Well it’s Goodbye

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
AddyJane

Well it’s Goodbye

Post by AddyJane » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:05 am

So long for now!

There is a time for everything. ☹️

This won’t be my last post; I intend to come back and maybe do an update at the end of the year about some big things I’ve been working on!

The jury is still out on whether or not I can check my messages on this site... my husband keeps saying he took the matter up with the “council of the HoHs” for advice, (something he says playfully to pawn off a potentially unpopular conclusion!)😂

When I’ve pressed him, he’s adapted my phrasing and responded with, “give me time; HoHing ain’t easy Addy!!!”
😂🤣😂

Touché husband! 😏 One of the many times I’ve recognized that I’ve married my match!

As always my husband is good at redirecting my energy and after one of those long “pearls to swine” conversations, he has helped me shift my focus. He’s good at that!
Truthfully I’m excited, but it comes with a goodbye for now.

I gave it a trial run while he mulls things over and honestly it was hard! 😩 I will miss those journal updates, the ones I can really relate to! I will miss sharing those times where J and I have both ended up laughing with stitches in our sides over something that only DDers could understand. We had one of those moments just this week!

So things left unsaid/ unshared to be sure!

But a heartfelt thank you from me to all those who encouraged and spoke into me. I’ll be on a little this afternoon.. wanted to send a few personal goodbyes.

To the rest of ya folks- have a good year and make the most of 2019! Someone keeps telling me 2019 is the year of the jitterbug! Watch out for that.... 🙄

Bye for now! Maybe our paths will cross again in the new year.

💕- Addy

sweetie

Re: Well it’s Goodbye

Post by sweetie » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:18 am

I’m obviously missing something because this reads very cryptic to me.

Good luck 🍀 and best wishes AddyJane. I’m going to miss your Journal entries.

Hope it’s not goodbye.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 am

I know I shouldn't argue with another HoH's decision, but I'm so bummed! I'm sure J wouldn't make decision that wasn't in your family's absolute best interest, and I want that for you and your family, but you will be missed!!

-ML 💕
Last edited by MyLove on Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Jx1023

Post by Jx1023 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:37 am

Good luck to you! Wishing you all the best! Looking forward to getting to know you more upon your return :D

Miras

Post by Miras » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:21 am

AddyJane wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:05 am
So long for now!

There is a time for everything. ☹️

This won’t be my last post; I intend to come back and maybe do an update at the end of the year about some big things I’ve been working on!

The jury is still out on whether or not I can check my messages on this site... my husband keeps saying he took the matter up with the “council of the HoHs” for advice, (something he says playfully to pawn off a potentially unpopular conclusion!)😂

When I’ve pressed him, he’s adapted my phrasing and responded with, “give me time; HoHing ain’t easy Addy!!!”
😂🤣😂

Touché husband! 😏 One of the many times I’ve recognized that I’ve married my match!

As always my husband is good at redirecting my energy and after one of those long “pearls to swine” conversations, he has helped me shift my focus. He’s good at that!
Truthfully I’m excited, but it comes with a goodbye for now.

I gave it a trial run while he mulls things over and honestly it was hard! 😩 I will miss those journal updates, the ones I can really relate to! I will miss sharing those times where J and I have both ended up laughing with stitches in our sides over something that only DDers could understand. We had one of those moments just this week!

So things left unsaid/ unshared to be sure!

But a heartfelt thank you from me to all those who encouraged and spoke into me. I’ll be on a little this afternoon.. wanted to send a few personal goodbyes.

To the rest of ya folks- have a good year and make the most of 2019! Someone keeps telling me 2019 is the year of the jitterbug! Watch out for that.... 🙄

Bye for now! Maybe our paths will cross again in the new year.

💕- Addy
Bye! I hope we´ll exchange some messages once again!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 pm

AddyJane,

You, your free spirit, fun loving personality, and contributions to the forum will be missed. Here's wishing you a wonderful rest of the year with your little one and J.

Shannon

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:47 pm

I’m going to have to text you everyday then 🤣. Well until a jitterbug comes into play 😳.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Best of luck and you will be missed. I hope you will come back soon though. :D

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:06 pm

Sad times! I hope you're not gone for long!
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 am

I’m confused. Has AddyJane been banned by her HoH husband or was it her own choice? Am I missing something?
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence