Spanking and Domestic Discipline
DisciplinedWife

Re: Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Post by DisciplinedWife » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:00 pm

leenicolelinn wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:58 am
DisciplinedWife wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:34 am
Any opinion regarding the use of switch vis-a-vis cane? The cane has become synonymous with our highly structured spankings and hence a change of implement may be beneficial for a new style of spanking.
My husband has cut the switch and he has made me go out and cut switches.

Hi Nic,

Any specific sensation you felt when asked to cut the instrument of your torment? Did you ever feel like not cutting the switch or cutting a weak switch?

After the suggestions received from others, some spankings have become more unstructured. I could not participate because of multiple constraints and problems. All well in my life?

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:06 pm

DisciplinedWife wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:00 pm
leenicolelinn wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:58 am
DisciplinedWife wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:34 am
Any opinion regarding the use of switch vis-a-vis cane? The cane has become synonymous with our highly structured spankings and hence a change of implement may be beneficial for a new style of spanking.
My husband has cut the switch and he has made me go out and cut switches.

Hi Nic,

Any specific sensation you felt when asked to cut the instrument of your torment? Did you ever feel like not cutting the switch or cutting a weak switch?
I think I would rather my husband cut the switch. I think it is very embarrassing and humiliating to cut my own switch. The switch stings like crazy, very focused and not spread out like a paddle. When I have had to cut my own switch I make sure it is green and not too big around; I do not get a weak switch on purpose. Usually they shred pretty easily so typically about 3 are cut and used in one discipline session.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

OTKspnkr

Post by OTKspnkr » Sun May 30, 2021 8:21 pm

My wife finds being spanking with her pants and panties pulled down to her ankles more embarrassing than being spanked naked so I reserve spanking her in that condition for when she has really stepped out of line. So like you (thedisciplinedwife) the amount of clothing my wife is allowed during her spanking depends on the severity, but unlike you when its more serious she ends up with her pants and panties around her ankles instead of nude. That being said she is almost always naked by the end of the spanking, and her corner time always done completely nude.

DisciplinedWife

Post by DisciplinedWife » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:15 pm

Dear Nicole,

I also expected that you would find the process of cutting switches for your punishment to be embarrassing. Probably that is also a part of the punishment. I would also commend you for not selecting weak switches even when you know they will be used to inflict pain on your bottom. Although we understand that the punishment is for our benefit, many-a-times the instinct for reducing pain takes over and forces us to make morally wrong choices.

I have been switched a few times. I had received a maximum of 12 strokes of switch and the switch is still usable. So if 3 switches are used in a typical punishment session for you, I can only imagine how intense your punishment sessions will you. You really have a lot of strength to bear and benefit from these sessions.

@OTKspnkr
If your wife's pants and panties are near her ankles at the beginning of the session how does she end up nude at the end? Does she have to take them off during the session or does she jump out of them during the spanking due to the pain? :D

Jacob HF

Post by Jacob HF » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:08 pm

So what exactly is a switch?

I understand it to be some kind of branch, but is it from some particular kind of plant?

The way I see them described as being used I can't imagine anything that would do the trick. I mean, it doesn't seem like a stick.

--Jacob

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:34 am

Jacob a switch is a cut from a tree. You cut a small switch, limb I don't know what else to call it. Clean the leaves off of it with a knife. It is not a cane, it is much thinner than a cane, it is long and somewhat flimsy. It always wraps around to welt the sides of my butt😣. I think the strength of the switch depends on the tree you are cutting it from. I have been switched with Maple, Lilac and unfortunately we have a birch tree as well. Been a long time since I have been switched.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Summer

Post by Summer » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 am

Jacob HF wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:08 pm
So what exactly is a switch?

I understand it to be some kind of branch, but is it from some particular kind of plant?

The way I see them described as being used I can't imagine anything that would do the trick. I mean, it doesn't seem like a stick.

--Jacob
I’m glad you asked this. I wouldn’t know the first thing about cutting a switch. I think I’ll stay blissfully ignorant on that, but it’s good to know I’m not the only one that scratches my head a bit on this. I always think splinters and thorn scratches. Ouch!

AmyJo

Post by AmyJo » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:31 am

Summer…

You aren’t the only one. I never have had to cut my own switch either 🤷‍♀️ I wouldn’t know the first thing of how to do it or what that implements feels like. 😁 hopefully I never will.