Live in friend

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Live in friend

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:38 am

Beauty wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:00 am
She sounds like an amazing friend. It can’t be easy when she doesn’t live DD but she doesn’t try to change y’all. It’s so nice of y’all to let her live with you too!

Goldilocks wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 am
This is the same friend that I wrote about in another story on here in this group.
So she has seen me get a playful spanking over clothes and we all found humor in that.

She has known about our DD marriage from the beginning. And she never felt completely comfortable with it, but respects me, my marriage and my husband and whatever choices we make.
The best part for me is, she does see where it's beneficial to.me. And she now knows first hand, Why DD is necessary part of my life.
She will be living here until Christmas. So I'm sure this will not be the only time she witnesses me earning spanking. And she may eventually accidentally over hear me getting one.

I Do know my husband and I have talked about this Many times before she moved in and we discussed it with her. We set boundaries. He won't punishment spank me in front of her, but he will reprimand me, warning swat me, and treat me no differently than if she wasn't here. She agreed to these terms. Told us to basically don't change for her sake.

Now she sees the reality of it, and he wasn't kidding around. And we are All adjusting.
Thanks, Beauty! It isn't easy. Especially for her now that reality has set in. But... I think we will all be ok. She is amazing. And I swear her living with us on all other aspects just feels so natural.
She has been a terrific help with the kids.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

kgirl
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:37 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Live in friend

Post by kgirl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:04 am

As a personal friend of Goldilocks, I know the situation and I know her friend. To me the smirk, chuckle was an indication of her acceptance of her friend's DD marriage. Instead of questioning or making comments, the smirk/ chuckle was a way of putting a very embarrassed Goldilocks at ease. :)

Goldilocks
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Live in friend

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:49 am

kgirl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:04 am
As a personal friend of Goldilocks, I know the situation and I know her friend. To me the smirk, chuckle was an indication of her acceptance of her friend's DD marriage. Instead of questioning or making comments, the smirk/ chuckle was a way of putting a very embarrassed Goldilocks at ease. :)
Thanks, kgirl! I know I can always count on the both of you to help me find my stuff, remember my butt, and to be there to give emotional support in large or small ways. l hope you two can feel the same about me.(except helping you find stuff and remembering your butt part. :lol: )
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

User avatar
NateG
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Live in friend

Post by NateG » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 am

kgirl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:04 am
As a personal friend of Goldilocks, I know the situation and I know her friend. To me the smirk, chuckle was an indication of her acceptance of her friend's DD marriage. Instead of questioning or making comments, the smirk/ chuckle was a way of putting a very embarrassed Goldilocks at ease. :)
I agree and that's what I thought initially. Sounds like a great friend. I don't quite understand why she is uncomfortable with the DD aspect, but looks like she is understanding it better.

Goldilocks
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Live in friend

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:32 pm

NateG wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 am
kgirl wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:04 am
As a personal friend of Goldilocks, I know the situation and I know her friend. To me the smirk, chuckle was an indication of her acceptance of her friend's DD marriage. Instead of questioning or making comments, the smirk/ chuckle was a way of putting a very embarrassed Goldilocks at ease. :)
I agree and that's what I thought initially. Sounds like a great friend. I don't quite understand why she is uncomfortable with the DD aspect, but looks like she is understanding it better.
She is a great friend. I thought about finding an opportunity to talk to her again. Like have an in-depth conversation about DD. It would be awesome to get her complete point of view on things.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

User avatar
NateG
Posts: 750
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Live in friend

Post by NateG » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm

I think part of any reluctance or worry about DD is cultural... both from feminist teachings that show men in a bad light and of course from real domestic abuse. Although that goes both ways.

Goldilocks
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Live in friend

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:23 am

NateG wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm
I think part of any reluctance or worry about DD is cultural... both from feminist teachings that show men in a bad light and of course from real domestic abuse. Although that goes both ways.
I think hers us more of feminist culture because she doesn't see it as abuse. But she isn't a over zealous feminist. She definitely doesn't feel superior to any man and she is a realist and doesn't take things to extreme.

I really need to find a chance to talk to her about DD.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Live in friend

Post by Miras » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:43 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:23 am
NateG wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm
I think part of any reluctance or worry about DD is cultural... both from feminist teachings that show men in a bad light and of course from real domestic abuse. Although that goes both ways.
I think hers us more of feminist culture because she doesn't see it as abuse. But she isn't a over zealous feminist. She definitely doesn't feel superior to any man and she is a realist and doesn't take things to extreme.

I really need to find a chance to talk to her about DD.
I always felt that idespite this D/S dynamics, the lifestyle should be practiced in the form that actually enhances mutual respect and empathy, but that is hard to demonstrate to people on the outside.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Goldilocks
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Live in friend

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:01 am

Miras wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:43 am
Goldilocks wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:23 am
NateG wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:15 pm
I think part of any reluctance or worry about DD is cultural... both from feminist teachings that show men in a bad light and of course from real domestic abuse. Although that goes both ways.
I think hers us more of feminist culture because she doesn't see it as abuse. But she isn't a over zealous feminist. She definitely doesn't feel superior to any man and she is a realist and doesn't take things to extreme.

I really need to find a chance to talk to her about DD.
I always felt that idespite this D/S dynamics, the lifestyle should be practiced in the form that actually enhances mutual respect and empathy, but that is hard to demonstrate to people on the outside.
It is hard. But it's different when you live together. So i think/hope she has a better understanding than some was to what D/s is about.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Joshua89
Posts: 635
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Re: Live in friend

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Goldilocks wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:11 pm
I kind of touched base on this in my journal but I thought it belongs here too:

So I got a hell of a spanking Sunday. Sunday evening I popped a major attitude and acted like a bratty toddler infront of PapaBear and my Best friend who is now officially living with us.
That night I got a bedtime spanking and he informed me that my outburst is why my bestie went to bed early. I cried because I felt so bad. Of course when the spanking was over and all was forgiven, I was still anxious about seeing my bestie in the morning.

Well that next evening, we went out to the store together. I was gingerly getting in her car and kind of winced a little bit. She just gave me this side ways glance and had a smirk on her face.
She said, "So...did you get in trouble last night?"
I think I turned 5 shades of red and said, "yeah, I did."
She chuckled a little and said, "yeah. I bet you did."
It was the most embarrassing shortest conversation I ever had.

oh no! Sounds embarrassing. Double effective punishment :shock:
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Post Reply