lately as it has been mostly spankings and mouth soapings. Like its just another kind of punishment?? So the guy needs to know what hes doing honey with the bag and the tubes and such and it gets put in your rear and fills up until you really really got to go and then you do. I would get spanked first and then the enema. So sometimes he had this like really long syringe and filled it up and i had to bend over while he injected it into my rear a bunch of times until I squirted it out

I dont know baby if thats like normal but I kinda doubt it?? LOL!! Its not fun thats for sure.

Jaclyn

Post by Jaclyn » Sat May 26, 2018 3:33 pm

I've earned two punishments since we began our dd journey and both times HOH felt the belt was necessary. He spanked me over my jeans to begin with, then I had to lower jeans and panties to receive rest of my strapping.

We've since purchased a wooden paddle hairbrush. I've not experienced that yet though.

I don't mind the belt really, I'm used to it as it was used frequently when we were practising this lifestyle before.

HOH likes the results it has on my behavior and after a session with it, l do feel chastised and submissive.

Dionysyus

Post by Dionysyus » Sat May 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Tatyana, I'm not sure if there is a "norm" for domestic discipline, but I think this couple is more like what you are looking for. The woman is definitely a bit of a brat and likely a bit of a masochist, but they have a nice DD dynamic.

This is some of their discipline stuff:

https://www.spankingtube.com/video/1561 ... ng-tickets

https://www.spankingtube.com/video/16429/after-dinner
https://www.spankingtube.com/video/1670 ... ner-part-2

And this looks like maintenance:
https://www.spankingtube.com/video/1730 ... -afternoon

They have 35 videos up in total.
https://www.spankingtube.com/user/heatseeker1/videos

Real spankings is young girls paying their way through college by getting spanked. I haven't watched it in years, but I'm sure it hasn't changed much. Some of the girls are likely from the kink scene and masochistic. Some are just trying to get paid. It's rare for there to be chemistry between the spanker and spankee.

Spankingtube has all types. There's a fair bit of DD stuff there but it's buried in and among the other stuff.
Last edited by Dionysyus on Sat May 26, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sat May 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Tatyana,
I receive enemas once in a while. I asked my husband Brandon, who is on here to write back to you when he has time tonight.

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Sat May 26, 2018 4:34 pm

thanks, Lauren-
yes, would love to hear your husband's rationality behind it (no pun intended).

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Sat May 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Tatyana, as far as enemas go there are several ways/ reasons to get/ use an enema. It can be as simple as just warm water to cause some discomfort and a very full effect. All the way to using some recipes that are meant to cause bad cramping and discomfort, (what I'll use for a punnishment for my wife.)
I use them for a lesser offense or sometimes when leaving marks is not a good option. My personal favorite is a 2 at enema kit from Walmart, it's really easy to use, and it's reusable time and time again. Any more questions I'd be happy to help.

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Sun May 27, 2018 12:43 am

Yes, I actually do have a general question that I am sure have specific answers. I don't understand how an enema, which is used for a medical laxative, or for something that I have never seen except in BDSM and/or S&M situation. In my understanding, DD is used to discipline, spank, whatever that couple chooses, but how can an enema be used to provide a loving, protective feeling in the wife? A spanking? Oh, heck, yes...I wish my HOH would actually spank me; not just a swat that hurts his hand more than my behind (I've mentioned it in other posts, : )

Please, if you don't mind, explaining to me how something like an enema, holding in water until it involuntarily comes out (doesn't that occur?), can work like a firm, loving spanking that makes me feel protected and loved (and really turned on, actually)? I have actually for constipation/nerves had to administer them myself, even actually with me in the tub and my husband standing outside of the curtain. But, he even mentioned that we are middle-aged, and that kind of thing is natural; but, he totally was polite, gave me modesty, which truly made me feel respected as a women. Thus, feeling loved, protected and yet respected in such a situation is a really wonderful feeling.

PLEASE, take no offense, because I am very interested in an HOH perspective (mine won't discuss DD at ALL-also mentioned in other posts). I can even understand putting soap in the mouth if swearing is a big deal (not to us, except GD, taking the Lord's name in vain), but some couples I have read of doing that. I do actually enjoy bondage occasionally (no S&M, just blindfolded and tied up as foreplay), and I mention that simply because I do enjoy kinky stuff, but just can't see how an enema couldn't be actually DD and not blurring the line into BDSM? So, please, do help me to understand from an HOH perspective. I am very, very curious as a woman (who actually wished my husband to step it up- a lot), and just in a man and husband's perspective. Do you feel like you are disciplining her the same way as a spanking? As you can see, I am curious. So, thank you for offering to answer questions. I think I took you up on that offer - hope that's ok : )
Tatyana

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Sun May 27, 2018 2:02 am

For Lauren it is uncomfortable and she doesn't like it. For her it works to correct behavior or attitude issues. No this isn't the same thing as a spanking but it does get good results. For me I know that if I threaten her with an enema that she will straighten out right now. As for any punishment my wife knows that if I give her one it's because I love her and want the best for her. Plus I think it's a great reminder of her submissive role in our cdd relationship.

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Sun May 27, 2018 2:19 am

Thanks, Brandon,
I saw that you mentioned CDD - we are Reformed Christians, and in a former church, wife spanking was quite the norm (although not for me at that point in time). I have read a CDD book, and well as Clint and Chelsea's, and the CDD seems much more 'severe', with less focus on a prior agreement, per se, and more so on what the husband decides. Can you give me a brief difference between the 2? I know that Christians can be in a DD (HOH led) relationship without being in a CDD relationship; I know that sounds odd, but, what is a major difference, and do you have any literature to suggest as far as CDD relationships? Our church doesn't address the topic at all, and I sure wish that I could find something solid Biblically to show my husband that a spanking isn't abuse.

Again, thanks, and I look forward to your response.
Tatyana

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Sun May 27, 2018 2:29 am

The MAJOR difference is that it is a Male only hoh. There are no female hoh, and it is strictly between a husband and a wife. We don't have contracts because we are following our biblical roles as Christ intended. (Lauren will give the bible verses tomorrow)