Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Miras

Re: DD Missed Connections:

Post by Miras » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 am

darrone wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:12 am
AddyJane wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:48 pm
This made me giggle! I’ve done the 360 head turn when receiving a random swat in public! I always get told, “no one saw, but if they did they would approve.” 🤨
Not sure I buy it! 😂
As a HoH it's encouraging to see a wife being held to account in a public setting. The most recent example I witnessed was about one year ago, when my wife and I dined out in a restaurant.

During the meal we became aware of a couple (mid-30s) arguing at a nearby table. We paid no heed at first, but things soon became louder and more heated. Eventually he ordered her to stand up, and she obeyed instantly. Then he rose and gave her a firm smack on the bottom. Glancing around at other tables, I noticed that some men - though not all - were similing their approval. Female diners looked embarassed.

Although the woman accepted the swat in silence, she made a beeline for the restroom. My wife and another woman followed her. I took the opporunity to speak briefly with the gentleman, and commended him for acting decisively. He appreciated the support and said: "Don't worry, when we get home I'll give her a proper spanking."

As we were driving home, my wife expressed some sympathy for the woman, and expressed the hope she wouldn't receive further punishment. I replied: "That's a matter for her husband to decide," my tone telling her not to second-guess the authority of a HoH. "Don't you agree?"

My wife became a little flustered. "Oh yes...... of course...... his decision, certainly.... up to him, yes."

Meanwhile, I knew that the lady in question would soon be paying a more prolonged price for her petulance.
I was talking about coming out here, but I´m still eager there will be incident like that which will find it´s way into global news and suddenly we all could talk about our experiences with cameras being pointed at us! And then we will be famous!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

SarahV

Re: DD Missed Connections:

Post by SarahV » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:54 pm

darrone wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:12 am

As a HoH it's encouraging to see a wife being held to account in a public setting. The most recent example I witnessed was about one year ago, when my wife and I dined out in a restaurant.

During the meal we became aware of a couple (mid-30s) arguing at a nearby table. We paid no heed at first, but things soon became louder and more heated. Eventually he ordered her to stand up, and she obeyed instantly. Then he rose and gave her a firm smack on the bottom. Glancing around at other tables, I noticed that some men - though not all - were similing their approval. Female diners looked embarassed.

Although the woman accepted the swat in silence, she made a beeline for the restroom. My wife and another woman followed her. I took the opporunity to speak briefly with the gentleman, and commended him for acting decisively. He appreciated the support and said: "Don't worry, when we get home I'll give her a proper spanking."

As we were driving home, my wife expressed some sympathy for the woman, and expressed the hope she wouldn't receive further punishment. I replied: "That's a matter for her husband to decide," my tone telling her not to second-guess the authority of a HoH. "Don't you agree?"

My wife became a little flustered. "Oh yes...... of course...... his decision, certainly.... up to him, yes."

Meanwhile, I knew that the lady in question would soon be paying a more prolonged price for her petulance.
Wow, darrone - you describe these events SO well. I actually got goosebumps reading it :!: I'm fascinated also by the hint of tension between you and your wife on the way home -- and I wonder what might have happened if she didn't agree with you?