Spanking and Domestic Discipline
DisciplinedWife

Re: Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Post by DisciplinedWife » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:00 pm

leenicolelinn wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:58 am
DisciplinedWife wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:34 am
Any opinion regarding the use of switch vis-a-vis cane? The cane has become synonymous with our highly structured spankings and hence a change of implement may be beneficial for a new style of spanking.
My husband has cut the switch and he has made me go out and cut switches.

Hi Nic,

Any specific sensation you felt when asked to cut the instrument of your torment? Did you ever feel like not cutting the switch or cutting a weak switch?

After the suggestions received from others, some spankings have become more unstructured. I could not participate because of multiple constraints and problems. All well in my life?

leenicolelinn

Re: Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:06 pm

DisciplinedWife wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:00 pm
leenicolelinn wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:58 am
DisciplinedWife wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:34 am
Any opinion regarding the use of switch vis-a-vis cane? The cane has become synonymous with our highly structured spankings and hence a change of implement may be beneficial for a new style of spanking.
My husband has cut the switch and he has made me go out and cut switches.

Hi Nic,

Any specific sensation you felt when asked to cut the instrument of your torment? Did you ever feel like not cutting the switch or cutting a weak switch?
I think I would rather my husband cut the switch. I think it is very embarrassing and humiliating to cut my own switch. The switch stings like crazy, very focused and not spread out like a paddle. When I have had to cut my own switch I make sure it is green and not too big around; I do not get a weak switch on purpose. Usually they shred pretty easily so typically about 3 are cut and used in one discipline session.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.