Live in friend

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Live in friend

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:11 pm

I kind of touched base on this in my journal but I thought it belongs here too:

So I got a hell of a spanking Sunday. Sunday evening I popped a major attitude and acted like a bratty toddler infront of PapaBear and my Best friend who is now officially living with us.
That night I got a bedtime spanking and he informed me that my outburst is why my bestie went to bed early. I cried because I felt so bad. Of course when the spanking was over and all was forgiven, I was still anxious about seeing my bestie in the morning.

Well that next evening, we went out to the store together. I was gingerly getting in her car and kind of winced a little bit. She just gave me this side ways glance and had a smirk on her face.
She said, "So...did you get in trouble last night?"
I think I turned 5 shades of red and said, "yeah, I did."
She chuckled a little and said, "yeah. I bet you did."
It was the most embarrassing shortest conversation I ever had.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

darrone

Re: Live in friend

Post by darrone » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:27 am

The words "smirk" and "chuckle" suggest your best friend enjoyed the thought that you got punished. Would you have welcomed a more supportive reaction?

NateG

Post by NateG » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:08 pm

I would be sure she wasn't instigating things, but it sounds like she wasn't to me. And if part of the reason you were spanked was the remarks you made or the way you were acting up around her, then I don't blame her for giving a little chuckle of satisfaction. It is embarrassing, yes, but I think you deserved it. Right?

Nate

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:20 am

NateG wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:08 pm
I would be sure she wasn't instigating things, but it sounds like she wasn't to me. And if part of the reason you were spanked was the remarks you made or the way you were acting up around her, then I don't blame her for giving a little chuckle of satisfaction. It is embarrassing, yes, but I think you deserved it. Right?

Nate
Yes. I deserved it. Trust me.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:00 am

darrone wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:27 am
The words "smirk" and "chuckle" suggest your best friend enjoyed the thought that you got punished. Would you have welcomed a more supportive reaction?
She is Very supportive of me. She normally is concerned when she Knows I've been spanked. She tries to be respectful of my DD marriage.
This time, she witnessed my childish behavior first hand. She tried to handle it the best way she could.

She is a person who tried to make light of something she isn't fully comfortable with, and still learning to be accepting of it. I dont blame her. I use humour to deal with almost everything. And she knows this. She was doing exactly what I needed her to do. Helping me laugh at myself and find humour in something to make us Both feel better.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:30 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:20 am
NateG wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:08 pm

Nate
Yes. I absolutely deserved it. I don't want to know how bad things would have gotten if we weren't in a DD marriage. I could have REALLY made a fool of myself. I think my friend handled things pretty well all in all.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 am

This is the same friend that I wrote about in another story on here in this group.
So she has seen me get a playful spanking over clothes and we all found humor in that.

She has known about our DD marriage from the beginning. And she never felt completely comfortable with it, but respects me, my marriage and my husband and whatever choices we make.
The best part for me is, she does see where it's beneficial to.me. And she now knows first hand, Why DD is necessary part of my life.
She will be living here until Christmas. So I'm sure this will not be the only time she witnesses me earning spanking. And she may eventually accidentally over hear me getting one.

I Do know my husband and I have talked about this Many times before she moved in and we discussed it with her. We set boundaries. He won't punishment spank me in front of her, but he will reprimand me, warning swat me, and treat me no differently than if she wasn't here. She agreed to these terms. Told us to basically don't change for her sake.

Now she sees the reality of it, and he wasn't kidding around. And we are All adjusting.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:00 am

She sounds like an amazing friend. It can’t be easy when she doesn’t live DD but she doesn’t try to change y’all. It’s so nice of y’all to let her live with you too!

Goldilocks wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 am
This is the same friend that I wrote about in another story on here in this group.
So she has seen me get a playful spanking over clothes and we all found humor in that.

She has known about our DD marriage from the beginning. And she never felt completely comfortable with it, but respects me, my marriage and my husband and whatever choices we make.
The best part for me is, she does see where it's beneficial to.me. And she now knows first hand, Why DD is necessary part of my life.
She will be living here until Christmas. So I'm sure this will not be the only time she witnesses me earning spanking. And she may eventually accidentally over hear me getting one.

I Do know my husband and I have talked about this Many times before she moved in and we discussed it with her. We set boundaries. He won't punishment spank me in front of her, but he will reprimand me, warning swat me, and treat me no differently than if she wasn't here. She agreed to these terms. Told us to basically don't change for her sake.

Now she sees the reality of it, and he wasn't kidding around. And we are All adjusting.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:38 am

Beauty wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:00 am
She sounds like an amazing friend. It can’t be easy when she doesn’t live DD but she doesn’t try to change y’all. It’s so nice of y’all to let her live with you too!

Goldilocks wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 am

Thanks, Beauty! It isn't easy. Especially for her now that reality has set in. But... I think we will all be ok. She is amazing. And I swear her living with us on all other aspects just feels so natural.
She has been a terrific help with the kids.

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:04 am

As a personal friend of Goldilocks, I know the situation and I know her friend. To me the smirk, chuckle was an indication of her acceptance of her friend's DD marriage. Instead of questioning or making comments, the smirk/ chuckle was a way of putting a very embarrassed Goldilocks at ease. :)