RULE 8 IS A LEGAL ISSUE

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
KrystalA

RULE 8 IS A LEGAL ISSUE

Post by KrystalA » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:33 pm

To those who are discussing discipline of children, you are putting this forum at risk of being shut down!!

The topic of disciplining a children/child is not allowed!

THIS IS A LEGAL MATTER, STOP NOW OR I WILL BAN YOU!!!! I have gotten many reported comments, people reaching out to me, and I have dealt with them accordingly but my authority is being dismissed. NO MORE!!!

Phil04

Re: RULE 8 IS A LEGAL ISSUE

Post by Phil04 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:08 pm

KrystalA wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:33 pm
To those who are talking about their children or child in any post or comment, you are putting this forum at risk of being shot down!!

THIS IS A LEGAL MATTER, STOP NOW OR ANY MENTION OF A CHILDREN OR CHILDREN, I WILL BAN!!!! I have gotten many reported comments, people reaching out to me, and I have dealt with them accordingly but my authority is being dismissed. NO MORE!!!
If discussing children in any way is banned, than the rules need to reflect that. Rule 8 currently reads
Clint wrote: 8. Domestic discipline is only for consenting adults. We will not discuss using corporal punishments for minors. #
As such there are a lot of discussions that do not violate rule 8, but according to your above post will cause somebody to be banned.

Examples
* Hiding DD activities from your kids
* Grounding and other non-corporal punishments
* Summertime activities to do with children
* What your kids ate for lunch
* Potty training kids

Please clarify exactly what we are and are not allowed to talk about.

Phil

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Thank you Phil04 for pointing that out. I didn't realize it sounded like that. My apologize. I will reword my post now.

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Here is the honest truth... our mods can ban people at the first inkling. I explained this situation to my husband who is active in several forums.

Censorship and banning people for little to no reason has absolutely no legal ramifications- it is the right of whoever is hosting the content. Letting filth stick around does.

I myself am apart of a separate unrelated forum, they ban people the first time they catch you in a lie or what might seem to be a lie. As in your every word is constantly reviewed. No rules spelled out- they’ll let you know when they see it. J stated they ban people on some sports forums at will. We need to be more of that mindset.

The rules are great but we don’t need to pick them apart. If someone new comes along and they seem to be dancing about the rules. Just ban them. They can go write their fiction and get their jollies elsewhere.

KrystalA wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:29 pm
Thank you Phil04 for pointing that out. I didn't realize it sounded like that. My apologize. I will reword my post now.

Clint

Post by Clint » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:43 am

AddyJane wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:33 pm
Here is the honest truth... our mods can ban people at the first inkling. I explained this situation to my husband who is active in several forums.

Censorship and banning people for little to no reason has absolutely no legal ramifications- it is the right of whoever is hosting the content. Letting filth stick around does.

I myself am apart of a separate unrelated forum, they ban people the first time they catch you in a lie or what might seem to be a lie. As in your every word is constantly reviewed. No rules spelled out- they’ll let you know when they see it. J stated they ban people on some sports forums at will. We need to be more of that mindset.

The rules are great but we don’t need to pick them apart. If someone new comes along and they seem to be dancing about the rules. Just ban them. They can go write their fiction and get their jollies elsewhere.

KrystalA wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:29 pm
Jane, thanks for your comment. It's true we can "ban" you at any time, but the way I see it we're a very relaxed community here. The rules help us to clarify what we want to discuss here - and what not. They're not laws with comments and verdicts to be interpreted, they're rather guidelines. We don't want to "ban" anyone here, we just want to steer the discussions in the right way.
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:08 am

Yes, let's not be too quick to ban people. If people get a bit off our guidelines we should just explain first. Then warn or ban.

I wouldnt want to be part of a group that picked apart every word I said.

Nate

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:01 pm

Thank you Clint and Nate for your responses. :)