Implement storage???

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Gandalfthered

Re: Implement storage???

Post by Gandalfthered » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:08 am

We have them in the open, a hair brush and that bathbrush. He named the bathbrush "thunder".

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:27 am

Gandalfthered wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:08 am
We have them in the open, a hair brush and that bathbrush. He named the bathbrush "thunder".
As we are discussing Marvel today... Even this sounds a little comic-book like.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Ezz

Post by Ezz » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:18 am

DesertRose wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:47 pm
Have you ever thought of decorating your walls with some of your implements? :) It's a wild idea, but I think most people would never think that these are actually used on someone :lol:
nicolelinn45 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:59 am
Hooks on the walls of closet, clothes cover them up. We have used hooks that go over the closet door but easy to forget they are there and for others to accidentally view. :oops:
We also use a dedicated dresser drawers too. No children so it is easy. I hate when I am standing in the corner and I can hear him rummaging thru that dressed drawer choosing an implement of his choice to tan my bottom. Makes my stomach flip.

Good Luck Nic
We use both of the ideas above. We have a couple of (genuine) riding crops that are hanging openly in the hallway. They're from the days when I used to go riding (yeah right!) if anyone asks but nobody ever has. Our walls are decorated with other ornaments that we've collected from antique shops, second hand shops, holidays etc. so the crops just blend in I guess. The tawse (rarely used) is also hanging in the living room amongst further ornaments. The paddles, which get rather more use, hang in the bedroom, covered by our bathrobes so they're not fully on show as such but visitors don't go in there anyway. Canes live in the front of the top drawer in the bedroom, out of sight but easily accessible.

Having implements on show is a helpful reminder that they are there, ready for use.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

robertforschool

Post by robertforschool » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:05 am

She keeps the slipper and her paddles in her dressing table.
The cane hangs behind the bedroom door, so it clicks against it to remind me its there every time the door opens
Robert

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:07 am

I agree with Sweetie where did you get your set? But I would dread the thought of All of them being used at one time! Very it sounds very scary.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Tirzah

Post by Tirzah » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 am

Our wooden ones live in the draw next to my side of the bed, (although I threatened to burn them a few days back) and the belts hang in plain sight.

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Tirzah wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 am
Our wooden ones live in the draw next to my side of the bed, (although I threatened to burn them a few days back) and the belts hang in plain sight.
I'm sure leather burns ok too :lol:
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

Tirzah

Post by Tirzah » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:04 pm

Maybe yeah, although he would probably be inclined to cut a switch then. So no burning yet

Tirzah

Post by Tirzah » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 am

Very pretty :)

Jez.

Post by Jez. » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:49 am

impressive I like it.