Grocery shopping

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Re: Grocery shopping

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

NateG wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:27 pm
Goldilocks,

Yes, you probably would have got a spanking from me either at home or maybe even in the parking lot. But I am impressed with the way he handled it in the store. Very good,,very good indeed.

Yes. it had to be embarrassing, but sometimes that is what is needed to get through to us.

Nate
Being spanked in the parking lot is a terrifying thought.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:37 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am
NateG wrote:
Goldilocks,

Yes, you probably would have got a spanking from me either at home or maybe even in the parking lot. But I am impressed with the way he handled it in the store. Very good,,very good indeed.

Yes. it had to be embarrassing, but sometimes that is what is needed to get through to us.

Nate
How would you even do it?
A couple of swats with the hand?
In full view?
Behind the car somehow?
Inside the car perhaps...

I agree, a terrifying prospect.

I also agree that a spanking once home is what you might expect and that sometimes, much as we don't want it, we know deep down, that it's what is required. You were right though not to top from the bottom. His decision.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:42 pm

This is how OCD I am... I can't get past him having you put everything back in the cart. What was the purpose of that?

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Ezz wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:37 am
Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am
NateG wrote:
Goldilocks,

Nate
How would you even do it?
A couple of swats with the hand?
In full view?
Behind the car somehow?
Inside the car perhaps...

I agree, a terrifying prospect.

I also agree that a spanking once home is what you might expect and that sometimes, much as we don't want it, we know deep down, that it's what is required. You were right though not to top from the bottom. His decision.
I have spanked in a car many times. That's probably the safest way in a parking lot like that but still better going home first.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Lauren wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:42 pm
This is how OCD I am... I can't get past him having you put everything back in the cart. What was the purpose of that?
Because when I actually really started paying attention, I realized it was an elderly lady with a helper and they weren't done unloading her cart. They still needed the space on the conveyer belt. So PapaBear made me stop, put everything back, and wait our turn.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:03 pm

Hangery is a real thing but I’m also not allowed that excuse lol. Sounds like he handled the situation well.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 am

Beauty wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:03 pm
Hangery is a real thing but I’m also not allowed that excuse lol. Sounds like he handled the situation well.
I guess I'm not allowed that excuse either. Lol.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:29 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 am
Beauty wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:03 pm
I guess I'm not allowed that excuse either. Lol.

Yea, I think you’re right PapaBear isn’t letting that one fly. Last time I started tipping towards hangery... Beast tossed a piece of bread at me :lol:. Satisfied enough for the moment and spanking avoided 🙌. Now I keep snacks in the car too.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:54 am

Hangry is definitely real! I’ve tried to use it as an excuse, but Jackson just says something like, “well, great - now you’re getting a spanking for not eating often enough too” :lol:

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Fri May 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Wow! You are blessed. My hubby would have torn my big rump up 🤣 😭 as soon as we got to the car.✔️ He keeps a paddle in the glove compartment!
:lol: :lol:
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.