Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Lauren

Re: Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Post by Lauren » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:46 pm

It's not supposed to be fun! Having a little anxiety of what is about to come is part of the process.

DisciplinedWife

Post by DisciplinedWife » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:00 pm

I know it is not fun. After a spanking my bottom knows it better. But my HoH as well as I prefer set number of strokes as this helps us carry out the discipline process more efficiently and consistently. We are happy with that.

How are you punished? How is the link betwen sevrrity of offense and punishment maintained in your case.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Different severity= different implements.

Minor-Hand and paddle.
Mild-Hand and 2 different paddles.
Intermediate- Hand, paddles and belt.
Severe- Hand, paddles, belt and switch.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:45 pm

I think it's great y'all found what works for you! And the effectiveness shows in your log, you're learning! But yes, a little concerning that you don't trust him to spank you proportionally or appropriately (not trying to say there's anything wrong or inappropriate with the way y'all carry on by any means! But that your worry is that a husband would go too far if given the responsibility, if that makes sense? ) aaaand obviously I don't know the first thing about your relationship so please don't think I'm trying to pretend I do!
In our house the severity/ punishment ratio is obviously determined by him and difficult to explain but I'll try lol....
Basically, the length and intensity of a spanking correlates to what I did to misbehave.... If it's not serious serious he'll usually tell me to set something out and he'll use that to spank me until I'm remorseful and understand the lesson.... My last spanking was serious serious because I had been spanked earlier in the week and had two separate warning swatings, all for my attitude ..... so he chose that time, and I still have a bruise!..... but it was well deserved!
One thing that helped us was I'd let him know after a spanking when I could no longer feel the sting, when I couldn't feel the bruises ... so he could have an understanding of what I'm experiencing, not just the appearance of my behind

DisciplinedWife

Post by DisciplinedWife » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Thanks Lauren and Olivia for sharing details about how your punishment is linked to severity of offense. Olivia , what implements are used on you? Lauren, the use of switch is interesting. I havr heard its painful and my HoH is thinking of making it the second implement. Whats your opinion of the switch? Are you asked to cut it and strip off the leaves? Also can I know the frequency of your punishments.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:58 pm

My husband uses a paddle, strap or naughty stick .... or whatever is near by lol...
How often I get punished varies on my behavior so it's hard to say! Attitude is an ongoing issue, and I think that's true for anyone, but I'm pretty in control of myself most days so I'm not spanked that often for it anymore.... Thanksgiving was the last time I was spanked for attitude. Usually a warning is enough to turn it around...so I'd say maybe once every couple to few months?
I have a plan that I'm working on with increasing goals around getting healthier and being better with money and if I break my plan my husband spanks me... so in the beginning it was especially difficult and it wasn't uncommon to be spanked once or twice a week (but he understands that it's difficult changing habits so it's not as severe as if I were to be punished for attitude, something I should be in control of, twice in the same week)...
I'm well into my plan now and getting the hang of it so I haven't broken it in awhile but when the intensity of my plan increases I usually need to be punished 1-3 times before the new habit sticks

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:16 pm

DisciplinedWife wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:27 pm
Whats your opinion of the switch? Are you asked to cut it and strip off the leaves? Also can I know the frequency of your punishments.
I feel real funny saying this but I like a switch. (As much as you can like an implement.) I like it because I am super hard headed and it takes a lot to get through to me. The switch does that. If I misbehave I can take a good paddling. Most of the time Brandon tires out before it should really be over. I honestly feel bad for him! I mean I'm talking half an hour +. If I ask for a stress release than it is easier. So for punishment a switch works the best for me.

I do not go out and cut it or strip it. He normally does. He likes being crafty.

As for frequency, not a lot lately. I don't know if you've done much reading on here so I'll explain quickly. 3 months ago we moved into my mom and her husband's brand new house. We had our 3rd daughter 9 months ago and the house we were living in did not accommodate us at all. We were not expecting a 3rd child so soon. We thought we had a good amount of time. So we have privacy issues. But before September we had a good rythm going. When we first met 5 years ago it was pretty frequent. Like I said, I'm hard headed. And I was stuck in survival/independent mode. As time went on the need to be disciplined lessened. For the most part within the last 2 years if I needed to be spanked it was for small stuff. I have only received the switch once within the last 2 years.

DisciplinedWife

Post by DisciplinedWife » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:34 am

Thanks Olivia and Lauren. It is nice to know that all of us are seeing real and beneficial behavioral changes because of our lifestyle. Based on your advice, I would also request my husband to go for unstructured spankings where the number of strokes is not specified in advance. Any opinion regarding the use of switch vis-a-vis cane? The cane has become synonymous with our highly structured spankings and hence a change of implement may be beneficial for a new style of spanking.

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:50 am

Something to consider if you are going to unstructured spankings especially if f using a less intense implement, but for longer, is the idea of multiple implements. I found that for a long spanking session a single implement starts to loos its effectiveness. Essentially what happens is that numbness starts to set in. An effective way around this I have found is alternate between two implements of different types. On a practical level this usually means one wood, and one leather, (although I do also alternate between the face and handle of a wooden spoon). We have found that the different types of impact prevent the numbness and lead to a more effective discipline session.

We have never used either switches or canes so I cannot comment on those directly.

Phil

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:07 am

In my opinion a cane and a switch are not too different.

A cane is more one constant diameter and more pliable. A switch bends and curves. Otherwise same sting. As effect.