Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
DisciplinedWife

Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Post by DisciplinedWife » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:33 am

My hubby believes that the severity of the spanking determines the amount of clothing I am allowed during the spanking. My hubby uses only the cane. For slight offences, I get 2 strokes over clothes. For more severe offence, I get 4 strokes over panties. For even more sever offence, I get 6 strokes on the bare-bottom with my bra on. For the worst offences, it is a 12 stroke nude caning. His belief is that the level of undress makes the magnitude of offence clear and also adds to humiliation. Does the severity of spanking determine the amount of clothing for any one else.

Phil04

Re: Spanking, clothing and humiliation

Post by Phil04 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:31 pm

In our house, all punishments start with "undress to the waist and go stand in the corner." We have tried spanking over clothing one before. It did not work well. I gauge a lot based on the appearance of the bottom, including when warm up is complete, the effectiveness of the punishment and also if I need to change implements. I also want to be able to see if and when bruising is starting. My_Love has come to associate the semi-dress state with punishment helps differentiate it from play time.

Phil

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:42 pm

I've certainly heard of couples using this... for us, there are certainly times he'll pull my pants and/or undies down for a spanking or for a few warning swats, but that's the severity the undressing (we don't have a ritual or anything around it).
But he also hasn't tried to make correction humiliating for me. It's been about how I messed up, what the plan is so that it doesn't happen again and the punishment so that the behavior changes. What part does humiliation have in your relationship?, do you feel that it helps you with learning and growing?
I've also read from a few people who use set punishments (like the 2, 4, 6, 12). So I'd be interested hearing from you around how that works for you! The most common hesitation I've read, is that the person being punished would focus on the 'count down' rather than the lesson.... do you ever feel that's the case or how's it work for you?

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Every spanking is done bare bottom in our house.

Emily

Post by Emily » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:54 am

All spankings here are on my bare bottom and I’m normally told to bare myself unless he feels my behaviour was childish in which case he’ll do the baring. Having to stand there while he pulls my knickers down is more embarrassing, but I know he’s doing so to drive home the message that my childish behaviour won’t be tolerated rather than to humiliate me. Like Olivia's husband, when he spanks me he wants me focusing on what I did wrong, how I'm going to improve my behaviour and learning my lesson rather than on how humiliated I feel.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:11 am

I haven't really thought about how I feel when he pulls my pants down vs. when he has me do it..... so I did! I don't think I find one more embarassing than the other but I do know that when he has to do it he means business :shock: so that one's worse for me too but for different reasons I guess

Cactusgrl

Post by Cactusgrl » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:18 am

I am always told to completely undress for punishment at our house. Unless we are in a hurry, then occasionally he will allow an exception by just baring my bottom.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:28 am

I actually prefer when Brandon pulls my pants down. I feel more self conscious when I have to do it. I know he accepts my body after having 3 kids. I am a lot harder on myself and it's harder for me to reveal my body.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:22 am

Lauren, Im sure he more than accepts your body! I'm sure he loves and appreciates it! We can be so hard on ourselves!!!!
But I also don't have to stand in the corner or in front of him with my pants down as a part of punishment. I'm usually face down on the bed but always faced away from him..... if I did have to be there with my bottom showing while he lectured me or something I'm sure I'd have more feelings of embarrassment or self- consciousness, for sure!

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:29 pm

My Husband Lee always punishes me with no clothing. It is not really humiliating because he is my Husband but I would say I feel vulnerable with no clothes on AND about to be punished by my Husband. Like Phil with My Love; Lee judges what is going on by what my butt looks like. It took me a long time to figure that out and not to try to 'control' the severity of his discipline. It is very freeing for me to know that he has full knowledge of what is happening down there on my backside....now I can just let go and really give my submissive heart to the discipline. Total trust in him. He usually undresses me as well.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.