Nature of Consent

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Phil04

Re: Nature of Consent

Post by Phil04 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:48 am

Sassyclouds wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:34 am
This was a great thread. I think, very helpful to everyone. I love and trusted my husband completely. We were married almost 17 yrs with 2 kids, when he finally agreed to try DD. Unfortunately, in my case, non of that mattered. He changed. DD, D/s, BDSM, really changed my husband. DD is dangerous if your HOH becomes abusive. I don't think revoking my consent to having DD in our marriage, just the physical punishments/spankings, would have mattered to my husband. I tried to tell him I no longer consented. He just said you consented in the beginning and that's all that matters.
Your husband is wrong. From what you have said, your relationship do move from healthy DD into abuse, and you were right to leave him.

Phil

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:45 pm

Sassyclouds wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:34 am
This was a great thread. I think, very helpful to everyone. I love and trusted my husband completely. We were married almost 17 yrs with 2 kids, when he finally agreed to try DD. Unfortunately, in my case, non of that mattered. He changed. DD, D/s, BDSM, really changed my husband. DD is dangerous if your HOH becomes abusive. I don't think revoking my consent to having DD in our marriage, just the physical punishments/spankings, would have mattered to my husband. I tried to tell him I no longer consented. He just said you consented in the beginning and that's all that matters.
I don't think that DD changed your ex-husband, I'm sorry to say that he didn't earn your submission to him in the first place.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:33 pm

Consent is wonderful
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.