Time Limit

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Re: Time Limit

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 am

Lauren wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:59 pm
Does anyone have a time limit on punishments? Like if something happens and the HOH says there is going to be a punishment but it can't happen that moment. Or even that night. Does the punishment become void after a certain time frame?
In the beginning od DD this happened quite a bit. Now, we have gotten a rhythm and if I have to wait a while, I'm grounded everyday until he can give me that punishment. And sometimes he will give reminders of what I have coming. Like a short reminder spanking before bed, or a quick Q and A session as he is tucking me in for an early bedtime.
It varies. For small infractions, he does what he can to take care of it in some form or fashion pretty quickly if if it can't be a spanking. Like castor oil, extended cornertime, grounded for that day, and/or early bedtime. Any thing he can do that may not equal a spanking, but still be a punishment. It never feels quite the same, but it's his way of trying to be consistent.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

BooksandBelonging

Post by BooksandBelonging » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:19 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 am
Lauren wrote:
Does anyone have a time limit on punishments? Like if something happens and the HOH says there is going to be a punishment but it can't happen that moment. Or even that night. Does the punishment become void after a certain time frame?
In the beginning od DD this happened quite a bit. Now, we have gotten a rhythm and if I have to wait a while, I'm grounded everyday until he can give me that punishment. And sometimes he will give reminders of what I have coming. Like a short reminder spanking before bed, or a quick Q and A session as he is tucking me in for an early bedtime.
It varies. For small infractions, he does what he can to take care of it in some form or fashion pretty quickly if if it can't be a spanking. Like castor oil, extended cornertime, grounded for that day, and/or early bedtime. Any thing he can do that may not equal a spanking, but still be a punishment. It never feels quite the same, but it's his way of trying to be consistent.
I think that's a good idea, to have grounding until being able to deal with the transgression, at it does keep the reminder there, and shows that it isn't tolerated, without it being forgotten in the meantime.
Sometimes with time away, it doesn't seem fresh or fair to deal with it, so keeping a punishment continual though minor throughout the time could keep both minds where they need to be.
Do you feel any difference in mindframe during this time? I could imagine myself to take extra care during with time, i seem yo feel guilty until adequately punished, however i can see it causing frustration if it goes on too long.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:44 am

BooksandBelonging wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:19 am
Goldilocks wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 am
Lauren wrote:
I think that's a good idea, to have grounding until being able to deal with the transgression, at it does keep the reminder there, and shows that it isn't tolerated, without it being forgotten in the meantime.
Sometimes with time away, it doesn't seem fresh or fair to deal with it, so keeping a punishment continual though minor throughout the time could keep both minds where they need to be.
Do you feel any difference in mindframe during this time? I could imagine myself to take extra care during with time, i seem yo feel guilty until adequately punished, however i can see it causing frustration if it goes on too long.
It does help me keep my mind where it needs to be. And I am usually in my most submissive mind frame during my grounding. He keeps extra tabs on my behaviors and he will add to my punishments if I step out of line. So it sort if forces him to keep a strict dominant mindset as well.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.