No phone club

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
femalefirefighter

Re: No phone club

Post by femalefirefighter » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:08 pm

I wouldn’t ever give over my iPhone or iPad!! There’s absolutely no way I could go without them. I have to have it for work and for other things. Thankfully dh wouldn’t ever take it anyway. Now we do take our teens phones, iPads, and laptops if they are grounded but never mine.

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

NateG

Re: No phone club

Post by NateG » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Femalefirefighter,

So glad I was able to bring back some good memories for you.. lol. It does sound pretty wonderful.

When my one daughter was about 14 she would complain about "nothing to do" and said she wish she could go to her uncle on the farm in Ohio. Carol and I openly laughed because there is No Way she would make it on a farm. She got her chance one week a year or so later... lol. Her first bout with reality was when she discovered that no one delivers pizza out in the country. 🙄🙄

Needless to say... after a week of very limited farm life, she knew she was a city girl.

Nate